Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    i want to post (but NOT take credit for) some pics that an s/j shipper posted on the shipper thread. amanda's really cute in them (when isn't she )
    link to original post: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=5560
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/jacksam3.jpg
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/jacksam4.jpg

i wonder what rda said to amanda to make her laugh so?
    sally
    Amanda has such an lovely smile and when she laughs it is amazing to hear

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      ROFLMAO!!!! Thank you Coley for this ... it really does put the new Stargate season into perspective for me at least. I guess there really isn't much use getting ourselves bothered by such things. There are just some things in life you can not control: women get PMS and men are just pigs (OK, maybe not all of them, but a good deal of them. ) ROFL.

EDIT: The other day I posted a note about my new puppy... here's a picture of her( as well as my kids ) if anyone is interested.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/foreversg1/
      wow lovely ... thank you for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Hah! If I happened to spot AT walking past the window, I don't think you'd say the same thing!
        Um, yeah, well...

But hopefully we'd still behave with a certain amount of dignity and decorum - after all, this is our Queen we're talking about.

*bows deeply, pretending not to be copping a quick glance at anything he shouldn't be copping a quick glance at, not me, no sirree... *

1s4S

Comment

Here's a new collage for your viewing pleasure.

Amanda

Hope you like,
          Kat

A big thank you goes out to Myrth for all the wonderful photos of Amanda she shared with us.

Comment

Amanda

Hope you like,
            Kat

A big thank you goes out to Myrth for all the wonderful photos of Amanda she shared with us.
            That's *fantastic*!!!
            sigpic

Comment

LOL ... I just couldn't pass up showing you my new puppy. She's really a sweetie (though you wouldn't believe it by the way she is whining at the moment.)
              Psst ... you didn't hear it here, but Astrog is a bonafide domestic-pet sitter ... the things that woman can do with a whining puppy! (Er ... I just reread that last line and it's a bit kinky ... but ... this is Samanda ... and sometimes our posts get kinky anyhow!)

Still waiting for the invite for the Samanda Pool Party - you're not wriggling out of that one!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                Um, yeah, well...

But hopefully we'd still behave with a certain amount of dignity and decorum - after all, this is our Queen we're talking about.

*bows deeply, pretending not to be copping a quick glance at anything he shouldn't be copping a quick glance at, not me, no sirree... *

1s4S
                LOL ... okay, okay ... Coley has made her point! I guess I am a bit naive - you "guys" are incorrigible!!!

Guess copping a quick glance is one degree less serious than copping a quick feel!

Remember to keep your hands on the handlebars of your security-patrol cycle at all times, Mr. Nice Guy!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...daSecurity.jpg
                Last edited by ChopinGal; 30 June 2005, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Very nice said I can only agree. When I met Amanda, I was like WOW! she must be an angel. She told me not to be nervous, which was ...well...impossible. We talked a while and hugged *sigh* tehee. I hope I can see her again this year. *crosses fingers* I have to show her stuff I wrote, I know she'll love it. It's really amazing how she makes you feel very special, that moment when you talk to her. Like nothing else exists and that's just the greatest thing for me. She's taking her time to talk to everyone and she hugs everyone

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                    LOL ... okay, okay ... Coley has made her point! I guess I am a bit naive - you "guys" are incorrigible!!!

Guess copping a quick glance is one degree less serious than copping a quick feel!

Remember to keep your hands on the handlebars of your security-patrol cycle at all times, Mr. Nice Guy!
                    I certainly will, CG (except maybe when launching myself over the top of them ).

But remember, it is our duty as Security Guards to keep a close eye on thongs... sorry, things , and if the opportunity... darn it, necessity arises, to carry out the occasional pat-down body search.

1s4S

Comment

Amanda

Hope you like,
                      Kat

Wow. That would make a great wallpaper. Wow.

My LJ

Comment

LOL, I'm so sorry bout the pictures of the house and pool. I was showing a friend the pictures of the new puppy and decided it was easier to add pics of the landscaping job to my yard on the site as well rather than email them to her. I totally forgot I had posted the site and people might be looking at them. I promise to keep things more OT in the future. I just couldn't pass up showing you my new puppy. She's really a sweetie (though you wouldn't believe it by the way she is whining at the moment.)
                        Actually, I guess I'm a little strange in that I really, really enjoy seeing other people's pictures. So it doesn't bother me a bit. You do have a lovely family.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                          I certainly will, CG (except maybe when launching myself over the top of them ).

But remember, it is our duty as Security Guards to keep a close eye on thongs... sorry, things , and if the opportunity... darn it, necessity arises, to carry out the occasional pat-down body search.

1s4S
                          Poor Amanda, surrounded by salivating security guards...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            lida, welcome back!

always remember, when you leave home (this thread) and you see the big, dark world out there (other threads)... just come back home and we'll take care of you.

(or better yet, just stick HERE! )

sally
                            Yes, welcome back, Lida!

Like majorsal said, we're glad you're here. Remember that it's safe and usually pretty happy on the SAGC thread!

For some reason (new "phone" spoilers? upcoming U. S. holiday weekend?), I'm in a particularly good mood today, and wanted to pop in quickly to send some happy wishes to my fellow Samandans. Enjoy the lovely blooms! I'll be back after work!

Comment

Amanda

Hope you like,
                              Kat

WOW! That is beautiful! I would buy a poster size of that!! Where is all the GOOD SG-1 merchandising???? Which begs a question, who is in charge of merchandise for Stargate? There is such potential, and yet all I see is ....is... I can't even think of a term for it.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                                Poor Amanda, surrounded by salivating security guards...
                                Salivating maybe, dedicated and loyal definitely.

"Samanda Security - More Puppy-dog Than Rottweiler"
                                Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 30 June 2005, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X