Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tagger View Post
    YAY!!

I watched The Changeling a few nights ago - hadn't watched it in a long time. Loved the Teal'c - Sam friendship and teasing.

Sam teasing him about bovine lactose... hehe.

Yeah, great ep and i love S/T friendship

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    RE: Sam on Atlantis. It will be interesting how she interacts with the other characters. She'll be like the "new kid."
    There'll definately be a period of adjustment, but Sam's been there before and they've visited earth and the SGC. Also Sam was on SG-1 she should be a bit of a legend really. But, though she'll be 'new' in terms of Atlantis, she's been doing the whole exploring space etc thing way longer than any of them, though there will undoubtedly have to be a period of adjustment. Hope Sam kicks ass!! Abd doesn't take any of their crap!

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
    Sally got a question answered on JM's blog.

Spoiler:
    Majorsal writes: “Besides 'THE SEER', is there another sam centric storyline for a sam fan to look forward to?”

Answer: I’m reluctant to suggest any specific episode as there are stories in which she plays an important part but may not be the point of focus. I’d say Reunion is a good episode for the Carter character. Is it a character-centric episode though? I’d have to say no.
    'Reunion'?!!!

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
    Congratulations on 6,000 Ooooooober

For my 1,000 post - a Sam Pic Runnnnn
    Great pics! Especially lijke the one of Sam and T
    sigpic
    Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Hahahahah. You got that, Jenn?
      ROFL. So. What you're saying is...

Got it. Thanks. Not that I'm impatient... I just train quickly and it's supposed to be this week!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
        Monday July 16th

Five long, nerve-wrackin, eye-twitchin, where did I put my meds -- days away!
        Thanks goodness the preview was released recently! I would've had some serious issues otherwise.

Comment

Currently checking out the other contenders for the best straight-to-web series or whatever it is. I'm on "Star Trek: New Voyages". Dodgy doesn't BEGIN to cover it!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Great pics! Love this one of CoolSam. I wonder how many pics there are of Sam in sunglasses...

Comment

Just another reminder since the deadline approaches:

We are planning a super secret Sanctuary project related to Comic Con, but you don't have to be going to participate. PM me or vikitty for details!

Deadline is July 15th.

Comment

some behind the scenes caps for season 4
                spoiler for size...
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Jonas: Are you serious??? That just doesn't seem likely.
                  Teal'c: I concur with JonasQuinn. Your claim seems dubious at best.
                  Sam: No it's true! A team at Area 51 proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that it takes an average of 17.5 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop. NOT three.
                  Jonas: So...you're saying the owl was wrong?
                  Sam: Yup. He was way off.
                  Teal'c: It is a sad day indeed.

**For those who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, here's the clip of that famous Tootsie Roll Pop commercial:
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=3fGTUFqPJo4

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

OMG I knew exactly what commerical you were talking about ooober. jckfan feels old.

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                      Jonas: Are you serious??? That just doesn't seem likely.
                      Teal'c: I concur with JonasQuinn. Your claim seems dubious at best.
                      Sam: No it's true! A team at Area 51 proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that it takes an average of 17.5 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop. NOT three.
                      Jonas: So...you're saying the owl was wrong?
                      Sam: Yup. He was way off.
                      Teal'c: It is a sad day indeed.

**For those who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, here's the clip of that famous Tootsie Roll Pop commercial:
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=3fGTUFqPJo4

I know that commercial. I'm pretty sure it's in the commercial hall of fame for best ads of the 1970's.....

Sam would have been about ten years old when that commercial aired. I'm sure she'd remember it too.

Comment

OT- Sorry to go off Sam/Amanda topic (but it sorta relates in that Sam and Amanda have moms and Amanda is a mom ) but I would appreciate some prayers, good thoughts and vibes sent my mom's way. I was called this morning by my BoogerBear (she's my 19 year-old niece) to inform me that my mom had a small stroke that's affected her speech. She's been checked into hospital and they'll run tests. It really sucks that I'm stuck in CA and she's in GA.

*goes back to work leaving you all to continue discussing all things Sam/Amanda related...
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                          Currently checking out the other contenders for the best straight-to-web series or whatever it is. I'm on "Star Trek: New Voyages". Dodgy doesn't BEGIN to cover it!
                          Don't forget to vote for Amanda Tapping as one of the sexiest scifi stars of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                            Don't forget to vote for Amanda Tapping as one of the sexiest scifi stars of all time!
                            How much "checking out" of the other contenders do I get to do in THAT contest?!
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Where's this now?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                                Where's this now?
                                There's a poll at SFX Magazine's website where you can vote for the sexiest scifi stars of all time.

SFX is on a mission to find the most attractive men and women in the history of science fiction and fantasy, as voted for by you. We'll print the results (and, of course, lots of lovely pictures) in our issue on sale in September.

So send us your lists! You get to nominate up to five men and five women. Feel free to only do one group or the other, but you're welcome to submit five of each - no more, please, try to control yourself. And remember, it's an all-time poll. You could pick Jane Fonda or Carrie Fisher, Dirk Benedict or William Shatner. Everybody is fair game, from Fay Wray to Freema Agyeman, via Jacqueline "Servalan" Pearce and Erin "Wilma Deering" Gray. What about David Duchovny, Michael York, or John Barrowman? It's up to you. As long as they've historically got on-screen SF credentials, and scrub up well.

Closing date is 9 August 2007. The results will be printed in issue 162, on sale at the end of September.
                                I should've made the font bigger and a different color, I guess.

ETA: If you don't have MS Outlook or whatever, you should be able to just send your list(s) to [email protected]
                                Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 11 July 2007, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X