• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday
    MyBlackRose!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      Happy B-day Myblackrose!!!!!

and I was feeling creative today...looks like I was feeling creative this weekend:http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1...tamandafl1.jpg
      Beautiful EvE!

Comment

Originally posted by kamjul View Post
        Hello,
        This is Kamil. I run the official AmandaTapping.Com for Amanda and finally have shown up here as well.

(snip)
        welcome, kamil!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey Kamil! About time you found us LOL! Welcome aboard

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC

Happy Birthday myblackrose!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
              WooHoo! I'll wait for the chunk too You'll let us know when the chunkie is available right? MMmm, now I craving a chunky bar.
              mmhm, chunky bars

the fruit and nut are the best
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hello,
                This is Kamil. I run the official AmandaTapping.Com for Amanda and finally have shown up here as well.

I have this idea for the site and was wondering if some of you would like to participate... - this time I think it would work lovely as a Christmas gift for Amanda - is a collaborative story, a fanfiction Sam Carter story, that would be written for Amanda and presented to her shortly before Christmas.
                How to go about this? Well, here's how:

In early November, I introduced a script to AmandaTapping.Com called Story Stream. It acts independently of the main system, so in order to use it you would need to register with it separately - or simply send your part to me and I will post it on your behalf.

The story I would like us to work with is called "Death Throes" and the first part was written by Julia, one of the Gabit's lovely G4. From there the story would go on and I would ask volunteers to add their "forks" of the story, as many as possible, until December 22. So let's drag it out as long as possible until we reach December 20/21 and then I would write the final part ("fork") of the story.

I thought this idea would be different - and don't worry, we'll also do our traditional Christmas greetings for Amanda - but this would be a nice extension to it, I think.

Now, just a couple of guidelines and rules for all of us participating in it:

1. One part/fork cannot exceed 1000 words.
                2. No foul language, of course, and no nc17 stuff.
                3. The story *has to* revolve around Samantha Carter from its beginning to the end.
                4. Have fun.

You can reach the Story Stram pages at this address:
                http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts/StoryStream/

I'll be doing the traditional Christmas greetings messages, too - there'll be announcement coming round Dec 10.

On another note, is there anything you guys would like to see on the site that's not there yet? I mean, an additional section that would be helpful to you or something of the sort. I'm working now on introducing information on Amanda movies in upcoming weeks so visitors know when to look out for stuff, hopefully I can do it so users are actually reminded of those coming up to their email or at least when they log into the site, but if you have something else in mind, please let me know.

Kamil
                WooHoo...hey Kamil...welcome!! Sounds like fun...I'm not a good writer but I would love to participate..thank you!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hello,
                  Kamil
                  Hi Kamil! Your site looks pretty neat! Can't wait to read the story stream.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  for MG and a couple of others, i've finally got Mirror, Mirror done.
                  Cool stories/ series, thanks.
                  Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                  Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    welcome, kamil!

sally
                    Ditto. And I like the upgraded web site. Dziekuje

Sally--I see you're under the mistletoe waiting for RDA. I may have to nudge you out of the way if I see him approaching. Just warning ya.
                    jckfan

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYBLACKROSE!!!

Thanks again NC for letting us know!!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        mmhm, chunky bars

the fruit and nut are the best
                        Do they still make chunky bars?
                        sigpic

Comment

yep, saw some in walgreens just today

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

Sally--I see you're under the mistletoe waiting for RDA. I may have to nudge you out of the way if I see him approaching. Just warning ya.
                            jckfan
                            well, hon, since it's YOU... i'll share. he has two lips after all.

*hugs*

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              well, hon, since it's YOU... i'll share. he has two lips after all.
                              Well, that is an interesting image.

*tilts head, puts hand to chin, gazes into the distance and tries to work out the logistics*

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

tag team snogging

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X