Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    okay... *can* amanda sing? does she carry a tune (or drag it across the ground like my mom does ).
    Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
    So ... "can Amanda sing?" ... the verdict is still out.
    Well, um, you see, Amanda is very lovely, inside and out, and she's talented at so many things. Gifted at others, truly blessed some might say. Can she sing? Hey! Look over there! Is that a green punch buggy!??!?!

(Scaripoppins' accent): Wot? It was a valid diversion!

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Here mini try this I snagged it from PR

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Here mini try this I snagged it from PR

LOL! That's brilliant!

*snags pink Elephant...*

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all those that will be celebrating it tomorrow!! Be safe as you travel!
          Poz I hope you had a GREAT birthday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            but ferrets are such cute little critters

Look ma! I caught my own Thanksgiving dinner!

suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
              happy turkey day
              Gobble gobble gobble. ::groan, release pants:: gobble gobble gobble

suse
              actually I'm not quite that bad
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
                names people, names-i want to know who everybody is-cuz I is very nosy
                I'm nosy too. Usually, it turns out no one looks anything like I imagined. *tries to guess who is who*

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                  Ha. Ha. Ha.

Right. Sure. Yeah.

Wanted to say a personal thanks to EVERYONE who's taken the time and effort to post all the pics and write all the messages from Gabit. Thanks *so* much you have no idea how great you are.

Thanks
                  Ditto!!!! I finally caught up after 2 hours of reading!!

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                  Not sure what this is all about, but between you and CG, you're gonna embarrass me! I think I'll just creep off to bed with my styrofoam chopstick hat (yes, I've still got it!) and blush!
                  Does anyone have a pic of this infamous styrofoam chopstick hat?? I must see it!

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                  I think it's also a manner of execution...between finesse and overkill.
                  If in the right hands, it could be written well as simply a small part of her character's life...as in not featured prominently. Subtlety is the key here.

I'd only trust that to Amanda and Rick who proved many times throughout the years that they get it. Reference the force field screen in Divide and Conquer. Words would have ruined that moment I think. They knew better and played it perfectly.

Subtlety and finesse.
                  Nailed that on the head again Ooobs!

[quote=ÜberSG-1Fan;6022778]I think that's the point.

Originally posted by minigeek View Post

OMG!!! You had me there for a minute Mini This is great! Thank you

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving !
                    to those celebrating.

Safe traveling to those just heading out for Avalon this weekend!

Comment

And post 57,000 goes to SG1Poz !!

Hey, did anyone let Amanda know how many posts we have here??
                      -

Comment

Came across a funny little conversation last year around this time. Good for a smile, I hope! Feeling a bit nostalgic, or is that lethargic (12:45 am NYC time).

Just sayin', what a difference a year makes! HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL (Canadians, too! ) And to all a good night!
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
                          Came across a funny little conversation last year around this time. Good for a smile, I hope! Feeling a bit nostalgic, or is that lethargic (12:45 am NYC time).

Just sayin', what a difference a year makes! HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL (Canadians, too! ) And to all a good night!

LOL!!! I remember those posts LOL!! Did you save them? 1:03am MD.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                            The Return pt2 spoilers:
                            Spoiler:
                            Carter was mentioned twice, both times by Jack. After the reveal on how the plan worked, Jack admits he already knew because he'd 'Seen Carter crack enough codes to realise McKay was faking it' (McKay's attempt to break O'Neill and Woolsey out of the cell). The other time was when Jack and Weir were speaking at the end. Jack thanks Weir for coming back to save him and says 'but next time, consider bringing Carter along'

btw, Australia are 1-109 at lunch after winning the toss and electing to bat. Langer is unbeaten on 68. Go Aussies!
                            Spoiler:
                            yeah, but he didn't had to mention her but still he does.
                            If Jack and Sam are now not in a relation of some kind(but they are i hope..i'm a shipper, but i think you already knew that), then the two of them still have good contact, atleast that looks normal for me, because SG1 became friends in all those years and they don't stop seeing eachother when one person goes away, they still visit him IMO.
                            So him mentioning Sam is normal in the first time, because Sam was the one who normally solved those problems, so Mckay working on that, reminded him to Sam. And the second mention, i can't say a lot about it, 'cause i'm still a shipper, and only come to a shipper conclusion, he didn't had to mention her but he does, so they are definitly in some kind of relation

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post

Happy Thanksgiving !
                            to those celebrating.

Safe traveling to those just heading out for Avalon this weekend!
                            Also Safe traveling everybody and Happy thanksgiving!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey all...apparently emails went out to the top ten finalists for the video competition...and as I didn't get one, I guess I didn't qualify.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post

Not on Sam's watch ...

"For godsake, Sam, stop shooting the turkeys!!"
                                Too bad I can't green ya! Poor turkeys!

Comment

Working...
                                X