Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Pimpage! Visit my SG-1 site and become my friend. P-please???

I don't have any friends yet.

*lip wibble*

http://www.stargatesg1.com/UberSG1Fan
    Just worked out the widgets and templates for the profile page...my page is http://www.stargatesg1.com/Rachel500 if anyone is interested but I still have to work out the friends thing over there.

Trying my best Ooober honestly!
    sigpic
    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
      Ruthie has a WIP on FFnet about that very thing. It's called Dichotomy.
      can i have a link please?

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

can anyone clean up this picture for me?

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          Melora: thanks for posting those great pics...they are awsome!!! doesn't Amanda looks great in them...oh yes she does...and I soooo love her with long hair...
          And RDA is hot as always!!

Welcome to Samanda!!!
          Hope you enjoy your stay here...but I don't doubt it...it is fun here

ok I was thinking tonight...Yeah I know I should be sleeping but I couldn't...So what do you do if you can not sleep...yes you think...and well I was thinking about SG-1 and Amanda... and I was thinking about what I really don't want to see for the ending...

Spoiler:
          *I don't want any AU of any kind!! it all has to be real...everything
          *I don't want Mitchell saving the day
          *I don't want that it is just finding a divice and pressing a button and Ori are gone
          *I don't want no Vala/Daniel centric,
          *I don't want OOC for any of the characters
          *I don't want that there isn't a team feeling...
          *and some more things but this is really again sounding way to negative
          I couldn't agree more with that list!

Happy Birthday Deejay! Welcome to Samanda, NZBG! (I really want to know what NZBG stands for!)

Comment

MAJORSAL!

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
            Originally posted by Strix Varia
            Link?

wow, you really can link a smilie. cool.

Comment

Happy Birthday Deejay 435
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG
                Oh. And to think that all this time I have been reading it as "big hungry kiss". It still works!
                I guess I should introduce myself...
                18, from New Zealand. I am (soon to be) studying for a science degree, hopefully majoring in physics and maths (yay for astrophysics!). A best friend of Spacegirlnz. She actually introduced me to Stargate.
                Now, the important bits... I am a:

S/J shipper
                Fan of the orginal SG-1. Nothing will ever beat Sam, Jack, T and Daniel.
                I miss Janet more than anything.
                My favourite S/J kiss is the Moebius one.

But to keep on topic... my favourite character is Sam Carter.
                Welcome to Samanda NZBG!!
                My cousin is over from NZ at the moment...she lives in Motueka and my uncle lives in Paraparumu!!
                Good luck on the studies!!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  can i have a link please?

sally
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3014266/1/

There you go.

What was the other fic you read?
                  my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
                    *waves enthusiastically to everyone*

Ok I've been gone for a looooong time; turns out that college is actually work too, not just staying up half the night watching Stargate on your laptop

How is everyone... I've been having a lot of fun playing with the new stargatesg1.com, I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of you over there For anyone I didn't bump into; my address is www.stargatesg1.com/myblackrose surprisingly enough

It would be great if I could stay in touch with some of you through that, since I just can't keep up with the threads here when I'm at college I miss having other SG fans to talk to! *cries*

So I'm flat out with the flu at the moment... ick... I cheered myself up the other evening by watching interviews with Amanda on YouTube; laughed so much it HURT

How is everyone keeping?
                    Ah...I knew there was someone missing from around here...good to see you back mbr!!
                    I hope you're feeling better real soon...the flu can be a real pain in the mikta!!
                    Hopefully when I build up enough courage I might venture into stargatesg1.com and visit you...otherwise I'm on msn if you want to chat...just give me a buzz when you see me online!!
                    Personally, I find GW very easy to navigate so that's why I stay here...oh yeah...and I love the people who post here too...they're the best!!
                    I'm super...as is the rest of the family...can't complain..life is pretty good at the moment!!
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Welcome to Samanda NZBG, hope you enjoy Samanda as much as I do!
                      I travelled to NZ when I was 16, spent time in both North and South islands, amazing place. It was my first overseas trip. I have faaaar too many gigs of photos on my harddrive from those three weeks!

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
                        *waves enthusiastically to everyone*

Ok I've been gone for a looooong time; turns out that college is actually work too, not just staying up half the night watching Stargate on your laptop

How is everyone... I've been having a lot of fun playing with the new stargatesg1.com, I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of you over there For anyone I didn't bump into; my address is www.stargatesg1.com/myblackrose surprisingly enough

It would be great if I could stay in touch with some of you through that, since I just can't keep up with the threads here when I'm at college I miss having other SG fans to talk to! *cries*

So I'm flat out with the flu at the moment... ick... I cheered myself up the other evening by watching interviews with Amanda on YouTube; laughed so much it HURT

How is everyone keeping?
                        It's good to see you around again myblack .

I've been checking out people's pages on the sg1 site, all looking very neat! I don't think I'll be finding the time to make a page there anytime soon though.
                        Last edited by deepspace; 08 October 2006, 05:13 PM.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Happy Birthday Deejay!

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                            It's good to see you around again myblack .

I've been checking out people's pages on the sg1 site, all looking very neat! I don't think I'll be finding the time to make a page there anytime soon though.
                            *Sniff, sniff* I signed up, got my page, got signed out (by some glich!) and now I haven't been able to get back on
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

DEEJAY !

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                                MAJORSAL!

DEM!.... i don't get it.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment