Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing the pic

Originally posted by Nile View Post
    I like that Sam appears in Stargate Atlantis too, she is great!

Sam forever!!!

Sam: Hmm? Jack or Janet, Jack or Janet? How am I supposed to make such a difficult decision?
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
      OMG that i didn't thought about that...so maybe sam is still alive...hmm thinks about possibilities...*is a hopeless shipper**
      See...

CLEARLY what happened is this:

Jack shot Janet and Sam, who had been enslaved by the evil little napolenic powemonger's vast knowledge of mind-control drugs.

Then Jack stole Ba'als sarcaphogus, and brought Sam back to life. In the process, purging her system of Janet's drugs.

And then he and Sam were together, as it should be.

See? Easy.

Now I shall duck from the projectiles of Scari...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
        LOL, I don't remember any Cam other than her very funny (and telling) comments about Sam's missing leadership in S9. AT mentioned Rodney several times throughout the weekend ... and drew a lot of laughs. I think she really enjoys the dynamic of Sam and Rodney but not as a evolving romantic arc.

As to shippy slash ... cough ... don't remember any references to that. Other Samandans may have better feedback?! I realize that we didn't get to find out if she and Teryl are still close friends as they once were when they worked together.
        Actually someone did mention Sam/Janet and if I recall correctly Amanda tilted her head and did one of those pondering the situation looks she gets and said something like 'Sam & Janet?' and I swear I heard Scari squee but I can't prove it. And I think Amanda even joked about there being possibilities in an AU episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Thanks for sharing the pic

Sam forever!!!

Sam: Hmm? Jack or Janet, Jack or Janet? How am I supposed to make such a difficult decision?

later...
          Sam: WTF, Mate?!?! My decision... BOTH!!!! One one night and the other the other night. They can take turns!! I'll still be happy, anyway!
          Stargate Pants Girl
          (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
          Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
            Actually someone did mention Sam/Janet and if I recall correctly Amanda tilted her head and did one of those pondering the situation looks she gets and said something like 'Sam & Janet?' and I swear I heard Scari squee but I can't prove it.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
              Curious, what about the 'Younger Older 'thing? The difference in age between Sam and Jack or how young she was in the earlier seasons?

My hubby was a 'young' 9 years older than me. Young at heart with a handsome 'baby' face Ah, reminissing now, I missers him
              I think she was referring to herself in the videos. One scene from an early season then the next from a later season. Just a hunch but I bet she was referring to the ten years of Sam....of course, I think she still looks as young as she did in season 1. The years have been very good to her.

Edit: Oops, already been answered!
              Last edited by Gate gal; 13 December 2006, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                I would have loved to see CJ write an episode about Sam and Teal'c on a mission by themselves. Good potential for friendship moments and warrior stuff.
                Even though the chances are about the same as a snowball's in Hell, if not less, I'd love it if CJ wrote, or at least had a hand in the writing of the movies, RDA was executive producer and AT directed.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I would have loved to see CJ write an episode about Sam and Teal'c on a mission by themselves. Good potential for friendship moments and warrior stuff.
                  that would kick bootie
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                    Actually someone did mention Sam/Janet and if I recall correctly Amanda tilted her head and did one of those pondering the situation looks she gets and said something like 'Sam & Janet?' and I swear I heard Scari squee but I can't prove it. And I think Amanda even joked about there being possibilities in an AU episode.
                    LOL! I sat in front of scari.... there was much squeeage.... Maybe even some stomping of feet and a barely controlled "Yeesssssss!"

((((ScariPoppins))))))
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55

i would have *loved* to have seen an ep like that! sam very much respects teal'c, and teal'c goes 'teddy bear' when it comes to her.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                        Ask Sky!
                        Ask Sky to write it. Sky can write anything.

*chants*
                        Sky can write anything.
                        Sky can write anything.
                        Sky can write anything.
                        Sky can write anything.
                        Sky can write anything.
                        Sky can write anything.
                        Sky can write anything.

Let's start a Sky fan club. She's a good mod, a good interviewer, a good fanfic writer, and she sent me cool pictures from the cons. What's not to love?

PS. Was that too effusive?
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace View Post
                          There's one little tiny piece of deep space very lost amongs the larger pieces of space. She's having bit of difficulty keeping up with everything at the same time as the massive changes that are happing in that pesky thing called Real Life at the moment.
                          Fact is, deepspace is going to be moving house early next year, so between now until then there's packing, christmas, packing, new year, packing, packing (I think I might have mentioned packing), and then... eeeeeeeeeeep.
                          Yes the reality is still sinking in and it's a bit scary, but I'm also kind of excited too.
                          Downside means that I'll be without net access for minimum of three months after I've moved. I know, I haven't exactly been around lately anyway, but I do desparately want to be here.
                          I'll try and at least spend some more time here over christmas between packing.

Love to you all.
                          Waves hi to our Royal Page. Packing is a pain isn't it? Hope to see you popping in when you can.

Comment

Sam forever!!!

Teal'c and I on a mission together. Works for me.

(So, you gonna write it, Sky? Are ya? Are ya?) Actually we could do a Sam/Teal'c friendship ficathon with all the talented writers we've got around here. Notice how I use "we" when it would be *you* doing the writing?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              sniff...and she ignored sam/teal'c

i felt unloved
                              LOL! I kept waiting for all the -what do they call them in the FF world - rare pairings(?) ships many of us here like or at least have an appreciation for to be mentioned as she went down the Sam/X list and kinda tilted my head over to peek up your way to see if you were going to help Amanda remember the S/T ship.

*grins* At some point Sky I'll have to take a stab at a Sam/Teal'c romance-ship fic since I've done the S/T friendship one. I know you've said there's little S/T fic out there which is too bad. And to write a good, believable/natural romance would be a good challenge... Hmmmmmm..... *suppresses plot bunnies*

Even keeping the characters in canon w/the show - there's so much good friendship material in that strong and supportive relationship just waiting to be mined and brought to the surface... *wonders* Has there ever been a Sam/Teal'c ficathon?
                              Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                              Kudos to SS for taking the road less traveled. At least you've finished your story and posted, not like some of us ... er, some of me.
                              Ahhhh.... if only there were more hours in a day and we were all independently wealthy.... *then* imagine all of the fic we could all generate!

Mmmmm.... now there's a headline....

"Samandans Win PowerBall Lottery"

"A globally-scattered group of intrepid and creative fans of one Sam Carter, a.k.a. Amanda Tapping, pooled together recently to buy the winning $200 million Lotto ticket at a local convenience store. When asked what they planned to do with their winnings, their answers ran the gamut.... "Buy a warehouse full of blue J-ELLO." "Donate enough money for 50 Hearing Dogs for the Deaf!" "Get me some cabana boys/girls!" "Travel around the world to meet my on-line friends face-to-face." "AT3 Baby!" "Be a professional conventioneer!" and a good number said they were planning to write the next bestseller, cover art to be done by other thread members, with editing by others less inclined in the visual fields...."
                              Shimmering Star may have been the lone fan at the Q&A session at GABIT where Amanda started to take a poll ... it seemed that when she asked about Jack and Sam, there were a lot (of us) who applauded back (the biggest audience response I do believe) and then she asked about Sam and Pete and I think there were three fans who went on record, finally she asked about Sam and Daniel and really, SS, was it you who raised your hand?! AT admitted that she still saw that relationship as brother-sister in her own mind. If I remember correctly, when she asked about Sam and Daniel, at first no one owned up and then finally one person. And I think she kiddingly exclaimed "only one?!" It was a lot of good-natured fun.
                              I did raise my hand for the S/D as I did for the S/J which was the first one she mentioned, though I'm doubtful I'm the one Amanda saw since I was 8 rows back and she had the glare of the spotlight in her eyes. (Plus my arm wasn't up *really* high and I was whispering "in fanfic!" I'm pretty sure someone in one of the front rows must have raised their hand high enough for her to see.

I don't think she said Sam/Cam either. Now that pairing would have shot my hand way up! For while I can get with Sam/Dan in well-written fanfic, I have to agree more with Amanda about the bro/sis thing as far as what we see on the screen. But Sam/Cam... given a past pre-SGC history and a very toned-down, less loose-cannon, quiet and determined kind of Cam - *thinks for a moment* I could actually see that one on screen.

Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 13 December 2006, 05:10 PM. Reason: together most definitely has 2 "e's" not one! :D
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post

I don't think she said Sam/Cam either. Now that pairing would have shot my hand way up!
                                Not surprised though, I think she threatened B@B with Sky's Wet Noodle of Doom if they even considered going in that direction. I recall reading an interview of hers which indicated she went to them and said something to the effect of: "Don't even think about it!" Hah. She knows them too well.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X