X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarimor
    *sob sob sob sob sob*
    Gives some more!
    And now off to watch Geeky!Carter!! Doesn't that ep (Moebius Part 2) gives you some kinky feelings scari?

Comment

Ahhhh! What a great mom, to sacrifice her blue jello for the kids
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Ahhhh! What a great mom, to sacrifice her blue jello for the kids
        Especially when there was a pack of WATERMELON jelly for the KIDS so she didn't have to SACRIFICE the BLUE!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
          Gives some more!
          Very kind. Thought this virtual stuff isn't as good as the real thing. But I appreciate the thought

And now off to watch Geeky!Carter!! Doesn't that ep (Moebius Part 2) gives you some kinky feelings scari?
          I can't say that it does, Lizlove. Do you think Geek!Sam is meant to make me feel that way?
          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Especially when there was a pack of WATERMELON jelly for the KIDS so she didn't have to SACRIFICE the BLUE!
            What! You mean all she had to do was put some blue food colouring in the sacrificial Watermelon jelly, so she could save the blue for herself Scari...why, why, why!
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              What! You mean all she had to do was put some blue food colouring in the sacrificial Watermelon jelly, so she could save the blue for herself Scari...why, why, why!
              Oh like they wouldn't see through that!

The 3-year-old Sam-fan would've been the first to notice, too. She'd have measured the light-refraction through the blob or done a spectrum analysis or sumpin.
              scarimor

Comment

Oh scarimor, I am so sorry about the blue.

Comment

Very kind. Thought this virtual stuff isn't as good as the real thing. But I appreciate the thought

I can't say that it does, Lizlove. Do you think Geek!Sam is meant to make me feel that way?
                  Hey! I don't know. It's your mind after all

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                    Hey! I don't know. It's your mind after all
                    What is it making you feel kinky
                    Oh you can admit it here if you want...it is isn't it eh lol

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                      What is it making you feel kinky
                      Oh you can admit it here if you want...it is isn't it eh lol
                      Well.... I don't know but... she's so damn cute like that... all flustered....

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        Originally posted by Skydiver
                        i really wish MM had been better. I wish it had been more enjoyable. I wish we'd gotten more of a glimpse into vala. seen what makes her tick. see what she went through iwth qetesh. here was yet another opportunity to explore 'ex host syndrome' and it gets ignored.
                        Me too. I really thought
                        Spoiler:
                        when they put that memory device on her that we were going to see some backstory on Vala & I thought, "oh, this could be good. We'll finally find out more about why Vala is the way she is. Trauma of being an ex-host etc."
                        But we didn't. I understand that Sam isn't going to be front and center in every episode and if the rest of the story is good, ok. The story was ok, IMHO, but missed many opportunities .
                        Spoiler:
                        If we're going to get Vala officially on the team, I felt like we should have more previously in the way of showing the *team* getting to know and accept her. Or even conversations among themselves about Vala.
                        As I recall with Jonas, we at least got an actual conversation between Jonas and each of the principal characters before he got the ok.

Edit: One thing I like about this thread is that we do critique the episodes, rather than just saying "it rocked" or "it sucked." And given that this is a Sam/AT appreciation thread, it makes sense that our episode comments will include opinions about the use of Sam in a particular episode.
                        Great post, jckfan! Tried to rep you but am locked out of the green jello fridge.
                        Oh like they wouldn't see through that!

The 3-year-old Sam-fan would've been the first to notice, too. She'd have measured the light-refraction through the blob or done a spectrum analysis or sumpin.
                        LOL!

Comment

ok I don't like sam on pg 2, really I don't so here a lovely pics who is waiting to be captioned...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                            ok I don't like sam on pg 2, really I don't so here a lovely pics who is waiting to be captioned...
                            You let the kids eat the blue jello?!?!
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                              Oh scarimor, I am so sorry about the blue.
                              Ah 'sokay, they're happy. And for my 2000th post, a brief update on the blue jelly saga:

5-year-old: "Why haven't we had blue jelly before, Mummy?"

Mummy: "Because we don't have blue jelly in this country. This blue jelly has come all the way from America."

7-year-old: "How come they have blue jelly and we don't?"

Mummy: "Because they know how to make it blue and we don't (apparently )"

3-year-old: "They're clever in America. That's where Sam lives!"

7-year-old: "So does Homer Simpson."

scarimor

Comment

Ah 'sokay, they're happy. And for my 2000th post, a brief update on the blue jelly saga:

5-year-old: "Why haven't we had blue jelly before, Mummy?"

Mummy: "Because we don't have blue jelly in this country. This blue jelly has come all the way from America."

7-year-old: "How come they have blue jelly and we don't?"

Mummy: "Because they know how to make it blue and we don't (apparently )"

3-year-old: "They're clever in America. That's where Sam lives!"

7-year-old: "So does Homer Simpson."

Funny!

Congratulations on 2000 Posts!
                                my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Working...
                                X