• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Well let's see, I found last night's show Momenti Bori-ing

Spoiler:
    oh was Teal'c in that episode? I can't seem to remember him
    Ha! Was
    Spoiler:
    CARTER in this ep? Did she have laryngitis the first several acts, or what? Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
      Ha! Was
      Spoiler:
      CARTER in this ep? Did she have laryngitis the first several acts, or what? Pathetic.
      Oh don't you remember,
      Spoiler:
      she had that pivotal plot point of watching Cam get dressed and mentioning him always losing his pants
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
        Ha! Was
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Eh, I'll let it slide because her amusement over Cam being pantless made up for it (yes, I pretty much only watch the show for those kind of moments now ), plus I have it on good authority that there is some really good/funny/squee stuff coming up for Sam and/or various Sam/<insert pairing here> later
        Last edited by Agent_Dark; 09 September 2006, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Bump off of page 2
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            OMG

Rodney is not rod's real name
            Spoiler:
            it's MEREDITH
            Spoiler:
            Seriously? His parents never gave him a chance!

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
              * waves hello *

Is it done yet, is it? Is it?

* me? impatient, whatever gave you that idea?? *
              Still a work in progress, I'm afraid. I'll let you know when the first part goes up.

Comment

Was anyone else suprised when
                Spoiler:
                Michell took off on the motorcycle? I know it worked for the plot, but Sam's the one who should be riding the motorcycle.

It just bothered me... And next week's ep looks like it's going to be a Cam-focused one...
                my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Ok, my quick thoughts on Memento Mori before I'm influenced by everyone else.
                  Spoiler:
                  Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was very disappointed in the relative lack of Sam, but the lack of Teal'c was even worse. Poor CJ. I had been spoiled a bit about the motorcyle thing, but it actually sort of made sense in the mixed up world of SG1 these days. It was just the kind of reckless thing we've come to expect from Cam. I thought Sam should have been the one to zat the guy via the beam in the warehouse scene. That's the kind of thing *she'd* know to do. I was fairly appalled that they made Sam say "you earned it" to Vala in the getting the patch scene. Blech.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                    Ok, my quick thoughts on Memento Mori before I'm influenced by everyone else.
                    Spoiler:
                    Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was very disappointed in the relative lack of Sam, but the lack of Teal'c was even worse. Poor CJ. I had been spoiled a bit about the motorcyle thing, but it actually sort of made sense in the mixed up world of SG1 these days. It was just the kind of reckless thing we've come to expect from Cam. I thought Sam should have been the one to zat the guy via the beam in the warehouse scene. That's the kind of thing *she'd* know to do. I was fairly appalled that they made Sam say "you earned it" to Vala in the getting the patch scene. Blech.
                    I'm with you on that...
                    Spoiler:
                    It was clearly a Vala episode, then a Daniel and Cameron episode...

Sam and Teal'c were kind of shoved to the bottom of the pile. I mean Sam had more scenes in the Atlantis ep then the SG-1 ep!

And yes, I think Vala didn't really earn the SG-1 spot... I was fine with her just being a member of the SGC, occasionally accompianing SG-1...
                    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

All right, I don't feel like reading the entirety of the McKay & Mrs Miller thread (sue me), so I'll ask here.
                      Spoiler:
                      Wasn't Jeannie's house Carter's house?! When Sam showed up -- o irony!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                        All right, I don't feel like reading the entirety of the McKay & Mrs Miller thread (sue me), so I'll ask here.
                        Spoiler:
                        Wasn't Jeannie's house Carter's house?! When Sam showed up -- o irony!
                        That was exactly what I thought! Couldn't they get
                        Spoiler:
                        another house to use? Did they think we wouldn't notice?
                        I also had to wonder if Peter DeLuise was directing because shouldn't Sam
                        Spoiler:
                        have been wearing her AF hat since she was outside when she arrived at Mrs. Miller's house? I know he hates having the characters wear their hats/caps. But it wasn't him.
                        Better Sam moments in Atlantis than SG1 this week.

Comment

That was exactly what I thought! Couldn't they get
                          Spoiler:
                          another house to use? Did they think we wouldn't notice?
                          I also had to wonder if Peter DeLuise was directing because shouldn't Sam
                          Spoiler:
                          have been wearing her AF hat since she was outside when she arrived at Mrs. Miller's house? I know he hates having the characters wear their hats/caps. But it wasn't him.
                          Better Sam moments in Atlantis than SG1 this week.
                          I want the days of Prodigy back when they at least tried to pretend like they were in the Air Force.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

The AF Advisor must have still been tied up in the broom closet that day.

Comment

The AF Advisor must have still been tied up in the broom closet that day.
                              I thought he lived there now.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                                Not a bad ep if you like
                                Spoiler:
                                Cam and Vala with a little Daniel thrown in, it did make Vala a bit more sympathetic and was a nice showcase for CB, however I'm still at a loss as to what she did to deserve becoming an official member of SG-1. And am I the only one who got flashbacks to a Farscape episode with John/Aeryn in a hotel room on a fake earth?

And speaking of fanfic, I swear I read this plotline in a fic several years ago, only it was Sam instead of Vala.
                                oh the 'kidnapped and has amnesia' is a frequent sam plotline

i think there's 1-2 of them out there
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X