Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Okay, Caption time

Wow! I never thought it could happen. A neutrino that dense can float due to its own hot air!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/7596/goalmf6.jpg

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
      Sam: Colonel!!! After skinny-dipping naked...you are now climbing a tree naked? Doesn't that hurt?
      continuing
      Sam: Hurry up Sir, I'll hold off Majorsal as long as I can, but you know how persisent she is.
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/7596/goalmf6.jpg
        continuing
        Sam: Hurry up Sir, I'll hold off Majorsal as long as I can, but you know how persisent she is.

Sam: Well this will certainly keep her away...how dare she to go that close to my man!!

Comment

Okay, Caption time

ok, ok, so you were right about the magic beans this time, but in future can we please keep the cargo ship?

Comment

Sam: Well this will certainly keep her away...how dare she to go that close to my man!!
            I told you i wanted blue tiles in the bathroom!

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
              I believe that Cameron is front and centre on the region 2 DVD boxset, so Sam can take the blame (or credit) for region 1 sales and Cam can take the blame (or credit) for region 2 sales.
              What region 2 country? 'cause there's different cover for German edition, different for Belgian or Dutch edition, UK boxset edition isn't released yet...

And BTW, being still in pre-ordering stage, season 9 boxset is #29 at Amazon.com sales rank at the moment (I think it's being updated hourly or something like this). I guess it's not that bad?

And in Australia (region 4) season 9 is #2 in TOP FIVE of New Releases!
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Gee. Did somebody hear a noise? Hmmm. Sounded kind of like a calliope.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=calliope

Anyway, still undecided on whether to buy S9. I guess it will depend on if I buy S10. If I like what they do with Sam, Daniel and Teal'c for the rest of the season and if the season ends leaving me satisfied then I might buy it. And if that's the case, I don't like to have my box sets messed up. But if I wait until S10 comes out, then S9 will probably be really cheap. And if I don't like the rest of S10 and decide not to buy it, then I'll just pretend that it really did end at S8 and go on watching Sam and the team and reading fanfic.
                sigpic

Comment

Lieutenant: Captain, are you sure this is really necessary?

Sam: Until we get a female locker room, I'm not taking anymore chances. I'm tired of the accidental walk-ins just as I'm stepping out of the shower. I'll take first watch covering the entrance while the rest of you get cleaned up.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                    And in Australia (region 4) season 9 is #2 in TOP FIVE of New Releases!
                    Gee I hate inaccurate info - at ONE online store in Australia.
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
                      Gee I hate inaccurate info - at ONE online store in Australia.
                      Must be where all the "smart" Australians are buying.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                        Gee. Did somebody hear a noise?
                        Huh, what noise? Oh do you mean that pinging noise caused by neutrinos passing through an extememly dense material
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Huh, what noise? Oh do you mean that pinging noise caused by neutrinos passing through an extememly dense material
                          I thought the neutrino was the dense material.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Yeah. That noise. Better go find Sam to fix it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                              Must be where all the "smart" Australians are buying.
                              Heh heh - nah the smart ones have already seen S9 and aren't buying IMHO

Actually a fair few of Aussies haven't seen S9 as it is on really late at night and not advertised - I think it is only about half way through the season (obviously I'm not watching). A lot of sales are because they want to see it based on previous years expectations or because they don't want to wait to watch the series on telly and the sets are reasonably cheap.

I have heard vastly ranging opinions from people who bought them without seeing the season first - ranging from "Where the hell is Sam?" "Who is that bogan leading instead of Sam" "This is great!" and "Meh" so a very mixed bag of reactions.

Hey, are the boxed sets for SG1 cheaper than the ones for Atlantis in other countries too?
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Wow! I never thought it could happen. A neutrino that dense can float due to its own hot air!
                                TJ - already greened you for this...but...

That is a PERFECT caption. LOVE IT!!!
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X