Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melora
    Hello Everyone!

I was browsing the web tonight and just happened to run across this on the RDAnderson.com board.

A fan was at the FMA event in Vancouver on Saturday and has posted a few photos of RDA and Amanda, as well as a short video of the event.

Here is the link to the website:

http://timsmith.free.fr/Vancouver.htm

Don't they both look lovely? (I personally love the long hair on Amanda)
    cool thanks!

umm.....long hair?!...well not really my most favourite hair style...
    But she still looks great...well needs a little time to get used to Amanda's hair style but it matches her quite good and it's important to try out new things (in fact this isn't THAT new). The more often I look on the pics the more I like it. Especially pictures 15 and 16 are great. Rick's smile on the 16th is great too and as always they are a nice couple.

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Originally posted by MickSpeed
      Rick's smile on the 16th is great too and as always they are a nice couple.

I can feel vibrations from those S/J shippers squeeing, bless their little cotton socks
      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by MickSpeed

umm.....long hair?!...well not really my most favourite hair style...
        But she still looks great...well needs a little time to get used to Amanda's hair style but it matches her quite good and it's important to try out new things (in fact this isn't THAT new). The more often I look on the pics the more I like it. Especially pictures 15 and 16 are great. Rick's smile on the 16th is great too and as always they are a nice couple.

Those were absolutely fantastic pictures. AT and RDA look wonderful together. What a treat!!!

I agree with the long hair. I'm not too sure if I like it but then I'm accustomed to seeing her in short hair. The short hair just frames her beautiful face very nicely.

Thanks Melora for the pictures.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
          Thank you (gawd, those RDA fans are such gigglers! )

Yes, AT looks lovely. And RDA looks younger in those shots than he does in episode 200.
          That's exactly what I said...he looks great doesn't he!! Of Course Amanda is just a stunning as ever...I love her hair...they look great...thanks for the link Melora!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
            I can feel vibrations from those S/J shippers squeeing, bless their little cotton socks
            I'm a huge S/J shipper...but when I see AT and RDA together off screen I simply see two very close friends...that's it...I can seperate reality from fiction...I absolutely adore those two...but I just can't squee at AT and RDA...Sam and Jack...no problems...I'll squee til the cows come home...does that make me a bad shipper??? Hope not!!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I wasn't going to respond, but since I am watching Tangent:

Originally posted by chelle db
              Yeah...I mean a kettle is a kettle right?? Or do you call it a jug or a pot??? Or is it just a bit weird that Daniels putting the kettle on??
              As for the others...a jumper is a sweater...a tannoy is a speaker...a trolley is a shopping cart...it's not that hard to understand...or is it???
              Daniel would be more likely to start a pot of coffee. We have kettles, some of us, but most of us don't use them very often

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              I have a real softspot for Sam/Teal'c friendshippy moments. I think it's unrealized gold...rarely touched upon officially. I think we can thank Amanda and Chris for most of the moments we have with them because I'll bet they personally inject them into the scenes.
              Just about the only good thing about RDA being gone is more time for Sam and Teal'c to directly interact. There's this bit in Camelot that has my hubbie and I LOLing everytime--

Spoiler:
              When SG-1 is leaving the pub and Cam is all happy about getting to go slog through the mud of yet another little village and Teal'c looks like he's ready to kill him. Sam and Daniel exchange looks, then Sam announces they're going to split up.. you can hear the unspoken 'before Teal'c kills Cam' to Daniel. Then she grabs T and they head back... to the pub, we're sure, to sit and wait for the kids to get the info needed. She learned that from Jack and Jacob -- Experience, even if not rank, has its privileges. And this just goes to show who is really in charge!

Comment

Originally posted by Melora
                Hello Everyone!

I was browsing the web tonight and just happened to run across this on the RDAnderson.com board.

A fan was at the FMA event in Vancouver on Saturday and has posted a few photos of RDA and Amanda, as well as a short video of the event.

Here is the link to the website:

http://timsmith.free.fr/Vancouver.htm

Don't they both look lovely? (I personally love the long hair on Amanda)

Woo! Those are some fantastic pics! I love Amanda's dress. And RDA in purple is quite sexy. *sigh* I miss their interaction.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF
                  There's this bit in Camelot that has my hubbie and I LOLing everytime--
                  That is a moment that made me smile too when I saw it the first time. It was a great character beat.
                  scarimor

Comment

I'm a huge S/J shipper...but when I see AT and RDA together off screen I simply see two very close friends...that's it...I can seperate reality from fiction...I absolutely adore those two...but I just can't squee at AT and RDA...Sam and Jack...no problems...I'll squee til the cows come home...does that make me a bad shipper??? Hope not!!
                    Nope, I'm with you. Don't even think they look much like S&J. Which is hard to explain.

Comment

Well I can hear Sally squeeing!

(uh, I don't mean that Sally can't separate fiction from reality, I'm just saying people see actor chemistry and... uh, I'm going to stop digging this hole now... )
                      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF
                        Nope, I'm with you. Don't even think they look much like S&J. Which is hard to explain.
                        Could be the lack of uniforms? P-90s?
                        scarimor

Comment

Dont worry Scarimor. I'll take it one step further (or too far? ;o) and support Amanda/Rick ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            Dont worry Scarimor. I'll take it one step further (or too far? ;o) and support Amanda/Rick ship.

I'm going to go and write another Sam/Janet/Jack moment in my drabble series right now. I need the mental clear-out!
                            scarimor

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Wow...a pinafore is a dress here...it's a skirt with a bib on the top half...and we have electric kettles that boil water within a few minutes...we don't use the old kettle that goes on the stove top...i mean you can still get them but the process is so much slower...not everyone drinks coffee so the kettle accomodates both tea and coffee drinkers at the same time...can your coffee maker do that???
                                We had a coffee machine on the houseboat and it was fantastic...but we still had to put the kettle on for the tea drinkers so we used twice the amount of energy than if we just used the kettle.

Back on topic...Amanda is awesome and Sam Carter is brilliant...and that's thanks to Amanda...who is totally awesome!!!
                                well, not every american swills coffee

but if you want tea, you just run the water through the coffe maker but without putting coffee in it.

americans would just never say 'put the kettle on', we'd say 'let's make some coffee' or 'i'll make you some tea'

the jumper is a pinafore dress but has both a front and back bib and are likely joined at the shoulder

I can usually translate aussie/brit to english, it's just sometimes jarring in a fic to see jack putting a plaster on sam's owies....the only plaster we have around here is on the walls
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X