Originally posted by chelle db
    Do we get to see the end result too???
    Oh ya.

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

first: have fun Chelle, cu!

but back to topic: I'm a twin, so I can maybe say some things about the relation between two brothers. We're getting along with each others really well. We got quite the same interest, view on things, taste,...

And I got a friend (actually it's the son of one ofmy father's school friend). He's at the same age as I am (so 17 years) and the has a little sister, who is 10 jears younger then him (=7y). He always plays with her, he really cares wor her and they are best friends. She knows, that she has got him and fells really comfortable (as far as I can rate that).

In Sam's case I'm also with the guys, saying she's the younger one. The younger sibling can always learn from the older one. I think Sam was really close to/with her mother and when she lost her a world broke down and a hole new life began.

But when you look at those two totally different cases - you never know!

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Hello hello Samandans!!!!

I've missed you! *hugs*

Life's a bit busy... I can't believe I move to Uni in 3 days! *gasp*

Can someone please give me a link to the post with the info on the signatures being collected for Amanda please? I hope that made sense... *blush* I saw it briefly a couple days ago but I never bookmarked it, bad me...

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
          Hello hello Samandans!!!!

I've missed you! *hugs*

Life's a bit busy... I can't believe I move to Uni in 3 days! *gasp*

Can someone please give me a link to the post with the info on the signatures being collected for Amanda please? I hope that made sense... *blush* I saw it briefly a couple days ago but I never bookmarked it, bad me...
          Here's the link http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=43421
          and good luck in Uni
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jz9
            Thanks Mandysg1! Have been enjoying reading you guys' posts here for a while and finally decided to join in the fun.
            welcome jz9

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
              Ok...so where is everyone tonight??
              This will be my last post til I get back from my holiday...should be back by the 26th/27th...so...Take care everyone and be safe and be happy co LTS!!
              We're going on a houseboat for 8 days then staying in Swan Hill for 2 nights before heading back home to go straight back to work...hopefully I shall be well rested by then!!
              Anyhoo...just so I don't miss anything...
              Congratulations to all milestoners!!

Happy birthday to those celebrating their birthday!!

Welcome all newbies!!

and finally...

(((samandans)))

Good night all...I shall miss coming to GW...can't wait to catch up!!!
              have a great time chelle db

i just watched grace again. i think its a great sam ep, and AT is brilliant in it

sig by starlover1990

Comment

ok it is time for captioning...Anyone up to captioning this...

and if you are not up to it...come on it is a great picture of Sam...so much emotion in just one look...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje

sam: *sighs*

daniel: "what's wrong, sam?"

sam: "oh, daniel... i'm just having that not-so-fresh feeling today... "

sally

ps - some women here might recognize this comment from a commercial that aired years ago.
                  Last edited by majorsal; 14 September 2006, 08:49 AM.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

and if you are not up to it...come on it is a great picture of Sam...so much emotion in just one look...
                    {thinking} Okay, it's I before E, except after C or when sounding like "A" as in neighbor and weigh...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                      {thinking} Okay, it's I before E, except after C or when sounding like "A" as in neighbor and weigh...
                      continuing No wonder the Colonel takes so long writing his reports.
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Sam: With all the intelligent men and women in the Air Force, you'd think someone could design a hat that was a tad more flattering.

Comment

Hey all! Does anyone know in what episode we first learn about Sams mom dying?

Comment

Originally posted by Snarky25
                            Hey all! Does anyone know in what episode we first learn about Sams mom dying?
                            i'd assume it was Secrets. and welcome to the forum.
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Ok! That's it!
                              I can't for that life of mine remember from which episode this pic was taken so could someone help me out please????

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                                Ok! That's it! I can't for that life ot mine remember from which episode this pic was taken so could someone help me out please????
                                touchstone? course, i just got the other one wrong (think it is TDYK), so...
                                sigpic
                                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                                Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Working...
                                X