Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
    I've already posted this on the Avalon thread, but for those who don't read it, I've posted my Avalon photos.

Kat
    Great pics thanks!
    Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
      Since it's already the ninth in NZ,

NC

Happy Birthday NZBG!!!

I hope you had a great day and all those pesky exams are over!

Comment

I've already posted this on the Avalon thread, but for those who don't read it, I've posted my Avalon photos.

Kat
        Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        yes, i was referring to amanda and her 'rick in ski boots and a smile'

which kinda matched the look on her face

ok, if i didn't screw it up, here are by gabit and avalon pics

avalon
        http://pics.livejournal.com/skydiver...llery/00012rhr

AT2
        http://pics.livejournal.com/skydiver...llery/000133xr
        Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
        Amanda with a puppy...

click for bigger
        THanks Kat, Sky, and dipsofjazz for sharing your latest photos of Avalon and Gabit and everyone that has shared them with us!!!! There have been so many since the event and I just wanted to say thanks again!! I tried to green ya, but no such luck.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
          okay just a little thing

Happy Birthday NZBG

i hope you have a good day
          Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
          Since it's already the ninth in NZ,

NC
          Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
          Happy Birthday NZBG!!!

I hope you had a great day and all those pesky exams are over!

Thanks guys! I had a great day. And yeah, exams are over... now I'm working full time (42-48 hours a week) for the summer. I have been at work all day, so I'm spending tonight watching SG with my friend I will probably go out with my friends (and my twin sister whose birthday is tomorrow) some time next week.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
            You are kidding us right? I seriously can't believe this is the last year you can say you're 30-something Kat.
            Aww, you're so sweet Poz.

Comment

39 1/4 here

Personally I don't mind getting older. For as long as I can remember, my goal has always been to be 42. Who knows why I chose 42, but in my twisted little 12 year old mind, 42 was the year of total bliss for me. It was going to be the time in my life when I would finally start to feel like a grown-up, be happy with myself and my family, and be at a point financially when we could really start to enjoy life.

And strangely, I really think that's helped me because never for a moment have I thought "Oh gawd, I'm going to be 40 next year!" I'm actually looking forward to it. Now if only, by some great miracle, I could look like Amanda by my 40th birthday, I'd be floating on air. ROFL
              Yeah...I'm quite happy about getting older...it's kinda like being one of the big kids at school...you know...where you get to do all the cool things coz you're the big kid...ok...I need to stop drinking the red wine now...I have never been able to imagine myself as being old..er...I can't imagine myself with grey hair and wrinkles...well maybe the wrinkles...or with a walking stick...ok... I can see the walking stick...with my bad hips I'll be using a walking frame by the time I hit 40!! I think if we all looked as gorgeous as Amanda when we hit 40 we'd all be happy little campers!!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Wow our whole city got a SNOW DAY!!!!
                I guess that leaves everyone stuck at home a chance to watch their SG1 tapes/DVD's
                Woohoo...lucky you...our city should've had a smoke day today...with all the smoke from the bushfires...lucky for us it's not near here...but AD...you must have a pretty good view from your house...how close is it to you...last I heard it was near Licola...hope things are ok for you.!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NZBG
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                    I'd love to see Amanda play a female "Sam Beckett." Or a female "Indiana Jones" type...like Lara Croft.

Anything adventerous...as long as she's packing heat, I'm so there.

Okay, I'm there anyway but seeing her carrying weapons is so cool.

And let her snark! Let her character be more open and snarky and less reserved than Carter.

You forgot to add humor! I want to see AT do more humor on screen. I hope her new project will have room for it.

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                    Thanks guys! I had a great day. And yeah, exams are over... now I'm working full time (42-48 hours a week) for the summer. I have been at work all day, so I'm spending tonight watching SG with my friend I will probably go out with my friends (and my twin sister whose birthday is tomorrow) some time next week.
                    I always find it funny and fun to have twins born on different days. Do you guys usually celebrate each birthday separately or together? Just curious.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                      I always find it funny and fun to have twins born on different days. Do you guys usually celebrate each birthday separately or together? Just curious.
                      Well, we kind of have the same friends.

When we were kids we would have a sleep over to cover both days.

Spoilers for OT birthdanktified posting

Spoiler:
                      Heh, celebrating your birthday in trackies watching SG... after my week of work I don't think I could do anything else

My friend, Emma (Spacegirlnz on GW)

And both of us...

Beer, blue jello (from my American friend) being eaten with sporks, a pengu Furling, my yoyo and some SG dvds. Yeah... I'm happy.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                        Thanks guys!

Well, we kind of have the same friends.

When we were kids we would have a sleep over to cover both days.

Spoilers for OT birthdanktified posting

Spoiler:
                        Heh, celebrating your birthday in trackies watching SG... after my week of work I don't think I could do anything else

My friend, Emma (Spacegirlnz on GW)

And both of us...

Beer, blue jello (from my American friend) being eaten with sporks, a pengu Furling, my yoyo and some SG dvds. Yeah... I'm happy.
                        You eat jello in cups? Hmm, I should do that tomorrow when I make jello. I wonder if we still have those pudding cups around . . .

**goes off to check**

Nope, I guess I either have to use a good glass cup or make it in a pan like normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                          You eat jello in cups? Hmm, I should do that tomorrow when I make jello. I wonder if we still have those pudding cups around . . .

**goes off to check**

Nope, I guess I either have to use a good glass cup or make it in a pan like normal.
                          I once made jello when I was in a hotel using a pint glass... (needed to measure out the right ammount of boiling water) That was an interesting conversation with room service.... Can I have a pint glass please. No just the pint glass... no, no ice thankyou, yes just the pint glass...

You can pour the jello into those little disposable plastic cups to solidify ( they fit better in the fridge) Just leave the mixture to cool off a bit and do the pouring over the sink so if the plastic buckles or melts you don't make a very big mess.

Becks

Comment

Ahh... *hides head*

Ok, the story...

For Emma's birthday I gave her (as well as the *special* guinness book of records) 2 sundae glasses with green. I had to take the jello on the train, bus and for a walk to get it to her on the morning of her birthday... We got in the habit of making 2 servings into the sundae glasses. So when we are at my house I just use water glasses. Lazyness, I suppose. We don't ave a measuring jug at my house (weird, I know... I think I broke it when I was little) so I make it in the coffee plunger. Handy pouring spout.

ETA: Heh, I just had to post the card I made her again... Spoilers for OT

Spoiler:
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post this lovely pic from Avalon... With Amanda's OWN gift to Auction.....

*asks Becky: may I share the story behind this?*
                              Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                              ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
                                Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post this lovely pic from Avalon... With Amanda's OWN gift to Auction.....

*asks Becky: may I share the story behind this?*
                                If its the story she told at AT2 or the event then go ahead... not that I can think of another story there would be

Becks

Comment

Working...
                                X