Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mary sue, thy name is vala

Spoiler:
    it had potential, but then tehy went OTT on the sap and cheese. teh vala/daniel fans will have their hey day, but other than that, mary sue fanfic brought to life, complete with 'you earned your way onto the team'
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      Sam on Atlantis! SSSQQQQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yep, this is a good thing

on the u pside of MM, sam looked damn good in those civvies and it was fun to watch her tease cam

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55

I loved in the clip in the special for episode 200 where we see them filming
          Spoiler:
          the scene where they're running and she has to say a techno line while shooting her gun and it jams on her. She starts by explaining to MW seriously what happened. But then as MS starts kidding her, she switches gears. For me that showed that she takes what she does seriously, but doesn't take herself seriously.
          I really admire the way she hasn't become a "star" with all the attitude. Now she may have known the cameras were filming that moment, but I doubt that made any difference. Couldn't you see some other actor who let her stardom go to her head pitching a fit
          Spoiler:
          b/c the gun jammed? "What's wrong with the %$#! armorers?!" "How can I be expected to work under these conditions?!" or something like that.
          AT Rocks.
          i didn't like the special, but i *did* like that scene! some nice person uploaded it on youtube, so i've been able to see (and save) just that segment. i've watched in about 10 times already.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
            Spoiler:
            Sam on Atlantis! SSSQQQQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Quite happy with that myself.
            Ah good times....
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

i LOVE sam/mckay banter

and rod just called sam 'blue eyes'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                so far
                Spoiler:
                sam, daniel and teal'c - with the exception of the daniel/vala dinner scene - might as well have stayed home. this is the cam and vala hour. and with 17 minutes to go i'm sure vala will be miraculously fixed during the last commercial break
                well, whatever anyone's views were on this ep, i'd decided to just record it and then use my fastforward if it gets too vala-centric. well, now i know it's mitchell-centric too. joy.

i'm recording atlantis tonight too (which i never watch), just so i can see sam.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

thus far, atlantis is pretty good

little tidbit, coincidence or not, there's a child on the show, her name is Madison. Madison is the name of JR Bourne's sister's daughter. Who has cystic fibrosis and is why gatecon supported CF as thier charity

sigpic

Comment

OMG

Rodney is not rod's real name
                    Spoiler:
                    it's MEREDITH

sigpic

Comment

OMG

Spoiler:
                      it's MEREDITH
                      ROFLMAO that scene was great!!!!
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

the rodney/jeanne interactions are fantastic

already 17 minutes in, this is 100% better than MM

sigpic

Comment

OMG

Spoiler:
                          it's MEREDITH
                          That? Priceless! I'll never look at Rodney the same way again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Of course it is. It has characters that are interesting and dialogue that's snappy and fun.
                            sigpic

Comment

you must tell me -BEFORE the ep airs for me in 2 and a half hours- how much sam is in this. if she's only in the first 15 minutes, that's all i'm going to record. i don't know this show, so i'm only watching for sam.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

me neither

thus far, you can give MM a pass, but ya gotta watch M&MM, it's good (wow, all those M's)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X