No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people were making batteries back in the egyptian days. little acid (like lemon juice) and some copper and you have a battery...course it produces like 1 amp so they'd need a few hundred to power modern items
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      people were making batteries back in the egyptian days. little acid (like lemon juice) and some copper and you have a battery...course it produces like 1 amp so they'd need a few hundred to power modern items
      Actually, even with 1 million ancient batteries modern appliances won't work!
      (Batteries produce DC whereas modern appliances use AC)

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
        Spoiler:
        Well it doesn't have to be a naquadah generator...I mean Sam can do a lot of things... so she could make electricity out of something... Sam knowing she could take care of it so that Vala can make her pigtails...what would Vala be without them eh...

Ok I just saw a nice music vid, I didn't make it I don't know who made it but I like it!!

It is calles Mrs. MacGuyver...it is on the music of MacGuyver and you see Sam fixing it all...you can watch it here Mrs. MacGuyver vid
        Really worth it!!
        That video sounds great! I have to get a new computer, so I can watch videos. I love the way Sam macgyvers ancient technology and saves everyone's bacon. She rocks!

Comment

Spoiler:
          Well it doesn't have to be a naquadah generator...I mean Sam can do a lot of things... so she could make electricity out of something... Sam knowing she could take care of it so that Vala can make her pigtails...what would Vala be without them eh...

Ok I just saw a nice music vid, I didn't make it I don't know who made it but I like it!!

It is calles Mrs. MacGuyver...it is on the music of MacGuyver and you see Sam fixing it all...you can watch it here Mrs. MacGuyver vid
          Really worth it!!
          yeah nice vid..thanx for posting it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Forestia
            Hello everyone I am back once again. I hope you are all well.

First of all, if I have missed any landmarks, Congrats to you and I'm sorry I missed it.

As for The Quest, part 1, I thought it was a pretty good ep.

Spoiler:
            I liked all the challenges and the riddles. Sam did a good job of getting the team away from the time dilation field or whatever it was. That was kind of scary, but I thought about the rock before she grabbed it, ha ha. I thought Daniel had the most to do in this ep, but Sam and Vala shined some too, at least, Vala did with comedy relief

I haven't talked about SG-1's end...
            Spoiler:
            Well I am bummed that the show is getting cancelled, but to me it is not as good as it was in earlier years. I still enjoy it, but it's not worth continuing if the show is not going to be as enjoyable as it once was. I think there have been some good eps. in seasons 8-10, and I also have to say that Vala has grown on me, but I don't really like Cam anymore (I liked him when he first came on, but now he seems to be full of himself and almost resentful of the team, especially Daniel). I will miss seeing Sam solving problems with her vast knowledge of science and the team working together, but I think if it has to end, this is a good time. However, I don't believe the show or the characters will go away completely. We still have Atlantis and many people from SG-1 could appear on that show. There is also always movies and that type of thing. I like to think that the characters will live on.

I guess that's it for now. Sorry for not getting on here that much. I hope all my fellow Samandans have a great day!
            Spoiler:
            about the eppie quest i liked it also, the riddles where fun, i was also trying to resolve them, but i missed the real good team interacting in the episode, i was just missing..the only team interacting that there was, was with daniel and adria, when she said that she else would kill sam!
            end about the shows end, i really don't like it, i would see another season, but i think that isn't going to happen(to bad) but i would like to see stargate in any way i can. i really love the characters(exept vala, mitchell and a little bit general Landry*okay i love a few characters*) but still i like the show, and i can still watch Atlantis but it isn't the same. just as the show isn't the same without sam or now jack. I really hated the beginning of season nine, i missed sam, and vala was in place for her...but it's the total opposite from sam. they could have give the team temporarly hailey or something like that

but thats the end of my ramble...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah
              Actually, even with 1 million ancient batteries modern appliances won't work!
              (Batteries produce DC whereas modern appliances use AC)
              there you go. so even if sam made batteries, they wouldn't do much good
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                there you go. so even if sam made batteries, they wouldn't do much good
                Nah, Sam would find a way to make the right kind of current. She's cool like that.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                  Nah, Sam would find a way to make the right kind of current. She's cool like that.
                  LOL. Exactly.

Who's the one who blended Goa'uld and earth technology back in Season 3? Or Ancient technology in Season 7? Or Ori technology in Season 10???

Samantha Carter, my friends, THAT'S who.

ON EDIT: Hey sweet. My 4800th post! w00t

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Spoiler:

Really worth it!!
                    Thanks for the link makes me want to watch those eps again *happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      congrats

sig by starlover1990

Comment

LOL. Exactly.

Who's the one who blended Goa'uld and earth technology back in Season 3? Or Ancient technology in Season 7? Or Ori technology in Season 10???

Samantha Carter, my friends, THAT'S who.

Is it any wonder why we love her?

Congrats on 4800, Oooober!

Comment

Wow, congrats Ooober, on your Über-verbosity (yes it's a word ) at getting to 4800+ posts
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                            Wow, congrats Ooober, on your Über-verbosity (yes it's a word ) at getting to 4800+ posts
                            See, and here I thought I was just a loudmouthed blowhard.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

See, and here I thought I was just a loudmouthed blowhard.
                              She was just sucking up. You know, being nice. Me on the other hand...you are a loudmouth windbag full of hot air.

Congrats on the post count.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                                She was just sucking up. You know, being nice. Me on the other hand...you are a loudmouth windbag full of hot air.

Congrats on the post count.
                                Me, sucking up! Being nice! Are you trying to ruin my reputation
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X