X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
    Just a thought about Unending
    Spoiler:
    The team is trapped alone on a ship for 50 years. Why are they alone on the ship? Could it be because they are celebrating a certain Lt. Colonel's promotion to full bird on her newly commissioned ship?
    Nyah, Jack would most likely be there for the promotion !!!!@!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
      Wow, after Amanda's performance yesterday this should thread should not be on page 2!

LitS
      Spoiler:
      It is really ashame that there won't be a season 11. I think the new team is finally really coming together. From what I've read, the Sam and Cam scenes were excellent. Obviously, the S/J shipper in me is having palpatations after the fishing password and Do'uh comment. Everyone is talking about how well Amanda played injured Sam, and I can't wait to see it for myself.
      This is one of those episodes I didn't think I would want to see and now after reading a few spoilers I can't wait to watch it! I hear AT was wonderful in it and I really look forward to it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
        Thanks for spoiling us.

Makes me anxious for April to arrive, although,
        Spoiler:
        I actually don't want to see Sam shot.

Here is what I noticed about AT's acting, and since I know nothing about acting, I feel a bit presumptuous.

Being in healthcare, out of habit I find myself looking at peoples' pupillary responses to see if they are in true distress - emotional or otherwise.

Spoiler:
        Amanda's pupils match her distress - in other words, they dilate appropriately with stress and then constrict down during the non-threatening scenes.

No-one can dilate or constrict their pupils on demand, this is reflexive, which to me is an indicator of how completely Amanda acts her scenes. Amazing, actually.

Wouldn't have noticed it at all except for the close up caps... now I'll have to see how other actors measure up to AT hehe!
        Tagger, I can't green you for this post, but what a fabulous thing to point out.

My LJ

Comment

I'd just like to thank most of my fellow Samandans for USING SPOILER TAGS while discussing the upcoming eps and the movies. Being a "Spoiler Virgin" (meaning I HATESSSS spoilers precious) I do appreciate that most of you all have been really good at using them.

Too bad the same can't be said of other fans. I do know one thing happening coming up in "The Quest, part 2". While I'd rather not know...for me it's not something that will make or break me watching it.

As for the movies and all the stuff happening with Amanda with SGA, I'm not sure what's going on and I like it that way. I'd rather make my own judgement about all that without having read anything or seen/heard anything to possibly bias my opinion.

My wish and hope is that no matter what AMANDA is happy with what she's doing and is treated WELL in regards to the SG shows/movies. That's all I really care about....Amanda herself being happy with her job and those she works for/with are treating her WELL. Because in the end...that's all that really matters is that Amanda is happy and is treated well.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for spoiling us.

Makes me anxious for April to arrive, although,
            Spoiler:
            I actually don't want to see Sam shot.

Here is what I noticed about AT's acting, and since I know nothing about acting, I feel a bit presumptuous.

Being in healthcare, out of habit I find myself looking at peoples' pupillary responses to see if they are in true distress - emotional or otherwise.

Spoiler:
            Amanda's pupils match her distress - in other words, they dilate appropriately with stress and then constrict down during the non-threatening scenes.

No-one can dilate or constrict their pupils on demand, this is reflexive, which to me is an indicator of how completely Amanda acts her scenes. Amazing, actually.

Wouldn't have noticed it at all except for the close up caps... now I'll have to see how other actors measure up to AT hehe!
            Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
            Tagger, I can't green you for this post, but what a fabulous thing to point out.
            It just goes to show what a consummate actor Amanda truly is
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              I'd just like to thank most of my fellow Samandans for USING SPOILER TAGS while discussing the upcoming eps and the movies. Being a "Spoiler Virgin" (meaning I HATESSSS spoilers precious) I do appreciate that most of you all have been really good at using them.

Too bad the same can't be said of other fans. I do know one thing happening coming up in "The Quest, part 2". While I'd rather not know...for me it's not something that will make or break me watching it.

As for the movies and all the stuff happening with Amanda with SGA, I'm not sure what's going on and I like it that way. I'd rather make my own judgement about all that without having read anything or seen/heard anything to possibly bias my opinion.

My wish and hope is that no matter what AMANDA is happy with what she's doing and is treated WELL in regards to the SG shows/movies. That's all I really care about....Amanda herself being happy with her job and those she works for/with are treating her WELL. Because in the end...that's all that really matters is that Amanda is happy and is treated well.
              Well spoken, Sun. You are in the business (unless I'm confused), so you probably understand the importance of being happy on set better than most of us. Obviously, we care about Amanda and want her to enjoy her work. I hope whatever she does next is a whole lot of fun!

Also, we do need to be careful not to spoil you or any other Samandans who want to remain spoiler-free. I'm impressed with your will power.

Comment

Spoiler:

That's really interesting.
                MS does it too, particularly in Need when he's doing Daniel the junkie.
                Spoiler tabs as this is Sam's thread!
                Spoiler:

Don't know how obvious it is in this picture but all through that scene his pupils are huge

Looking forward to seeing this episode, the caps look great and it was about time we had another Sam episode (AT and MS being my favourites).

FF
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Hey tara there's an easier way to work with spoiler tags Just highlight the text to be hidden then click the exclamation mark ! button in the white box
                  Thanks Mandy
                  ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                    That's really interesting.
                    MS does it too, particularly in Need when he's doing Daniel the junkie.
                    Spoiler tabs as this is Sam's thread!
                    Spoiler:

Don't know how obvious it is in this picture but all through that scene his pupils are huge

Looking forward to seeing this episode, the caps look great and it was about time we had another Sam episode (AT and MS being my favourites).

FF
                    Your sig says something else

Comment

Originally posted by nihela View Post
                      Your sig says something else
                      Um, no. My sig says that I am a slash fan. Ah but of course, that instantly makes me an AT/Sam hater, doesn't it.
                      Do I need to justify my like of AT to be here?
                      Gosh, once upon a time this thread had a motto, I wonder what it was.

FF, who doesn't think that a smiley makes that comment at all amusing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Um, no. My sig says that I am a slash fan. Ah but of course, that instantly makes me an AT/Sam hater, doesn't it.

I was implying that your favorites are Jack and Daniel, I didn't say anything about you being a Sam hater

Comment

FF
                          What I really liked about Amanda's interview was, (not sure if I need spoiler tags)

Spoiler:
                          How she said she missed Daniel
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            What I really liked about Amanda's interview was, (not sure if I need spoiler tags)

Spoiler:
                            How she said she missed Daniel
                            It annoyed me that the actors are having to put in tiny bits of character interaction themselves between Sam, Daniel and Teal'c! It should be written in, it's vital to the show. I'm just glad the actors care enough to do it.

FF
                            sigpic

Comment

FF you have always been welcome here, and always will be
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

It annoyed me that the actors are having to put in tiny bits of character interaction themselves between Sam, Daniel and Teal'c! It should be written in, it's vital to the show. I'm just glad the actors care enough to do it.

FF
                                I agree it annoys me too! The writers should know the rich history these three characters have between them. THey have grown so much over the last 10 years and I love to see the familiar comfort level between them.

Mandy I agree
                                Spoiler:
                                AT has said that she misses the Sam/Daniel scenes, and she would like to have more of the team mates just hanging out together...that would be nice

FF you are always welcomed here!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X