Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    68. Breaking into vala's room when she's asleep and nicking part of her wardrobe for a date
    Haha, I just pictured Sam making her way through the base with a wardrobe door under her arm. D'oh!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      Sam's 100 Guilty Pleasures

67. hot tubbing, with margarita in hand.

sally
      While watching the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        Sam's 100 Guilty Pleasures

100. Oreo's
        99. Rick Springfield
        98. Lock picking and motorcycle riding (what they go together don't they?)
        97. Jack (yeah, you knew it had to be there, might as well get it over with!)
        98. Godiva chocolate in her desk drawer
        97. Singing in the shower.
        94. Thunderstorms.
        93. Craftily and furtively rearranging important items in Daniel's office when he's popped out for a minute. Because no-one ever suspects her.
        92. Anime (hentai)
        91. An hour long soak in the bathtub and a glass of wine.
        90. Jack's gameboy... one day he will realize that's her intials beside the highest score.
        89. Sometimes (just once in a while) she eats GREEN JELL-O!!!!
        88. The Simpsons. Sure, she makes a point of saying she doesn't getting it...but it's just for show.
        87. Old school Sci-Fi shows. She SAYS she watches them just to mock the science, but she thinks the original Apollo is WAY hotter than the current.
        86. Wormhole X-Treme!
        85. Teal'c's Hats - She's got pictures of him in everything from a sombrero to a beanie.
        84. Thinking the lead actor from Wormhole X-Treme! is hawt
        83. Thinking the lead actress from Wormhole X-Treme! is hawt
        82. Rearranging the keys on other peoples keyboards.
        81. Rearranging the name plates on the office door to keep Jack from finding his real office
        80. Pickpocket... swapping peoples swipe cards around so they are restricted to all the wrong areas.
        79. Finding excuses reasons to take F-302s out for test runs through the solar system.
        78. MacGyver reruns!
        77. Instigating 'team' workouts. Because its all about training and comraderie and team spirit and she never looks at their arms ever, ever, ever... (I blame the audio commentary with AT for 'Evolution Part 1' for this one ).
        76. 'Accidentally' telling Jonas to wear the wrong colour (Because I think we're all a little bit mean sometimes ).
        75. Stashing all the blue jello away for her self.
        74. Eating chocolate together with beer.
        73. Sabotaging Helping McKay's experiments. (just the little ones.)
        72. Blue lingerie, anything from Victoria's Secret.
        71. European sports cars (silver)
        70. Harley-Davidson bikes
        69. Stupefy Jack with long words and complex phrases just to hear him say, "What?"
        68. Breaking into vala's room when she's asleep and nicking part of her wardrobe for a date
        67. hot tubbing, with margarita in hand
        sally
        66. Sneaking a peek at the guys bathing while off-world.

(I mean come on, there has to have been at least one perk for putting up with their childish antics for all these years. Hot is Hot no matter how you look at it. How could she not sneak a peek?)
        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 18 July 2007, 04:04 AM.

Comment

or seeing just how deeply teal'c kelnoreems and checking out if ALL of him is jaffa sized

yep,those staff weapons really pack a punch
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
            66. Sneaking a peek at the guys bathing while off-world.

(I mean come on, there has to have been at least one perk for putting
            up with their childish antics for all these years. Hot is Hot no matter how you look at it. How could she not sneak a peek?)
            Didn't Amanda say at one of the cons that Sam had seen Jack naked off world
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Didn't Amanda say at one of the cons that Sam had seen Jack naked off world
              Holy Shmoly! What???
              sigpic

Comment

she also said that jack is afraid of milllipedes and screams like a girl

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  she also said that jack is afraid of milllipedes and screams like a girl
                  ROTFLMAO!!!! Oh, the visual is just too wonderful! And I'm a HUGE Jack fan! Jack: "ACK! It's a MILLIPEDE!!!"
                  Sam: "Oh, get over it, Sir." Rolls eyes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                    ROFL, she's obviously been secretly watching General Hospital alot lately as well huh? And she's probably made a few secret trips to Milwaukee too for his yearly four day concerts! Yep, I can just see it now Sam and my sister standing in the front row screaming their heads off and reliving their teenage years!
                    LOL! I thought you might get a kick out of that.

Comment

Loving the captions and the list!

But the main thing I learned on Samanda today was what Vegemite was.

Comment

anyone up for a caption, while we do our lovely list

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Sam: "I wish he wouldn't jump around so much when he sees a millipede!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

My GOD!!
                            Teal'c really does have ballistic flatulence

sigpic

Comment

*Sam and Daniel cough from the smoke expelled by the ordnance exploding all around them*
                              Daniel: That's it. Jack doesn't get to plan our day-off team outtings anymore.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post

Sam: Daniel, don't worry about your hair frizzing from the fog, you are wearing that hat.

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

Working...
                                X