No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm watching old eps, research for a fic. and i jsut watched watergate.

the parachute scene with the guys, learning that they'll have to jump. the look on sam's face, daniel's 'out of the plane', teal'c's 'this does not seem wise'

man o man, this is what i've missed these past few y ears. interactins with each other. poking fun, gentle fun, respect through thier fears, all these lovely little bits that we haven't had for a while
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

caption fun -

sam: "uh, jack... i know you bought us some things from 'intimate novelties', but just what are we supposed to do with this?"

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        caption fun -

sam: "uh, jack... i know you bought us some things from 'intimate novelties', but just what are we supposed to do with this?"

sally
        Jack: Um..I got nothin, you're the scientist.
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          Jack: Um..I got nothin, you're the scientist.
          compared to this, jack certainly does have 'nuthin'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            compared to this, jack certainly does have 'nuthin'
            Oooh bad Sky,

Oooh that was my 2,600th post
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Well I have to say last nights viewers choice marathon was a breath of fresh air. Being able to see those episodes that showed the great team interaction and character moments. And I'm sure Sally enjoyed (if she watched it) WoO, I mean we all know how much she loves that scene where Jack and Teal'c are juggling I still love geeky Sam and Daniel in Mobius The little nuances Amanda gives geeky Sam is just so enjoyable to watch and laugh at I thought AT and MS played the geekiness off each other rather well and humourous All in all last night we had great character moments and drama....oh how I miss that
              i didn't watch the marathon... it actually makes me kind of depressed to see stargate so great, like it used to be. not to say it's crap now, but they didn't only lose jack in season 9, they lost the team. so i don't really want to watch the old eps right now...

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

(((Majorsal)))
                I thought you might need a hug.

Sky, you are so BAD! Under no circumstances do we say Jack has nuthin. Don't mess up my sweet dreams.
                *crosses fingers and hopes hubby doesn't read this post*

Comment

Well I have to say last nights viewers choice marathon was a breath of fresh air. Being able to see those episodes that showed the great team interaction and character moments. And I'm sure Sally enjoyed (if she watched it) WoO, I mean we all know how much she loves that scene where Jack and Teal'c are juggling I still love geeky Sam and Daniel in Mobius The little nuances Amanda gives geeky Sam is just so enjoyable to watch and laugh at I thought AT and MS played the geekiness off each other rather well and humourous All in all last night we had great character moments and drama....oh how I miss that
                  Jack and Teal'c...juggled...too? you think that'd be a scene i wouldn't forget.
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

caption fun -

sally
                    Sam: He got his head sucked by the ancients for a nightlight. Holy Hannah, what am I gonna do with him?

Comment

caption fun -

sally
                      you want me to put this where???????

sigpic

Comment

you want me to put this where???????
                        Well Sky, I really think you've done it this time
                        You've left the Samandans speechless
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i'm watching old eps, research for a fic. and i jsut watched watergate. ... man o man, this is what i've missed these past few years. interactins with each other.
                          I'm watching Upgrades right now.
                          Best. Episode. Evah!

O'Neill-Carter-Daniel get progressively hotter as the ep progresses, but
                          Carter is Hawtness Personified.
                          Even the non-reg hair works. And those interactions with Janet? *loinclench*

There is so much good stuff from everyone in Upgrades. But every time I watch this I feel much sadness that people didn't like Freya-Anise.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                            *loinclench*

sigpic

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Phew... Almost missed it!

Happy Birthday, Kat!!!!

Comment