Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    Hi... whoever's keeping track of the fic thing. I don't know how quick it's going, but I won't be able to write til at least the middle of next week. I've got mumps, tonsillitis and something to do with mutants in the forehead (it's swollen, lumpy and painful. Puts the klingons to shame).
    (((Tracy Jane)))
    sigpic

Comment

I think it's April sometime, but I could be wrong.
      Great minds think alike huh TJ? lol
      I hope you get to feeling better!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
        Great minds think alike huh TJ? lol
        I hope you get to feeling better!
        Hehehe, that's what I thought. For two of us to guess like that, we must have read it somewhere.

Firstly, thanks for the getting better wishes. I think I've been through the worst of the mumps bit. I've done the whole can't move, can't breathe thing, so we're now back to just aches and pains. It's the "infected celluloid mutation of the forehead" or whatever he called it. That's painful. Not my year, is it? Car crashes, dead bunnies and mumps. Like living in a bloody soap opera.

Anyway. The second thing I wanted to ask was are you Irish, by any chance? It was the way you said "I hope you get to feeling better". That's quite an Irish phrasing of it!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hi... whoever's keeping track of the fic thing. I don't know how quick it's going, but I won't be able to write til at least the middle of next week. I've got mumps, tonsillitis and something to do with mutants in the forehead (it's swollen, lumpy and painful. Puts the klingons to shame).
          (((TJ)))

A microbial trifecta, how lovely.
          Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
          Quint Studer

Comment

to the best of my knowledge, scifithinker is still writing.

tracy, if you need to swap or move down, that's not an issue. i can adjust the list to give you time
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sometime in April I think...
              I think it's April sometime, but I could be wrong.
              Holy Hannah, but Sci-Fi is not doing the show any favours in the States! April! Wha-duh-hell? Really glad my current location is the Emerald City smooshed somewhere in the middle of London.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

tracy, if you need to swap or move down, that's not an issue. i can adjust the list to give you time
                Yup! She has some really cool ideas too!

As for me...I'm finishing the changes my brilliant beta chick recommended and will send it off to Kamil in just a short while.

Thank you STRIX! (aka brilliant beta chick)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hehehe, that's what I thought. For two of us to guess like that, we must have read it somewhere.

Firstly, thanks for the getting better wishes. I think I've been through the worst of the mumps bit. I've done the whole can't move, can't breathe thing, so we're now back to just aches and pains. It's the "infected celluloid mutation of the forehead" or whatever he called it. That's painful. Not my year, is it? Car crashes, dead bunnies and mumps. Like living in a bloody soap opera.

Anyway. The second thing I wanted to ask was are you Irish, by any chance? It was the way you said "I hope you get to feeling better". That's quite an Irish phrasing of it!

I do have an accent...according to some folks...but alas it's not Irish. But it's nice to know I can pass as Irish! That makes me smile Thank you!

Ouch..TJ ((Hugs))

I think we have read the same thread/posts regarding the 2nd part of S10 airing in April... I think it came from TV Guide. I believe it was orginally supposed to air in March, but tptb somewhere moved it back to April...

Are they supposed to start filming the movies in April?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Scifithinker's manuscript currently reads:

"Sam was afraid. Sam was very afraid. Sam was, actually, well, terrified."

Tracy, you're safe for a couple of days at least. I'm still trying to figure out what Oooobs thinks she maybe wrote.

(((((Tracy)))))
                    Feel better soon.
                    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post

Tracy, you're safe for a couple of days at least. I'm still trying to figure out what Oooobs thinks she maybe wrote.
                      Aw see...you'll be okay. I loved the ideas you told me about last night. I thought they were pretty dang clever! But...that's just me.

Did you decide not to go there after all?

BTW...I've sent my fork to Kamil!

Thanks again Strix for thoroughly beta-ing it for me.
                      (((((Tracy)))))
                      Feel better soon.
                      I know. Poor dear.

((((((((((((((((Trace)))))))))))))

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Quest part two airs next week (Tuesday 9th Jan, 20h00)

ETA: The Sky One episode description is intriguing....

Spoiler:

Stargate SG-1
                        TUESDAY 9th JAN, 20:00
                        Part two of two. The team race to help Merlin build the Sangraal weapon before Adria can track them down, but he is severely weakened by the scale of his difficult task
                        Happy New Year everyone.

There's actually a better description (major spoilers!) of the Quest part 2, plus Bounty and the Shroud here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                          Aw see...you'll be okay. I loved the ideas you told me about last night. I thought they were pretty dang clever! But...that's just me.

Did you decide not to go there after all?
                          Two words:

NOT SERIOUS!

*still trying to figure out what to write*
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Sometime in April I think...
                            That's far too far away. I'm packing my bags and moving to the UK. Or someone can just give me every little detail!

Comment

You can cover her hair and smudge dirt on her face; but she will still radiate warmth and beauty.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by MickSpeed View Post
                                I'm not sure, but am i right, that the pic is from the s9 episode, that was on German TV premiere on Wednesday? 9.14 - "Stronghold".
                                SNIP

You're absolutely right Mikespeed. The pic is from Stronghold.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Working...
                                X