Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Her secret is, she asks people to sign up, but doesn't tell us we have to design our own site...in which nothing is working for me and that da** video from S9 keeps playing over and over again
    Mandy may feel the same but that bolded part is a direct quote from me also. I (Miss One-Note) must have repeated it at least three times in MSN chat.

Ooober is the best. She got rid of that video for me. Now I have stills from S1.

Anyone wanna be my friend?
    stargatesg1.com/suse

Suse
    I needed a drink after setting that up (with much help)
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Hey...hey...hey now. You can use one of the templates.

Think outside the box my friend.

It's a cool site!
      Ooober? The templates are boxes. Several boxes. Within a box. All packed very neatly. Though with some standard unnecessary:coughcough: content.

Suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Season 10 may have finished filming today.
        Spoiler for the finale
        Spoiler:
        David Hewlett is in the finale and most likely has scenes with Amanda.

Read about it at http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...id=33ltemid=35

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
          Spoiler for the (series) finale
          Spoiler:
          David Hewlett is in the finale and most likely has scenes with Amanda.
          Thanks for the tip, Gate gal.

In all honesty, however...
          Spoiler:
          eh. I am wary. I want significant AT+CJ+MS for the SG-1 finale, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
            Thanks for the tip, Gate gal.

In all honesty, however...
            Spoiler:
            eh. I am wary. I want significant AT+CJ+MS for the SG-1 finale, ya know?
            I agree completely, and I also want a heaping helping of
            Spoiler:
            RDA!!!!

Comment

I would really hate to stand by here and watch Samanda go to page two so I'm just gonna post a little something coz heaven forbid I should get accused of bumping...coz I'm not...I'm just...posting!!!

I love this pic for oh so many reasons!!!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Good night Samandans...have a lovely weekend all...got my cuz visiting from NZ and we haven't seen each other for like 21 years so I'm gonna have an awesome weekend catching up with her coz she goes back next week...so take care and be safe everyone...and be happy...LTS!!!

"Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Ooh, caption time. heh.

Originally posted by chelle db

Horlicks !!!???!!!
                  scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                    I agree completely, and I also want a heaping helping of
                    Spoiler:
                    RDA!!!!
                    Absolutely!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    You cannot have the end of Stargate SG-1 without the man who helped make it all possible. The soul of SG-1. As much as I like Rodney. I'd give him up in a heartbeat for RDA.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                      Absolutely!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      You cannot have the end of Stargate SG-1 without the man who helped make it all possible. The soul of SG-1. As much as I like Rodney. I'd give him up in a heartbeat for RDA.
                      Hey,
                      Spoiler:
                      Moebius had McKay, but there was still a HEAP of team. So there is hope. I want my RDA too. Sounds like a vitamin, eh? And my mother always told me to take my vitamins.

What can I say? It's early-and Friday! Woot!

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                        Opinion:I'd also hazard a guess that that's why Daniel did so amazingly well in the polls. Better pimpage of the poll in the sites the admins frequent.

I refused to do the poll as it was so poorly written. Note that I wrote two letters and didn't get a response from either. I don't think they want accuracy, they might not like what they find. Anything I answered could be skewed to say any of several things. Most of which I most decidedly don't opine. And I hate having my opinions twisted. I don't have much but no one can take my opinions away.

Suse
                        more than likely. I don't recall seeing it promoted on any ship lists...however i know the info was out there so it could have been. and honestly, i wasn't going to spam it forward. If people are interested, they can forward it to other interested parties.

the daniel centricness of it is why 'team' was included as a character. Dead give away for those that tout 'team' but really mean 'daniel and his sidekicks'

regardless of what that poll says, the show isnt' coming back - not in a form we're used to. and given the attitude of tptb towards anyone and everyone that doesn't squee wtih joy over their every word, i sincerely doubt they'll listen or care about what it says. they'll just do what they want
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

finale spec:
                          Spoiler:

i would love to see a nod towards sam/jack. i mean comeon, if not wantingto deal with ship is their excuse for not having it, dude, the writers 'forget' canon and backstory allthe time. so what's one more angle?

just give folks a 'sam and jack walking out the door together' or something that strongly hints without the cheesiness of a wedding on the ramp

then, when/if there's a movie, they ignore their own history allt he time. why would this have to be any different?
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            finale spec:
                            Spoiler:

i would love to see a nod towards sam/jack. i mean comeon, if not wantingto deal with ship is their excuse for not having it, dude, the writers 'forget' canon and backstory allthe time. so what's one more angle?

just give folks a 'sam and jack walking out the door together' or something that strongly hints without the cheesiness of a wedding on the ramp

then, when/if there's a movie, they ignore their own history allt he time. why would this have to be any different?

Well, the first thing I thought was
                            Spoiler:
                            Maybe they had to bring McKay in because Sam was busy elsewhere After all this time, if anyone deserves to be busy elsewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              finale spec:
                              Spoiler:

Amen to that, sister. AY-MEN to THAT.

Spoiler:
                              Even if they do nothing else through the entire episode, but at the very end the two of them leave the breifing room at the same time, side by side and you just barely see Carter slip her hand into his on the way out... (or vice versa) that'd be just fine for me.

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                Amen to that, sister. AY-MEN to THAT.

Spoiler:
                                Even if they do nothing else through the entire episode, but at the very end the two of them leave the breifing room at the same time, side by side and you just barely see Carter slip her hand into his on the way out... (or vice versa) that'd be just fine for me.

mg
                                For some reason, my brain got stuck here and blanked out the rest of the sentence....Ooooh the things one's mind can come up with
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X