Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady
    Happy Birthday ForeverSG1!!!!!
    tsax, I notice from your avatar that you've apparently become a S/J Shipper! I guess our influence has finally had an effect on you. Glad to hear it?

Hmmmm.......or have you become a puppeteer????

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      i'd still like to see them in a The Abyss type movie.

i can't remember who's sigpic shows sam from 'prometheus', but the caption says something like 'the new magyver'. so, wouldn't it be GREAT to see a new verion of macgyver, but with a woman (amanda) as the lead? maybe mac's x-wife, who's just as smart (smarter!) and solves the problems of today...

sally
      The new MacMillan & Wife......a weekly series shot in L.A. Please?

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
        I just *had* to green you for those words of wisdom

Do you guys see Aamanda staying in television when she starts to take other roles, or do you think she'll do movies? Or both?
        I fear she'll go the Gillian Anderson route and do stage work...and it'll be ages before we see her in anything again! I hope not! I really believe she could be a huge star in the U.S. TV series.....and I'll continue to hope for that.

She has said in the past that she would like to do stage work again.

But heck, I'm still hoping for SG-1 movies starring Sam & Jack!

Wow.....no one has posted in 40 minutes.....on Samanda? Geez.....do I need a shower?

This is spooky! Where is everyone?

Comment

I just watched Standoff on Fox. pretty good show. time will tell if it'll last for longer than a few eps without getting old. but it could be good for AT, or a show like that. they're hostage negotiators that have to 'talk down' people holding others hostage

great range of emotions. bravado, heroics, humor, fear, empathy

a good rounded role. and normal clothes to boot
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

faints

as far as i'm concerned, amanda and rick could star together as statues, and i'd still be squeeing at their screen chemistry.

sally
            Me too, Sally.....although I like Gate gal's idea of a Remington Steele movie with them. I think they could star in Sesame Street and I'd feel the burn!

Good to see you, Skydiver! I was beginning to think I was the only subject left in the Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              tsax, I notice from your avatar that you've apparently become a S/J Shipper! I guess our influence has finally had an effect on you. Glad to hear it?

Hmmmm.......or have you become a puppeteer????

Shipper - um NO - it's the puppets I like - but I do love my shipper friends
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                Shipper - um NO - it's the puppets I like - but I do love my shipper friends
                Tee-hee! Just having a little fun with you, Nora.

Yes, the Vols did look good last Saturday. I was surprised myself. Hubby and I were having dinner in a restaurant when we heard a cheer come up from the bar. We looked up at the TV to see a Vol running into the end zone. We kept checking the TV while we ate.....and they scored again, and again, and again!

Maybe they'll have a decent season.....maybe even a decent encounter with those folks from the Swamp! Time will tell!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  Tee-hee! Just having a little fun with you, Nora.

Yes, the Vols did look good last Saturday. I was surprised myself. Hubby and I were having dinner in a restaurant when we heard a cheer come up from the bar. We looked up at the TV to see a Vol running into the end zone. We kept checking the TV while we ate.....and they scored again, and again, and again!

Maybe they'll have a decent season.....maybe even a decent encounter with those folks from the Swamp! Time will tell!
                  I know you were joking -

Vols looked good this weekend but they will suffer in the SWAMP.

Oh - the camera ? you had - Minolta 35mm for those pictures

I have ordered a Nikkon digital camera but it will be months before I have it - it is on back order

Now to get on topic-

Don't know if you all have read Claudia Black's new interview on SciFi world but here is a little Sam/Vala spoiler
                  Spoiler:
                  Gilles Nuytens: What characters would you like to see yours developed with more?
                  Claudia Black: Well, we have an opportunity, Amanda Tapping and I to do some type of Vala, ... Samatha and Vala have a couple of moments in an upcoming episode called “Family Ties” so it would be nice to have a little bit character development there.

Read the full interview here
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                    Hee! I just noticed this. Strix is The Mistress of Whump! Hee!
                    Any favorite Sam-whumping stories?
                    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                      Any favorite Sam-whumping stories?
                      Here's the link to Strix's site of a list of Sam-whumping fics
                      http://www.gyrfalcon.net/vikingchick/whumping.htm
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                        Here's the link to Strix's site of a list of Sam-whumping fics
                        http://www.gyrfalcon.net/vikingchick/whumping.htm
                        Ooh, thank you! I don't know what it is about Sam-whump that I like so much!

Are they a certain ship at all? Or does it vary?
                        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

If you've already seen this, my apologies. But I just noticed the layout for the cover of the S9 DVDs tonight. At least the merchandising people realize who buys their stuff! Sam is front and center...while "other" Lt. Cols. are barely in the picture.

Just sayin'.

Nighty-night, Samanda!

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                            Ooh, thank you! I don't know what it is about Sam-whump that I like so much!

Are they a certain ship at all? Or does it vary?
                            Hmm? I think they tend to lean towards J/S, but some are not ship also...and you may recognize a few names
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

It's a nice cover. Sam deserves front and center.
                              We Are Hathor!
                              Bow Before Your Goddess!

Comment

Hi Hathor! Long time no see
                                (now where is that welcoming commitee )
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X