Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
    I was capping somethings for somebody tonight and caught this one - that it would be fun to Caption:

Teal’c: That reminds me, Daniel Jackson - the next time we go out for fried chicken, I believe it is my turn to have the drumsticks…

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      when you put it that way, i think it's more an 'aspiration' thing for me too. i 'wish' i were as strong and/or cool as these women, but since i'm not, i live through them.

sally
      Sam is someone to emu- late
      (that emu is hard to keep in the aviary, huh?)

On another note, I watched the commentary for Avalon today (as much as I could stand anyway).
      Possible spoilers?

Spoiler:

Vala makes her appearance & they're all excited about her being sexy b/c otherwise the show is "kind of androgynous." I'm like EXCUSE ME? What about Sam? Sure she wears cammo, but she's the *last* person anyone would call androgynous. And I'm sure, AD, 1speed & etc., etc. on this thread would agree. Sam doesn't have to flash her (ahem) assets to be a woman. I'm sure they weren't trying to diss. Sam, & I mean no knock on CB-- I'm sure they just meant *overtly sexy* is *fun.*
      but Puh-leez.

Anyway, I'm going to skip right to Beach Head--where Season 9 *truly* starts.
      Last edited by jckfan55; 29 December 2006, 09:45 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
        OK, 'fess up. Who's been feeding the polar bear blue jello?
        Um...I think it was TJ...yeah, right TJ, you know she gave him some of those blue jello shots she loves to make for all of us
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Um...I think it was TJ...yeah, right TJ, you know she gave him some of those blue jello shots she loves to make for all of us
          That's right. Blame the Bartender. When she's too inebriated to defend herself.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
            Sam is someone to emu- late
            (that emu is hard to keep in the aviary, huh?)

On another note, I watched the commentary for Avalon today (as much as I could stand anyway).
            Possible spoilers?

Vala makes her appearance & they're all excited about her being sexy b/c otherwise the show is "kind of androgynous." I'm like EXCUSE ME? What about Sam? Sure she wears cammo, but she's the *last* person anyone would call androgynous. And I'm sure, AD, 1speed & etc., etc. on this thread would agree. Sam doesn't have to flash her (ahem) assets to be a woman. I'm sure they weren't trying to diss. Sam, & I mean no knock on CB-- I'm sure they just meant *overtly sexy* is *fun.* but Puh-leez.

Comment

Possible spoilers?

Vala makes her appearance & they're all excited about her being sexy b/c otherwise the show is "kind of androgynous." I'm like EXCUSE ME? What about Sam? Sure she wears cammo, but she's the *last* person anyone would call androgynous. And I'm sure, AD, 1speed & etc., etc. on this thread would agree. Sam doesn't have to flash her (ahem) assets to be a woman. I'm sure they weren't trying to diss. Sam, & I mean no knock on CB-- I'm sure they just meant *overtly sexy* is *fun.* but Puh-leez.

Um...maybe they meant that specific episode. Because Sam is hardly even in it, only for like 30 seconds. Let's hope that's what they meant, otherwise they'd better watch out for that improbable combined force of polar bears and penguins (and possibly emus?) about to descend upon Bridge studios!

Comment

:Vala makes her appearance & they're all excited about her being sexy b/c otherwise the show is "kind of androgynous." I'm like EXCUSE ME? What about Sam? Sure she wears cammo, but she's the *last* person anyone would call androgynous.
                i guess to the Frat Boys, anything less than full on cleavage is androgenous. *shrug*

whatever.

i always considered it kinda testosterone heavy myself.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I was capping somethings for somebody tonight and caught this one - that it would be fun to Caption:

Sam (thinking): Yup, I think Sky's right, there is definitely too much testosterone in this room.
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Taking a little poetic license here...

Cam: alright, who took my blue duckie shorts?
                    Teal'c: Is there a problem with the pink polka dots Mitchell?
                    Daniel: Oh, I don't know Teal'c. The yellow race cars are pretty good.
                    Sam: You guys are kidding, right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      i guess to the Frat Boys, anything less than full on cleavage is androgenous. *shrug*

whatever.

i always considered it kinda testosterone heavy myself.

Here, here.

Androgynous? Sam? Not a chance...

Comment

I don't know if everyone here has seen it or not but the offical MGM Stargate Site Stargatesg1.com has posted the Space 10 Year Special on Stargate SG-1. It is on the Interview Page and it's 47 mins long so if you just have dial-up you will not be able to view it but if you have high speed and you have not seen this it is pretty good - Here is the link - when you go to the site in the media view click on media scroll down to SG1-10 years. There is a mix of new and old interviews in the special. You get RDA, AT, MS, CJ, DD, BenB, CB, BeauB, RC, BW - a few Atlantis at the very end TH, DH, JF
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post

But I love the uncertainty between Jack and Sam as well--while I'd love to see them "together for keeps" I recognize the fact that it would just not do when considering the air force regs. After all, RDA got that award for representing the air force in a positive way. Jack and Sam are honorable people--HOWEVER, after all the times they've saved the world I don't see why they couldn't be given special dispensation--why not?!

that's why jack needs to retire.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

I don't know if everyone here has seen it or not but the offical MGM Stargate Site Stargatesg1.com has posted the Space 10 Year Special on Stargate SG-1. It is on the Interview Page and it's 47 mins long so if you just have dial-up you will not be able to view it but if you have high speed and you have not seen this it is pretty good - Here is the link - when you go to the site in the media view click on media scroll down to SG1-10 years. There is a mix of new and old interviews in the special. You get RDA, AT, MS, CJ, DD, BenB, CB, BeauB, RC, BW - a few Atlantis at the very end TH, DH, JF
                            Oh cool haven't seen it so thanks for posting, off to bed now though so I'll watch tomorrow

night night everyone, have fun

(((((((((((Samanda's everywhere)))))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              Taking a little poetic license here...

Cam: alright, who took my blue duckie shorts?
                              Teal'c: Is there a problem with the pink polka dots Mitchell?
                              Daniel: Oh, I don't know Teal'c. The yellow race cars are pretty good.
                              Sam: You guys are kidding, right?

Bet ya had fun putting those polka dots on*

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post

Singularity was the episode that hooked me as a Sam/AT fan (any actor that can bring tears to my eyes based on their performance is a great actress in my book) and Solitudes got me hooked as a Jack/Sam fan... still among my top five episodes.

Once s10 ends I will eagerly await Amanda's new project!!! I also keep tabs on RDA and see if he does any guest appearance and/or movies anywhere
                                emancipation got me hooked as a sam fan. broca divide as an s/j shipper. as an amanda fan... i'm not really sure when i fell for her. i know her interviews really impressed me with how genuinely nice she was. but i'm not really sure i can say i know when i became an amanda tapping fan. i might have to think on that...

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X