Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
    We already know she likes the classics ... per a comment she made in one epiosde, where she said she liked "Singing in the Rain". On that note I'm going with "It's a Wonderful Life". It's a classic.
    Freaky scary.

I had the exact same answer for the exact same reason.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

i'm partial to White Christmas and Rudolph
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

To everyone in Samanda, I wish you the happiest Holiday, and a safe, healthy New Year.
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Would some one be able to help me on a little "project" i'm putting together for my husband as a christmas present. He likes Amanda, or i should say Sam Carter and i just thought up an idea for him but i need a picture of Sam in a party dress with all back ground removed but i don't know how to do that, can anyone help?
          Thanks
          ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583 View Post
            Would some one be able to help me on a little "project" i'm putting together for my husband as a christmas present. He likes Amanda, or i should say Sam Carter and i just thought up an idea for him but i need a picture of Sam in a party dress with all back ground removed but i don't know how to do that, can anyone help?
            Thanks
            Sure. Do you already have a picture picked out? I'm guessing your best chance for Sam in anything remotely party dress-like would be Chimera.

If you have a picture you want to use, we can use Photoshop to remove the background by either masking it or editing it away.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I'm sorry, but I have to say this.....I miss all of you very much.....and I love everyone of you. I know I haven't been a very good member of Samanda, but we do share one thing, a constant, unwavering love for Amanda. I just wanted all of you to know, I so much wanted to meet all of you, at Gabit and Avalon, but traveling with hubby, made it next to impossible. Maybe someday......as I would love to talk to you in person, and share stories.....whatever.

Take care, and stay safe and healthy. Part of me will always be with Samanda and her queen.
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

do you have the picture? if you do, e-mail it to me and i can drop the background for you

you'll need something like photoshop to do that
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                  Piece of Cake! I'm back! Glad to see Sun up and about here too Heal up quickly!

Surgery at 2:50....Took one hour and recovered by 4:30, sitting up drinking a full cup of ginger ale. Home by 6pm but only because my sister stopped to grab a couple things at the grocery store.
                  I'm still coughing due to the tube down my throat which causes pain but ti's not too bad. I'm a bit tired but nothing like I expected. I have three bandaid size incisions below my belly button and one in my belly button.
                  See all those well wishes and good lucks do help Thanks everyone!
                  Hey we're almost twins! I have an incession in my belly button (and it's itching today) and three just under my right side ribcage.

I managed a shower today but I think I'll pass on doing that tomorrow. Took a bit outa me. But daymn I feel better after that shower!

Speedy recovery SGPoz! ((((SGPoz))))
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    yes, glad that both our surgical patients are home and doing well

just take care of yourselves girls. take it slow and easy
                    Yes MA'AM! I don't want no noodle of Doom near me. I just took a shower!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      Hey we're almost twins! I have an incession in my belly button (and it's itching today) and three just under my right side ribcage.

I managed a shower today but I think I'll pass on doing that tomorrow. Took a bit outa me. But daymn I feel better after that shower!

Speedy recovery SGPoz! ((((SGPoz))))

Just make sure that you keep the incision dry and covered after you take your shower. I know the urge to scratch the itch is there, but if you have too use a clean dry cloth.

After my C-section, about a week later if found I had an infection. I won't go into the gore, but it did have involve H2O2 and Q-tips. Like Sky said take it slow and easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                        Sure. Do you already have a picture picked out? I'm guessing your best chance for Sam in anything remotely party dress-like would be Chimera.

If you have a picture you want to use, we can use Photoshop to remove the background by either masking it or editing it away.
                        No i have't one picked out although i've seen some from Chimera, there is one where Sam is wearing a red dress but i can't remember where i've seen it and the other problem is i don't know how to put pictures up here to show you! I guess i'm in your hands for any help that you might be able to give me and now i feel stupid for not knowing PC things! Thanks anyway for helping me
                        ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                          Just make sure that you keep the incision dry and covered after you take your shower. I know the urge to scratch the itch is there, but if you have too use a clean dry cloth.

After my C-section, about a week later if found I had an infection. I won't go into the gore, but it did have involve H2O2 and Q-tips. Like Sky said take it slow and easy.
                          No worries I still have the original bandages that they put on me in the hospital on. I haven't taken them off yet. They're this clear tape like stuff covering tiny bits of gauze over each incession.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                            No worries I still have the original bandages that they put on me in the hospital on. I haven't taken them off yet. They're this clear tape like stuff covering tiny bits of gauze over each incession.

That's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
                              I'm sorry, but I have to say this.....I miss all of you very much.....and I love everyone of you. I know I haven't been a very good member of Samanda, but we do share one thing, a constant, unwavering love for Amanda. I just wanted all of you to know, I so much wanted to meet all of you, at Gabit and Avalon, but traveling with hubby, made it next to impossible. Maybe someday......as I would love to talk to you in person, and share stories.....whatever.

Take care, and stay safe and healthy. Part of me will always be with Samanda and her queen.
                              We share a common bond and that is our deep appreciation for Amanda, both as an actress and as a human being.

Samanda is made of all types of folks from all over the world. The only people who aren't welcome are those who don't abide by the rules: Respect others...both actors and fans alike, appreciate Amanda Tapping in anyway you choose and be goofy as you can possibly manage. Okay, the last part might be considered non-mandatory by a few fuddy-duddies.

To my knowledge, you haven't broken the "respecting others" part and I know you appreciate Amanda. We'll have to work on you're being more goofy though.

You are welcome to come back and play with us. We all have special gifts and traits and we are all equal here. No one is bigger or better fan and no one is a bad member unless they choose to ignore the aforementioned rules.

So let's do it. Let's all share stories and play silly games and debate the finer points of Samantha Carter. Pull up a beanbag chair, warm up a cup of hot chocolate with a candy cane hanging out of the top and sit back and have fun with us.

Samanda's arms are always open to friends...both new and returning.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                                We already know she likes the classics ... per a comment she made in one epiosde, where she said she liked "Singing in the Rain". On that note I'm going with "It's a Wonderful Life". It's a classic.
                                Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                                Freaky scary.

I had the exact same answer for the exact same reason.
                                Hey wait! Shouldn't that be great minds think alike... instead of freaky scary... me thinks someone else has watched Chimera recently too.

Comment

Working...
                                X