• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
    [CENTER]Wanna Play Captionary?

Sam: "I'd rather be stuck on a glacier with MacGyver, for cryin' out loud!"
    sigpic

Comment

Yep, and it's a pleasure to read another WIP ... hehehehe.
      Ah, but it's not a WIP, it's complete. I'm just doling it out one chapter a day because I'm eeeeevil, I tell you, eeeeevil.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        Captioning anyone??

Aw ****, it's not big enough. Now I have to go find another one.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Wanna Play Captionary?

*sings... One of these things is not like the other...
          sigpic

Comment

More Captionary

Vala - Do you think they'll suspect it was us?
            Sam - Naw...
            *the guys are heard yelling and running down the hall
            Vala - Uh, I think they're on to us...
            Sam - Ok elevator you can close any time now...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
              Thank you, Mandy, Repliecarter, chelle and Amanda_Tapping_Fan for the welcome, I hope I stick around hehe.

*gives Neep rabies, in a friendly way*

I love cricket *g*

Maybe we should number the enxt list geometrically, or with prime numbers...triangle numbers...the creative numbering possibilities are endless.
              No problem Honey

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              Awww... but wouldn't be fun if she did?

And nope, no news. I supposed I should be laying off the gluten in case it turns out I can't have it, but I'm eating it every chance I get. "What if this is the last time I ever eat vegemite?" That sort of thing.
              What No vegemite, What has the world come to!!!!

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              OK I'm not even going to touch ^ that one I'll just go <splash> now, OK

OK I gotta ask, what's vegemite???

Julia(samcarterrules)
              Whats vegemite???whats Vegemite???!!!

Only the best food in the entire world! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite

You either love it or you hate it. Usually, if you grow up on the stuff (we get fed it on toast when we are babies ) you love it. I have never met an adult who has liked it when trying it for the first time

*eta*

My new Texan flatmate treats the jar as if it were radioactive. He won't be trying it again.
              MMMMMMMMM.....Vegemite so good

And you didn't ask what vegemite is, caus you don't want to know it

I can see your point Sky and I do understand why there is a filter and stuff... but honestly sometimes words you use aren't bad always.
              As for innuendo, I think that is typical human behaviour It is a way out and it is just fun... Not going to go in this discussion cause in the end it is a Darren discission, but I think innuendo is something you can't stop... and I know some people can't handle it that good. But I think sometimes it gets out of hand with it...and I can see people having issues with it... But in the end we are all adults (okay maybe not everyone) but if you see it is innuendo, why not just skip it??

And I wouldn't call it food Eileen It is NOT food
              WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! Vegemite is SO food.

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
              OMG, that's just plain wrong. To write fics about the character is one thing, but the actor is another. They have personal lives just as I do and I wouldn't want anyone that knows me stumbling apon these. Let alone them.
              Yeah i agree. Its rather disterbing

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              Something else boring--golf. Or chess.
              I thought it would be fun in Rite of Passage for Sam and Cassie to be playing something like Parcheesi instead.
              Chess...Boring...noooooooo.

I love to play chess actually, I think it is a lot of fun, and you have to think a lot and have to see how they other might move or not...

Never played golf...but that does seem boring to watch
              Yeah I love chess, Chess rocks. But i will give you Golf, Gosh thats boring *ducks yet again incase of golf fans*

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              And now for something totally off topic, but I couldn't help it

It's a boy!!!!

It's my cousin's second baby, but I am the honorary aunt
              Hey thats awesome Congratz

I only swear occasionally online, but when I do I just let the filter kick in.
              Same here
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Captioning anyone??

"See Walter didnt I say this was gonna happen"

Wanna Play Captionary?

"You mean we're stuck out here on this god-forsaken iceberg until we decide who the heck is the real leader of SG1?!"
                Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                "When I woke up this morning the weatherman said today would be warm and sunny, boy did he miss this one!"
                Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Sam: "I'd rather be stuck on a glacier with MacGyver, for cryin' out loud!"
                LOL, Those three are brilliant, Good work guys

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                *sings... One of these things is not like the other...
                Yay a sing along

As for the whole swearing and innuendo I can kinda understand it. Personally I have no problem with either but I can understand why it needs to be monitered and such. However we are mostly adults in here and to be really honest, younger people of this generation see/hear much worse through media and really stopping something like the innuendo is understandable but is it really all that nessasary? I mean just take a listen to the popular music these days plus whats being shown on tv and movies. But anyway thats just my 2 cents
                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

sam thinking - 'i hope this won't blow up my car when i use the gate to jumpstart it.'
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post

Okay, not a caption, but you know how when you have to jump start your car and you hook it up to another car or whatever with those thingers? That's what that makes me think of. Maybe Sam is giving her Indian a supercharge.
                    This is ridiculous. O'Neill keeps buying honkin' big SUVs and I'm getting tired of jump starting his batteries!!

great minds think alike?

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Ok, this fic was posted awhile ago, and was probably already recc'd here, but just in case:

Here's a good little Carter fic

Another Day, Another Scar by ALC Punk
                      "A little Sam Carter, a little kickin' keister (I cannot believe I just used that word in a sentence), and maybe a little self-discovery along the way."
                      no ship

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                        As for the whole swearing and innuendo I can kinda understand it. Personally I have no problem with either but I can understand why it needs to be monitered and such. However we are mostly adults in here and to be really honest, younger people of this generation see/hear much worse through media and really stopping something like the innuendo is understandable but is it really all that nessasary? I mean just take a listen to the popular music these days plus whats being shown on tv and movies. But anyway thats just my 2 cents
                        Now I'll add my 2 cents: In all the time I've been lurking on this forum I have never been offended by anything--with the exception of once when someone got a bit hyper-critical of another's opinions. I don't remember what it was about but that only bothered me because there could be hurt feelings. Really, I'm probably one of the older Samandans--definitely not prudish

Play on folks--this is fun

donamac

Comment

I would like to apologise again if the tongue thing caused offense. It was a moment of silliness and I didn't even mean it in a sexual way, although I realised after I posted that that's how it would look.

I will start checking my posts for how they may be perceived before posting them.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Mitchell: "Sam, why are we dressed like Eskimos again?"

Sam: "Because you were dumb enough to piss off the General and he sent us both to the antarctic to babysit the Ancient outpost."

Mitchell: "Oh, so what do we do if we find a polar bear?"

Sam: "Lay down and play dead." *mutters* "Maybe it will eat you and leave me alone."

Vala: "So, then I told Daniel that he really needed to make some changes in his life. That he really needs me to help him."

Sam: "Really?" Thinking: "Talk about obsessed! Daniel this and Daniel that. Daniel, Daniel, Daniel! Should I tell her that I've seen him naked wearing nothing but a flag?"
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Wanna Play Captionary?

"You'll have to kill us both Jim!"
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Oh, yacht racing can be pretty boring if nothing goes wrong. The best race I ever saw was when the Aussie boat snapped in half and sank.

Anyway, (closer to being) on topic- I'm talking to a friend from another fandom about whether Sam's tongue tastes like blue jello. I just realised that I can never find out because...
                                I promised not to lick Sam again.

*eta* Sorry, I'm finding it impossible to be on topic tonight! I just thought any Aussie board members might want to relive it. You're welcome
                                Hey!! That's not funny!!! Ok..it is funny but still...not funny!!
                                Now how does one go about tasting another's tongue??? That just sounds....bizarre...kinky even...but definitely bizarre!!!
                                And nope, no news. I supposed I should be laying off the gluten in case it turns out I can't have it, but I'm eating it every chance I get. "What if this is the last time I ever eat vegemite?" That sort of thing.
                                ...what??? No vegemite!!! Noooooooo!! I couldn't live without my vegemite...or coffee...or tim tams...or blue jelly!!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X