Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
    IS THAT A FURLING ???

I could tell you. But then I'd have to kill you.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      MY first thought: "What a pretty smile!"

And as I scrolled down: "Tuck your shirt in!" You'd think I work with kids.

Whoever made that a "style" needs to be (figuratively) drawn and quartered. IMO.

Suse
      LOL. If I tried that style I'd just look dishevelled. AT, of course, looks cute.

Comment

Grrrr. I've just found that a well known site is posting videos from Gabit. I've just reminded the owner that it's forbidden and their reaction was "It's only one. The others weren't good enough quality to go online". I got really mad because if this happens, the chances are that the G4 won't allow cameras at ALL. One video can ruin it for EVERYONE. And the reaction? "Well, it's not like I'm selling it for money, so it doesn't matter." GGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
          Grrrr. I've just found that a well known site is posting videos from Gabit. I've just reminded the owner that it's forbidden and their reaction was "It's only one. The others weren't good enough quality to go online". I got really mad because if this happens, the chances are that the G4 won't allow cameras at ALL. One video can ruin it for EVERYONE. And the reaction? "Well, it's not like I'm selling it for money, so it doesn't matter." GGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH.
          That is truly unfortunate, TJ. I cannot believe that anyone who attended AT2 would have so little respect for the G4 and for Amanda's wishes. You're absolutely right, they may well 'ruin' photographic opportunities for everyone else who attends any future event as a result and that would be very sad.

Comment

all you can do, e-mail the address to the G4 and let them handle it.

Unfortunately, there are always a few who believe that the rules don't apply to them
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

You know what? I really hate this bit. I feel like such a mean person for reporting them, but at the same time, I know it's the right thing to do. I'm just so frustrated with them. I know mini said that she can't believe anyone would show so little respect, and I feel bad because the group involved were incredibly nice to me at Gabit, but I can also believe they've done this because I've seen them behave in a similar manner before.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                Amanda at Avalon...

Well, if anyone has to guess how old Amanda is on this one I bet 23! (Plays the announcer on an auction) 23 years.... Do I here 21, 24?......... This lovely Lady, 23, do I here 22?......

LOL I forgot it wasn't drool on Amanda day but:
                • monday post happy posts in Samanda day,
                • tuesday: Tell fun stories about conventions or what ya did / saw recently
                • wednesday: Stargate SG-1 day,
                • thursday: Blue Jello day!,
                • friday:drool on Amanda day(don't see this as an insult please),
                • saterday: go out to dinner / party / cinema with fellow Samandans day,and
                • sunday: sleep out and watch Amanda / Sam centerd movies / episodes day.

This is the week as I want to see it in a perfect Stargate world lol !

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

i don't feel bad at busting them.

tehy knew the rules, they agreed to teh rules when they bought their tickets. and thier disrespect puts all of us in a bad light

I feel the same way when i see 'fans' who have taken con pics of actors SELLING them. They'er stealing from the actors they claim to love, which is nothing more than a huge slap in the face to said actor.

TUrn thier butts in. And if you don't want to do it, pm me the address and i'll turn them in.

what the G4 does or doesn't do is up to them, but this kind of blatant disrespect is uncalled for. Most especially if that video was taken during a time span when we weren't supposed to be videoing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                    Well, if anyone has to guess how old Amanda is on this one I bet 23! (Plays the announcer on an auction) 23 years.... Do I here 21, 24?......... This lovely Lady, 23, do I here 22?......
                    she does look incredibly young doesn't she????

she's lucky, not only is she good looking, but she will always look younger than her years.

i think rick too looked far younger than his 59 (?) years at the con

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      i don't feel bad at busting them.
                      Sky is right, TJ. Especially after what you just told me via PM. You really need to send the information forward to the G4. The kind of behaviour you described is unwarranted and indefensible - not to mention vile - (and I don't mean the videography, either).

Comment

she does look incredibly young doesn't she????
                        She truly does. I was laughing when she teased herself via the music video footage at AT2 "Oh look, there I'm young, then I'm old, young again, now I'm old...", because she absolutely does not look old, by any stretch. But I suppose we're all hyper critical of our own personal appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                          Sky is right, TJ. Especially after what you just told me via PM. You really need to send the information forward to the G4. The kind of behaviour you described is unwarranted and indefensible - not to mention vile - (and I don't mean the videography, either).
                          I've reported the videos. But I'm not reporting the other stuff because it has nothing to do with Gabit. Besides, that got sorted out in the past anyway. I can't help but feel bad, though. You know what a pushover I am!

Comment

I've reported the videos. But I'm not reporting the other stuff because it has nothing to do with Gabit. Besides, that got sorted out in the past anyway.
                            No, absolutely, I agree. But it did go a long way towards eliminating whatever sympathy I might have otherwise had.

Comment

i think rick too looked far younger than his 59 (?) years at the con
                              56. He'll be 57 in January.
                              sigpic

Comment

Alright, onward and away from the negativity.

Captionary!

Last edited by minigeek; 11 December 2006, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X