X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
    Who, Daniel and Vala?

(ducking)
    Sadly, for me anyway, that's who it'll wind up being.
    Last edited by ChevronSeven; 04 December 2006, 07:58 AM. Reason: I can't spell
    sigpic

Comment

Who, Daniel and Vala?

(ducking)
      Actually, I don't think you're wrong I'm believing this to be true to spare my shippy heart from breaking...yet again... Oh whoa is me
      *of course if it is between .....then I'll need someone here to do CPR!*

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
        Please Mini, ......If you sketch him,... he will come (Ah! Ah!.. Field of Dreams)

I don't have time for this people, I'm on a deadline at work!!! Must... not.... play.....

Gah.

Maybe later.

LOL OTOH, if I do one complete with ski boots, we could always send it to Amanda as a SAMANDA XMAS card... ROTFLOL! D'oh, bad idea, very bad. Nevermind.
        Last edited by minigeek; 04 December 2006, 08:11 AM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I don't have time for this people, I'm on a deadline at work!!! Must... not.... play.....

Gah.

Maybe later.
          WooHoo! Niceee! What a quickie! Sketch that is. Wait, That's not him! Where's the stickum up hair?

LOL OTOH, if I do one complete with ski boots, we could always send it to Amanda as a SAMANDA XMAS card... ROTFLOL! D'oh, bad idea, very bad. Nevermind.

Actually, I'm pretty sure she'd have a good giggle!

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583 View Post
            Oh my, Rick in ski boots and a smile then a few posts later a BIG RED BOW, you do realise i have a great big smile on my face and i'm not telling you where my mind has wandered to!
            Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Oh yes that would look nice around his neck
            instead of a black tie event, it would be a red bow tie event
            Knowing you lot, that wasn't where I imagined you were tying the bow...
            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
              Yeah, me neither.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tara3583
                Oh my, Rick in ski boots and a smile then a few posts later a BIG RED BOW, you do realise i have a great big smile on my face and i'm not telling you where my mind has wandered to!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mandysg1

I was going to say that too..but I then thought I'd be hitting below the belt. D'OH!

Comment

Gah.

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/8621/rick1ri6.jpg

Maybe later.

Oh, yummy!! I love it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                    Well scari, I had to make sure mini would put the bow in the right place

move over in the gutter!
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

We wish you a Merry Christmas takes on a whole new meaning with that visual.
                      Last edited by Gate gal; 04 December 2006, 09:31 AM.

Comment

In regards to the smooching spoiler tidbits, I'm not sure if someone has said this already, but...

Spoiler:
                        I'm pretty sure MS is the one who said that the series finale, because of the blasts into the future, could potentially show us how Daniel and Vala ended up in 10 or 20 years time... Which probably means that the kiss will be between them.

And, for some reason, I'm not as annoyed as I would've been six months ago. At this point, I'm just really ready for the show to be over, so we can move on to potentially bigger and better things... Like AT's new project.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          i had a funny idea last night after i signed off

ok, at AT2, we - through the generosity of many - were lucky enough to raise enough money to sponsor four hearing dogs. Now i think they only had picked a name for one - amanda got to pick it

now wouldn't it be cute if one of them could be called Doohickey??? In honor of all those fun things that 'sam' spends her day tinkering with?
                          DUDE.

Doohickey FTW!!!!

Perfect...just perfect Sky!

On EDIT:

Okay...I've since seen the follow up from Julia about the naming...and that's all cool.

Can I still say however...that this is an adorable idea.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Who, Daniel and Vala?

(ducking)
                            Actually I think you're right.

Or possibly
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam and AU McKay
                            because we haven't heard anything about THE MAN returning for the series finale.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

It is lovely mini! Of course, I think the bow would have been a bit lower as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                                It is lovely mini! Of course, I think the bow would have been a bit lower as well.
                                Hey, hey, hey, no moving that bow, it's perfect where it is
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X