sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
      You kinky devil
      LOL, Nice

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      DAMNIT!!!!

*wanders off and pouts because her chances of making it to CC are slim to none.

*wanders back after having throttled the state of CA for their stupid charge for registering her car

Ok, I need my fellow Samandans to help...send lots of positive vibes that I WILL be able to afford to go to CC - at least for Saturday and Sunday - so I can see my fellow Gateworlders/Scapers and Amanada (please let at least ONE of her panels be on one of those two days).
      Sending loads of positive vibes your way *Positive Vibes*

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post

THE MEN CHEERED,
      THE WOMEN FAINTED,
      AND SEVERAL CRAZY FANS WAVED MULTI-COLORED
      WE LOVE YOU AMANDA FLAGS!
      Ha thats awesome

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Everyone in the area and able to go to these things is so lucky! One day... one day I will make it off this little bunch of islands.
      Originally posted by Forestia View Post
      Me too, but it will be cool having that pic as your avatar also.

That's so awesome! The pics you used are great

One more from me:

goofy, but cute, hee hee.

I haven't been able to post this much in a while. I am going to bed now though (It's past midnight here).

Goodnight all! ((((Samandans))))
      Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Goofy is great

I just love those ones there awesome

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

oh, wait, you're his mother? *nods* okay, i get it now.

sally
      LOL, nice one
      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

More pictures from the official Stargate magazine. The first two are “album” pages from shooting Unending and the wrap up. Most of the pictures in the album are ones that we’ve already seen in the Gateworld farewell pages, but there are a couple of Amanda related ones here that I didn’t see in the Gateworld pics. There’s one of Amanda crying, and on the second page, one where she’s having the old-age make-up applied.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These shots are from the so-called Stargate SG-1 Yearbook in the magazine, which includes little thank you notes from the cast and some of the crew. I included Amanda’s note, and Joe M.’s, since it was on the same page as Amanda’s. I know it’s hard to make out in this picture, but on the cover group shot, look at the bottom. It looks like Amanda is holding Olivia (in yellow), and Michael and Lexa are holding their kids. At least I assume that those are their kids, not just some stray kids hanging around.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
          The latest issue of the official Stargate magazine came today, and it's really good. It's a special 100 page issue devoted to SG-1 and has long interviews with all the main cast members and others, some behind the scenes pictures from the filming of Unending, and lots of other goodies.

I scanned in Amanda's interview and have the pictures here, behind spoilers because they're big. In the interview, she talks about her original audition for the role, and there were things there that I'd never heard before. The interviewer is Rachel Barnes, and when you get to the last 2 pages, there's also a part where Martin Wood comes into Amanda's trailer and so it's a separate interview at the bottom of the page. He and Amanda joke around in it a lot, but one thing that struck me is that he says what he's going to miss is the "core cast", meaning O'Neill, Carter, Daniel and Teal'c.

(snip)
          NC
          thanks for the interview, nc.

with what i bolded above; is there a way of you scanning those photos too?

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
            **looks at NC's location** Yeah ok thanks NC

NC gets them early cause they aren't sure about the state of mind.
            Yup, they use entertainment to keep us docile here in the loony bin.

NC (actually in one of those fly-over states that usually gets everything last)

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
              More pictures from the official Stargate magazine. The first two are “album” pages from shooting Unending and the wrap up. Most of the pictures in the album are ones that we’ve already seen in the Gateworld farewell pages, but there are a couple of Amanda related ones here that I didn’t see in the Gateworld pics. There’s one of Amanda crying, and on the second page, one where she’s having the old-age make-up applied.

(snip)

These shots are from the so-called Stargate SG-1 Yearbook in the magazine, which includes little thank you notes from the cast and some of the crew. I included Amanda’s note, and Joe M.’s, since it was on the same page as Amanda’s. I know it’s hard to make out in this picture, but on the cover group shot, look at the bottom. It looks like Amanda is holding Olivia (in yellow), and Michael and Lexa are holding their kids. At least I assume that those are their kids, not just some stray kids hanging around.

(snip)
              NC

more wow!!

and i get to analyze amanda's handwriting!

thanks for doing all of this, nc.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                Yes you will make it One day... I am hopefull...
                I will! I will, I will I will!

Argh, that magazine is awesome! I want one
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

yeah, but they're so purdy together.

sally
                  *looks at majorsal

Ok, who are you and what have you done with sally?

sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the vibes folks, but something ELSE came up and has totally killed my chances of making it to Comic Con.

Have fun for me...and if anyone gets a chance, hug Amanda...ok, don't but do say hi for me.

Oh yeah...just heard that there might be some Torchwood folks there as well.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      *looks at majorsal

Ok, who are you and what have you done with sally?

it's ben browder's fault!

-dang those blue eyes and... -

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

it's ben browder's fault!

-dang those blue eyes and... -

sally
                        *backs away slowly...doesn't want to get bit by this podsal

Um, ok...you can have Ben...I'll take Jack!

*grabs Jack's hand and runs

*after running with Jack for a while, Sun meets up with Sky, who oddly enough has Teal'c with her.

Hey Sky, want to trade?
                        sigpic

Comment

A little something....I made it awhile ago but wasn't quite sure about posting since I mainly lurk.

And I made this one recently...

Comment

more wow!!

and i get to analyze amanda's handwriting!

thanks for doing all of this, nc.

sally
                            Actually, to me, it looks like it's a font that's made to look like hand writing. You can tell because the letters are too perfect - each S is exactly the same etc. No one can write that perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                              Actually, to me, it looks like it's a font that's made to look like hand writing. You can tell because the letters are too perfect - each S is exactly the same etc. No one can write that perfectly.
                              really?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Sigh. Youtube deleted the Terlene and Minnie video. I was talking it up to some of my friends, then went to show it to them and it's gone.

Sigh.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X