• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Previous pics
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by astrogeologist View Post
    Some of my favorite Carter shots

Credit: the graphic of Pilot!Sam with the CarterCopter against the nebula background was done by SamFan31.
    And a few more of my favorite Carter/AT pics (sorry there's not much leather )

. .

Comment

leather, it's good for what ails ya
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        leather, it's good for what ails ya
        Yay! To celebrate I'm going to wear my jacket today (like Sam's in covenant, only not as shiiiiiny).

True, I wear it nearly every day at the moment. But it will still remind me of Amanda in leather day

*eta* Why yes, it's day time now. The normals in my house are showering and getting breakfast. I achieved more though... I finished my book, read some fic, caught up on 6 message boards (I only check 2 of them daily) and made sushi. Compare that to a few REM cycles. Pfffft.

Sam knows how productive night time hours can be!
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          thanks again, tsax!

i have some mixed emotions on this interview...

Spoiler:
          two main things i'd like to discuss.

this part of the interview:

Gilles Nuytens: Sam is a scientist and not really a leader, how do you explain that she is now is charge of Atlantis?
          Amanda Tapping: Well I think that she is actually a good leader. Because she has both a military and a scientific background, I think that she is the perfect person to go over to Atlantis. She has never had her own command but she certainly lead missions for SG1. She certain has a huge history with the military so I think she is in a lot of ways a natural born leader. I think the way that she is going to lead Atlantis is not going to be, you know like a heavy handed commander. She is going to be a lot more aware of her people and how to best utilize them and draw on their strengths so I think she is going to be a really good leader.

the bolded part: did she not command sg1 in season 8???? what's that supposed to mean?

sally
          I took it to mean that Sam had not
          Spoiler:
          commanded a base, though I wondered at first if she forgot about s8.
          Last edited by jckfan55; 05 July 2007, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
            She's a little reminiscent of Femme Nikita there. I once had a dream where Sam was sort of a cross between our Sam and a spy. (Must have been watching too much of both shows. ) I bet AT would be great in a spy show...as either the hero or the villain you love to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              Of course you appreciate that, it is leather and Amanda, 2 things that are just amazing and if you put them together you get....

*thud*

Sorry what was I saying again???
              From the episode commentary:
              Spoiler:

Dan Shea: How’s the abs on Carter?! She’s all tight there.

PDL: Oh, she works out. She goes to training.

DS: Good posture. And that’s a tough suit if you’re not there with the abs & she was obviously there. She’s doing crunches

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Basically, Amanda just rocks.

We should say that more.

Amanda rocks.

OK, night everyone! I'm off to sleep.
                sleep tight, don't let the wetas bite.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  From the episode commentary:
                  Spoiler:

Dan Shea: How’s the abs on Carter?! She’s all tight there.

PDL: Oh, she works out. She goes to training.

DS: Good posture. And that’s a tough suit if you’re not there with the abs & she was obviously there. She’s doing crunches
                  Heh. You've gotta love episode commentaries.

*patiently awaits S3 DVD to arrive in the mail*

Comment

so, i'm browsing in a craft shop today and an olivia newton-john starts playing. i say to myself, 'what a soft and lovely voice she has'. then i suddenly think that if amanda had ever become a singer, she would have sounded like olivia. i guess i was thinking more along the lines of there being a vulnerability to olivia's voice but also this massive skill and talent... it reminded me of amanda.

i heard it in amanda's voice when giles was interviewing her. i love amanda.

k, done fangirling.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for atlantis s4 -

Spoiler:
                      amanda said in recent giles interview: "She has never had her own command but she certainly lead missions for SG1."

I took it to mean that Sam had not
                      Spoiler:
                      commanded a base, though I wondered at first if she forgot about s8.
                      Spoiler:
                      i 'think' that's what amanda's getting at too. i didn't pay attention to the last part of the sentence the first time.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

photos snurched from astrogeologist

Sam: That's THE last time I eat any brownies made by Jack. *wonders: What did he put in them? Look at all the pretty colors

Sam: No sir, for the last time I do NOT want another doughnut. Please pay attention.
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Speaking of favorite Sam episodes, check out this thread: Favorite Sam Episodes Game. It would be nice if actual Sam episodes were to be the winners, so I'm appealing for votes for those.

Also-my favorite Sam picture. Sadly, there is no leather. But I think she looks incredibly hot here:

She's just so tough, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
                            Hey everyone,

Speaking of favorite Sam episodes, check out this thread: Favorite Sam Episodes Game. It would be nice if actual Sam episodes were to be the winners, so I'm appealing for votes for those.
                            I voted, but I do find it a bit odd having Family Ties on the list, since it's obviously not a Sam episode. Wonder how those voting for it would like it if we voted for Road Not Taken in the favourite Vala episode thread.

not advocating anyone doing this
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              I voted, but I do find it a bit odd having Family Ties on the list, since it's obviously not a Sam episode. Wonder how those voting for it would like it if we voted for Road Not Taken in the favourite Vala episode thread.

not advocating anyone doing this
                              Yes, a bit odd to call an episode where Sam has what? 2 scenes? a Sam episode? Maybe someone was thinking of the episode Family, which had some Sam/Jacob moments?

Comment

Yes, a bit odd to call an episode where Sam has what? 2 scenes? a Sam episode? Maybe someone was thinking of the episode Family, which had some Sam/Jacob moments?
                                Strange how those that are voting for Family Ties mostly have Vala sigs and avatars. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X