Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
    Ahhhh.... if only there were more hours in a day and we were all independently wealthy.... *then* imagine all of the fic we could all generate!

Mmmmm.... now there's a headline....

"Samandans Win PowerBall Lottery"

"A globally-scattered group of intrepid and creative fans of one Sam Carter, a.k.a. Amanda Tapping, pooled together recently to buy the winning $200 million Lotto ticket at a local convenience store. When asked what they planned to do with their winnings, their answers ran the gamut.... "Buy a warehouse full of blue J-ELLO." "Donate enough money for 50 Hearing Dogs for the Deaf!" "Get me some cabana boys/girls!" "Travel around the world to meet my on-line friends face-to-face." "AT3 Baby!" "Be a professional conventioneer!" and a good number said they were planning to write the next bestseller, cover art to be done by other thread members, with editing by others less inclined in the visual fields...."
    $200 million? Our fantasy is too small here. When you consider that the government will take half, and we want to fully fund AT conventions, plane tickets included, in perpetuity, buy our own cabana boy and hearing dog training ranch, buy a publishing company and the Stargate book rights, and control all Jello stock for the next century, we'll need at least $202 million.

*begins evil scheming*
    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
      You do realise Jack just shot Sam and Janet and is now shacked up with RepliCarter, don't you?
      Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
      That's soo cute...*thinks about converting her little cousins*
      It's good to...she looks like Sam and is also good...and in some way it's still sam and Jack So i can live with that...
      ...I can't....I want the real deal!!
      Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      the birthday list should be back. it kinda got accidentally turned off
      Thank you...I noticed that when I logged in....excellent!!
      Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
      Now, how do you know that Janet wasn't with RepliCarter?
      Hmmmm....nahhh....never gonna happen!!
      Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
      Well, I realized that I never posted my Sam wallpaper I made awhile back. So, here it is!

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1976/1200x800sam2gr7.th.png
      Very nice...well done Sasusc!
      Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
      Ask Sky to write it. Sky can write anything.
      Let's start a Sky fan club. She's a good mod, a good interviewer, a good fanfic writer, and she sent me cool pictures from the cons. What's not to love?
      PS. Was that too effusive?
      Nope...Sky is definitely a great fic writer....personally I think she should be writing for the show...put it this way....had they utilized Sky's talent, we might have seen SG1 go to season 12!!
      Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
      Ahhhh.... if only there were more hours in a day and we were all independently wealthy.... *then* imagine all of the fic we could all generate!
      Mmmmm.... now there's a headline....

"Samandans Win PowerBall Lottery"

"A globally-scattered group of intrepid and creative fans of one Sam Carter, a.k.a. Amanda Tapping, pooled together recently to buy the winning $200 million Lotto ticket at a local convenience store. When asked what they planned to do with their winnings, their answers ran the gamut.... "Buy a warehouse full of blue J-ELLO." "Donate enough money for 50 Hearing Dogs for the Deaf!" "Get me some cabana boys/girls!" "Travel around the world to meet my on-line friends face-to-face." "AT3 Baby!" "Be a professional conventioneer!" and a good number said they were planning to write the next bestseller, cover art to be done by other thread members, with editing by others less inclined in the visual fields...."
      If only...$200 million...I'd pay for everyones ticket to AT3...and hire out the whole hotel exclusively for GW'ers only...and Amanda too of course!!...then we'd have the biggest shindig ever....dang...a girl can only dream hey?!

Night all...hope you've all had a great day...take care, be safe and be happy!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

how about buying every item at the auction for a nice high price, then giving it away to your fellow fen???

that'd be a fun way to blow money
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Still testing things...

After she makes the plate and the plate "make-out", she tosses the plate away?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            how about buying every item at the auction for a nice high price, then giving it away to your fellow fen???

that'd be a fun way to blow money
            Or using part of it to finance a big screen SG-1 movie - but you pick the writer and director.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
              Or using part of it to finance a big screen SG-1 movie - but you pick the writer and director.
              I like that idea SG1 at the movies wow yeah can you imagine the S/J kiss that big! ok I'm the gutter again! They could do special preveiws for GWers that way we might be able to get together to watch it, that would be so cool *but I'm dreaming again*

Julia(samcarterrules)
              Last edited by samcarterrules; 14 December 2006, 06:08 AM. Reason: spelling wrong again lol
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
                Did anyone here watch The Lost Room?

If so-does anyone know who the actor playing The Occupant/The Prime Object is? He looks maddeningly familiar, but I can't place him.

Topic: I think he's familiar because of SG1
                Haven't watched it yet. I have it TIVO'd, for those long dark days of reruns starting next week.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
                  Still testing things...

AT: Ham on rye, coming up!
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Still testing things...

LOLOL

how funny!

you know, we have an restaurant round here that throws you rolls at you. course, they're usually NOT on a plate
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                      Did anyone here watch The Lost Room?

If so-does anyone know who the actor playing The Occupant/The Prime Object is? He looks maddeningly familiar, but I can't place him.
                      Good eye, Deej! That's Tim Guinee, aka Tomin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        I've been trying to finish mine for a while now
                        The only good thing about waiting for these women of Stargate stories, is that I know they aren't going to be half a***d.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pic

Sam: Hmm? Jack or Janet, Jack or Janet? How am I supposed to make such a difficult decision?
                          It's a pleasure that you like this pic!
                          Nile

Comment

Page 2?!
                            No way!
                            *GASP*

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Still testing things...

As a S/J shipper, I feel it is important to point out that the Jack plate is still in her hand while Daniel is flying through the air.

Sorry shimmeringstar, but I couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Nile View Post
                                It's a pleasure that you like this pic!
                                yeah it's a cool pic and i love that episode

AT: Ham on rye, coming up!
                                lol that pic is funny...and your text with it makes it only funnier

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                                Page 2?!
                                No way!
                                *GASP*

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/4314/atsketchthumb29dj.jpg
                                Great drawing...it's really good(i could never do that...i'm bad at it...VERY bad...give me Photoshop)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X