Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarimor
    That first one is made from a cap from Foothold, when she's telling Maybourne what she thinks of him. She didn't quite say it - you're right. I'll edit

Sadly she's not used the second
    I'd have thought the second was something Amanda would be more likely to say than Sam

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
      1. IMHO my 60" HDTV is superior to any computer monitor screen and much more enjoyable to watch classic Stargate with the mighty SG-1 TEAM and the wonderful Samantha Carter,
      That's a huge TV! If only I could watch SG like that! But alas...my computer screen is larger than my television screen. I'm also too cheap to buy a DVD player, so I watch all my DVDs on my comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        I'd have thought the second was something Amanda would be more likely to say than Sam
        Indeedy
        scarimor

Comment

i love the second word, simply because it's not a curse word here. so it's kinda fun to use since it's not that bad

and i agree, american sam would never use it

soemtimes that crops up in fic. jack putting on a jumper or janet pushing the trolly or hammond talking over the tannoy or daniel putting on teh kettle
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            i love the second word, simply because it's not a curse word here. so it's kinda fun to use since it's not that bad

soemtimes that crops up in fic. jack putting on a jumper or janet pushing the trolly or hammond talking over the tannoy or daniel putting on teh kettle
            Oh, has Jack thrown another shirmp on the barby (sp?)
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I made some Sam and RepliCarter icons:

And couple hidden for language (well, Sam's not quite said at least one of them on the show, sooo )
              Spoiler:

I LOVE THEM!!! Expecially the replicarter one in pink...the 2 things I like the most in one icon(replicarter and pink )...how cool is that!!! Thank you Scari!!!

Comment

OK Samandans i need a little help, could anyone point me in the right direction for a clear image of the Hubble telescope please? i need one for an exhibition i'm putting up at work, all i can find are blured when i enlarge to anything other than a postage stamp!
                Sorry for ot
                ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

I always try to avoid those pit-falls, not just in the dialogue but in the general prose as well. Occasionally I have to call on help

But I only use US grammar in dialogue spoken by US characters. And I will not use US spellings, ever. They're just dirty-wrong
                  scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    Oh, has Jack thrown another shirmp on the barby (sp?)
                    and knocked back a tinny
                    scarimor

Comment

I always try to avoid those pit-falls, not just in the dialogue but in the general prose as well. Occasionally I have to call on help

But I only use US grammar in dialogue spoken by US characters. And I will not use US spellings, ever. They're just dirty-wrong
                      YOu got that right sistah
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                        OK Samandans i need a little help, could anyone point me in the right direction for a clear image of the Hubble telescope please? i need one for an exhibition i'm putting up at work, all i can find are blured when i enlarge to anything other than a postage stamp!
                        Sorry for ot
                        the telescope itself or the pics it takes???

try www.space.com i believe
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          YOu got that right sistah
                          Oh no you di'n't! Canadian spelling is a big ole mishmash, and you know it, so don't even TRY to take the moral high ground, Mandyhead. At least the Ukers have consistency in their weirdness strangeness system.

The perfect Corrupt Carter would be a hybrid of Upgrades, Fifth Man, Line of Duty, and Reckoning!Replicarter -- with costuming from Nightwalkers.
                          Last edited by DEM; 02 October 2006, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                            Sorry for ot
                            as sky asked - the telescope or pictuires, it made?
                            I think you can find both here: http://hubblesite.org/gallery/spacecraft/

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                              The perfect Corrupt Carter would be a hybrid of Upgrades, Fifth Man, Line of Duty, and Reckoning!Replicarter -- with costuming from Nightwalkers.
                              *drools at the Carter-corruptness*
                              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                                Oh no you di'n't! Canadian spelling is a big ole mishmash, and you know it, so don't even TRY to take the moral high ground, Mandyhead. At least the Ukers have consistency in their weirdness strangeness system.

Well you see DEM, we have a choice of spelling it the correct way, or the lazy US way, most choose the correct way by the way

Oh and here's something just up your alley

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X