No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so who had to do the translating for Coley?
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hiya CG! The checking account survived but just barely (it was worth every penny though). I don't have any of AT or RDA cause my camera did not like the dark rooms at all. I do have some nice shots of London, Bristol and Wells though.

Carter Bear is under spoilers cause she's such a big fan of Bailey's Irish Cream...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
        LOL - even AT smiled at that
        Spoiler:
        OMG!! Nora I'm sending you my medical bills if I end up in the hospital tonight. I saw this picture and started laughing so hard it threw me into a coughing fit.

Poor Cassie! Just remember I've been really nice and haven't posted any photos.

Only Amanda can hate me. Which she probably will if she ever sees these. This is about as close as you can get to Amanda without having actually been there. Unfortuantely, I still haven't finished editing all of my photos. Recovering from bronchitis and my daughter's 6th birthday party has taken up most of my free time, but hopefully I'll be able to send out some dvd's by the New Years and who knows, some of you might actually get a very nice Christmas present.

Kat
        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 05 December 2006, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
          Hiya CG! The checking account survived but just barely (it was worth every penny though). I don't have any of AT or RDA cause my camera did not like the dark rooms at all. I do have some nice shots of London, Bristol and Wells though.

Carter Bear is under spoilers cause she's such a big fan of Bailey's Irish Cream...

Spoiler:
          Aw, Carter Bear is adorable!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Omigosh! I thought Amanda autographed CB's butt!!! Oops, CB as in Carter Bear and NOT Claudia Black! (Damn Guinness!)

Comment

Spoiler:
              how adorable! and she even autographed it.

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
              My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
              My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
              My Stargate Videos
              It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                OMG!! Nora I'm sending you my medical bills if I end up in the hospital tonight. I saw this picture and started laughing so hard it threw me into a coughing fit.

Only Amanda can hate me. Which she probably will if she ever sees
                these . This is about as close as you can get to Amanda without actually being there. Unfortuantely, I still haven't finished editing all my photos. Recovering from bronchitis and my daughter's 6th birthday party came first, but hopefully I'll be able to send out some dvd's by the New Years, who knows, some of you might actually get a very nice Christmas present.

Kat

Wasn't that a GREAT photo shop of Cassie?!

Sorry to hear you're under the weather - wondered where you were. You probably succumbed to the airplane flu - I got sick when I returned too. Really bad throat and cough.

Hope to hear from you soon and LOL about you and your camera. I should tell our fellow Samandans that you were the Lois Lane of the event. You also got the best candids ever of Amanda!

Get well soon! Happy Six Years Old to your sweet daughter!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Okay, so who had to do the translating for Coley?
                  After a pint of Guinness, I could understand her quite well.

Comment

Only Amanda can hate me. Which she probably will if she ever sees these. This is about as close as you can get to Amanda without having actually been there. Unfortuantely, I still haven't finished editing all of my photos. Recovering from bronchitis and my daughter's 6th birthday party has taken up most of my free time, but hopefully I'll be able to send out some dvd's by the New Years and who knows, some of you might actually get a very nice Christmas present.

Kat
                    i love your pictures!! there's some really good moments in there.

sorry to hear you're sick, Kat...hope you feel better soon! (((hugs)))
                    Last edited by LtColonelSamC; 05 December 2006, 06:34 PM. Reason: spelling error

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                    My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                    My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                    My Stargate Videos
                    It's meant to be!

Comment

Kat
                      Kat - 1st: Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather.
                      2nd: Why would Amanda hate you for those pics? They're wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

ATTENTION!
                      I have an announcement to share...

Just to put all minds at ease, I am in NO WAY horrified by turning 40 on my next birthday. I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm treating myself to a tattoo to mark the occasion.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Awww! ((((Kat)))) See? That tsax woman is a menace! A menace, I tell you!

ETA: See? Look at that smug look on her face...

Spoiler:

Yes. You do tend to be the innocent one in this sea of madness.

*eyes everyone suspiciously*

Kat
                        Great pics as always, Kat! Thanks for sharing! The backwards cap is still my fave. Though this one and this one are fantastic.

I'm sorry you're still getting rid of the bronchitis crud.

/kicks convention & airplane cooties
                        Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 05 December 2006, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post

(sigh) The things I do for the people I love!
                          ********SNIPPAGE************
                          So without further adieu, here it is. The photo of Skydiver and I presenting the Samanda Poster to Amanda at AT2. Julia sent it last night and gave us permission to post. I think Amanda had to OK it first. You can really get a good sense for how large the poster was in the picture, finally.

mini(the carpal tunnel)geek
                          Awe Mini That is a great post and you gals are wonderful for going the extra mile to do this for all of us and everything you said about Amanda is true. She's just like us, one of the gang. A deeply caring and thoughtful individual who doesn't let her stardom go to her head as we've all seen happen to other actors once they hit the limelight.
                          Thanks Mini, D and Julia for making this happen!

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                          Child!!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth/fingers

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                          Puhlease! You're young! I'm going to be...40 on my birthday next year...so shut up!
                          Trade you Sun!!!! 50 here a few weeks ago. Bad thing is you're still young in your head, it's the dang body that warps ;(

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                          Darn i wish my camera hadn't broken half way through! This is a grainy, but silly one of her 'posing' with herself on the banner when it was auctioned off (Ambermoon, how does that giant thing look in your room, anyway?? )

Again with the graininess, camera was suckage. Anyway I'm not 100% sure, I may be horribly wrong but I think this was the moment she was contemplating SAM/JANET (thanks to Tracy yelling it out from the audience! lol)...

Spoiler:
                          Ahahahahaha!!!! *cough**cough* Bet I know what she was thinking

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                          And I'll be 50 in March so paleeeese.....you're young.

Julia
                          G4
                          Hi Julia, that 50 mark isn't pretty let me tell you.

Spoiler:
                          All look, it's a blonde bear too! Too cute Amber

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                            Awww! ((((Kat)))) See? That tsax woman is a menace! A menace, I tell you!

Yes. You do tend to be the innocent one in this sea of madness.

*eyes everyone suspiciously*
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11.../HappyMeal.jpg

"Ya think?!"
                            Last edited by Skydiver; 05 December 2006, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Uh, CG...while I LOVE that image...it's a bit too BIG for the forum. It's making the page all wonky for those of us still using tiny monitors. Would you please, pretty please shrink it?

Thanks!

*drools at the image...
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Samandans, get a grip! 40 is sporty; 50 is nifty; 60 is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X