Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yunadax
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

No I'm not with the NSW FB, I do alot of work for the NSW Rural Fire Service, my local brigade is fairly active so I spend a lot of time out with the boys on the truck. I'm one of like 2 active women out of 35 men - talk about a boys club!

I take it you guys dont have TimTams over there??? How can anyone not have the chocolately goodness of them?? am shocked! Seriously missing out there you are
    Sweetie...some of us have had the joy that is TimTams. I prefer the Dark Chocolate and the Caramel ones myself. It's been a while since I've had any...but they are quite nummy!
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
      Sweetie...some of us have had the joy that is TimTams. I prefer the Dark Chocolate and the Caramel ones myself. It's been a while since I've had any...but they are quite nummy!
      NO, I've never heard of TimTams, but we do have Tim Bits those are the mini donut holes
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor

SAM!!

((()))

those crying sam's are sad

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

timtams are KINDA like kit kat, but with a big wafer cookie on the bottom, then two smaller ones on top, with a little ribbon of filling between them and chocolate over it all

little cookie - filling - little cookie
          bbbbiiiiiggggggg coooookkkkiiiieee

and chocolate covering it all

there might be a big cookie on the very top, but i can't reall. it's been a coupel of years since i ate one

the filling can be anything from fudge, chocolate, tia maria, caramel, whatever
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
            Company of Thieves is this week. It's an Alan McCollough script, so I'm happily going to give it a miss. I really don't want to see what he does to Sam's character this time, and I figure my bloodpressure will benefit from not watching.
            NO!

i was looking forward to 'company of thieves', because
            Spoiler:
            i know sam's going to be treated poorly by some baddies, and that the commander of the ship (can't remember commander's name or ship name ) is going to be killed.
            but with alan m writing it... *whimpers*

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

While I was in the Jonas Quinn/CN thread, there was a conversation of his recent role, TMOM. Smurf and I were talking about CN doing more comedy roles. I added that maybe AT and CN might do a play, show, or movie together.

It got me thinking, (I know bad idea. ) after a while I would love to see CN and AT star in a comedy, whatever the media.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                NO!

i was looking forward to 'company of thieves', because
                Spoiler:
                i know sam's going to be treated poorly by some baddies, and that the commander of the ship (can't remember commander's name or ship name ) is going to be killed.
                but with alan m writing it... *whimpers*

sally
                That would be,
                Spoiler:
                Commander Red Shirt of the Week, phew that's a long name
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

RSOW

red shirt of the week

maybe that's why they keep trying to lose the military angle, the red shirts clash with OD green

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    yep she gives good dead like someone told me in my rep comments that i give good green

course at gatecon a couple of years ago, the boys teased her about being a 'finisher' (meaning that she'd finish the scene/lines....but you know, ahem )

and poor at, who was in the audience? Alan's parents
                    what was amanda's reaction during this?

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

blushing, covering her face

sigpic

Comment

here's a question

a friend and i were talking.

i've always seen Sam as the baby of the family. mark was older and she was teh youngest

but, to quote my friend, 'sam had older sibling written all over her'

so....whatta ya think? is sam the oldest or youngest? and why

sigpic

Comment

blushing, covering her face

did she understand what they were getting at right away, or did the guys do/say something to let her know what was up? oops, excuse the pun

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

here's a question

i've always seen Sam as the baby of the family. mark was older and she was teh youngest

I always thought youngest. It seemed to me that Mark would've had more freedom to leave right after their mother died. Seeing as how he blamed Jacob and the Air Force for causing him to be late, forcing their mother to take that cab and for that cab to get into the accident that took her life. I thought Mark was about 4 years older than Sam. So maybe he went to college out in California and settled down there. And Sam, seeing as how she had no one but her father now, followed in his footsteps and joined the Air Force - it was the only way of life she knew.
                            sigpic

Comment

here's a question

i've always felt sam was the youngest. i'm not sure if it's because we saw mark with his kids, or that we saw the flashbacks and new sam's history with her bro and dad.

i guess we really don't know who's older, but i guess i prefer sam being the younger. maybe because it makes it even sadder that she was saddled with her bro and dad just after her mom you-know-what. (you know, the little girl taking care of the family.)

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

here's a question

I was talking to Deejay one day about being the odlest or youngest and their traits. I believe we came to the conclusion that although the odlest may have certain traits there are exceptions So Sam could still be the younger sibling (like myself) but I'm not biased
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X