• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    OMG, you're kidding me????

wow.

dangit, now i AM getting excited.
    Gratz SKY!!! Have fun @ AT2 and greet her from the thread members!!!

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

wow.

congrats

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990
        a yeah i'm sorry made a little mistake ..maybe because the site is from replicartertje and it's on a replicater ship...that gets me confused
        Well they do look identical!
        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          Well, the owner of number 277 ... is none other than...

SKYDIVER!!
          HA! Too funny!

yay for you, Sky.

Comment

wow.

Not bad Sky.

Comment

she had a drop dead deadline of the 9th, so it is likely too late doyle

I'm sorry (although since MG is the keeper of the art, it is her final decision)
              *checks calendar* Tis the 9th! But curses! I have nothing profound to say.

Congrats Sky...and when you present, just tell her I LOVE HER!!!!!!!

Profound enough?

In all seriousness, you have fun and I'll just write her a letter or something!

Comment

profound is a realtive term

how about saying 'amanda, i love the job you've done on stargate' or 'i love the character you've created'

short, simple, sincere and to teh point
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

My cousin did this about a week ago and she has been annoying me to put them on here. She never saw Amanda, she doesn't know anything about her but she knows I'm a fan so she wanted to surprise me (and you at the same time apparently). She hopes you like it (is a bit anxious) and says hi to everyone!

See ya....

PS: it's been done with the computer
                  Last edited by Lizlove; 09 October 2006, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990
                    i like how it is till now!...really like the replicarter pic..it's just a beautiful pic(makes me think to make a wallpaper with it)
                    I went with a Replicarter background too.

http://www.stargatesg1.com/UberSG1Fan

(Awww...I've lost half a star. That means someone voted down my page. )

Back to Replicarter...I loved that character...really meaty bad guy that they threw away too soon I think.

Of course, I personally believe that she's alive and well out there somewhere and could rear her beautiful yet thoroughly eeeeeeevil head again some time in the future.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      I went with a Replicarter background too.

http://www.stargatesg1.com/UberSG1Fan

(Awww...I've lost half a star. That means someone voted down my page. )

Back to Replicarter...I loved that character...really meaty bad guy that they threw away too soon I think.

Of course, I personally believe that she's alive and well out there somewhere and could rear her beautiful yet thoroughly eeeeeeevil head again some time in the future.
                      I rated your page...I actually even didn't know that you could do that

well I think I am biased about Replicarter...but I LOVE HER!!! really she is awsome and Amanda did such a great job with it.... She really was evil but at the same time you felt like she wasn't.... I mean you know she was evil...but the look on Amanda her face told you that she was evil but friendly at the same time...

and off course she isn't death!!! Über who told you that?!? She is just on holliday with Janet... I mean RC does have the same feelings as Sam eh...So I think RC stumble onto Janet on a planet cause she was their all alone on holiday and well Janet was a bit bored without Sam. And RC was bored cause well she didn't have her brethren anymore...and when she saw Janet she had those feelings from Sam again...

But like we all know RC isn't that friendly eh...

Ok do I hear a fanfic coming here lol

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                        I think that after Sam's mom died (I wish they would give the woman a name), that Sam lived with a "suck it up and fly straight" attitude from Jacob. There was definitely a distance between them in "Secrets" and "Tok'ra I&II" which didn't really go away until Jacob was blended, so I doubt that they communicated to well. And given that she lost her mom right when she was hitting the teen-age years, her opinion of what is normal in a relationship may very well have been warped a bit, especially if she had no one to talk to.
                        I think that, where relationships were concerned, Sam had to more or less learn about them for herself, without the benefit of much advice from either Jacob or Mark. I think that bad experiences like Jonas Hanson also dented her confidence as far as her personal life went too.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

Sorry guys! THANKSGIVING here and all, didn't realize how busy I'd be!

Well, the owner of number 277 ... is none other than...

...drumroll...

SKYDIVER!!

::::confetti!::::: LOL

Lookin' WAY forward to meeting everyone at AT2!

Hugs All**
                          mg (back to the turkey/family thing #2 lol)

wow.

Well Sky, I guess that answers the question as to why no one else claimed the prize Congratulations Sky!
                          Now remember your job is to make sure mini stays upright and doesn't babble Good luck !!!!
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                            *sneaks in*

My cousin did this about a week ago and she has been annoying me to put them on here. She never saw Amanda, she doesn't know anything about her but she knows I'm a fan so she wanted to surprise me (and you at the same time apparently). She hopes you like it (is a bit anxious) and says hi to everyone!

See ya....

PS: it's been done with the computer

Wow that's great Lizlove, thank your cousin for us
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I don't know if the cost of airline tickets is keeping anyone from attending GABIT 2, but I thought I would post this just in case. American Airlines is running a sale on tickets to Europe, including Heathrow from a lot of US cities. For example, Atlanta to London Heathrow for $438 round trip.

http://www.aa.com/apps/netSAAver/Vie...tentRepository

My LJ

Comment

Not sure if anyone has been watching the progression of the MMO 'Stargate Worlds', but it looks like it going to shape up to be very nice graphics wise. I only checked back to their website yesterday for the first time in a while, and was surprised to find some nicely rendered screenshots.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Working...
                                X