Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    yes, i've been enjoying the fic off and on all day

all in all, there are 44 wonderful sam stories, and i think a little something for every taste

i've read a few stories already... WOW! *this* is how to write not only sam focused stories, but team stories! (anyone want a job as show runner?)

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
      pssssst, it's AEryn.

Yeah, Sam ranks up there for me as well. I'd have to say it's Aeryn, Sam, Vala for me atm. The others are great as well, but A, S, V are my favs of all time.
      I'd go Sam, Aeryen, Janet, Vala, Scully, Troy (STNG), then Crusher (STNG). Oh, that's a bit of a long list, isn't it? For the record Sam and Aeryen are way, way, way ahead of all the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
        i was going to post these on the occaision of AT's b-day, but I never got there. But now, for your viewing pleasure ladies and gentlemen...I present iconage!

Those are really great! Thanks for posting!

Comment

i was going to post these on the occaision of AT's b-day, but I never got there. But now, for your viewing pleasure ladies and gentlemen...I present iconage!

Those are great! Thanks for sharing
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing, LCSC!

This one is my fave, because I always have to crack up at the look (and the shake of the head) that AT chose to go with for this particular shot. Hehe. Too fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
              I'd go Sam, Aeryen, Janet, Vala, Scully, Troy (STNG), then Crusher (STNG). Oh, that's a bit of a long list, isn't it? For the record Sam and Aeryen are way, way, way ahead of all the rest!
              Nitpicking...but there is no extra "e" in Aeryn.

Yeah...all the ones mentioned are favs of mine, but as I said earlier my all time favs are Aeryn, Sam, Vala. The others come in a close second to those three.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

OMG! Tala'c! Hehehehe! Great sig, Sunny!

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                  Nitpicking...but there is no extra "e" in Aeryn.
                  And there's no 'y' in Commander Deanna Troi.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Amanda as a female Indiana Jones.

Indimanda Jones.

Me likey.

Does she get to use a bullwhip too?

*visualizes scarimor, AD, TJ and Myrth et al losing consciousness at the mental image*
                    *stirs, moans... wakes up slowly* ... Did... did someone say something nice?

scarimor

Comment

I'm with you on this one, Scari. Yummy thoughts!

BTW, for anyone reading the fic over at the ficathon site. A lot of us are big, BIG feedback junkies, so it would be really nice to see a little comment.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I have to admit that in a list of all time favourite women characters in Sci-fi, Sam Carter would top my list. Others...hmmm. My Top 5 in order I think it would be:

Sam Carter
                        Dr Crusher (Trek)
                        Kathryn Janeway (Trek)
                        Scully
                        Jadzia Dax (Trek)

Yep, definitely showing my Trek roots...
                        sigpic
                        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                          I have to admit that in a list of all time favourite women characters in Sci-fi, Sam Carter would top my list. Others...hmmm. My Top 5 in order I think it would be:

Sam Carter
                          Dr Crusher (Trek)
                          Kathryn Janeway (Trek)
                          Scully
                          Jadzia Dax (Trek)

Yep, definitely showing my Trek roots...
                          Hehehe, those are all on my list too!

Sam, Beverley, Kathryn, Dana, Jadzia

Then add Ros Henderson from BUGS (my alltime favourite show) and I also liked Hoshi Sato from Enterprise. Well, what I watched of Enterprise! I liked it at the beginnning, then it got a bit too plothole riddled and "trendy" for my liking.

Interestingly (And so TOTALLY off topic), I heard that Hoshi Sato is actually Japanese for Star Trek!
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Hehehe, those are all on my list too!

Sam, Beverley, Kathryn, Dana, Jadzia

Then add Ros Henderson from BUGS (my alltime favourite show) and I also liked Hoshi Sato from Enterprise. Well, what I watched of Enterprise! I liked it at the beginnning, then it got a bit too plothole riddled and "trendy" for my liking.

Interestingly (And so TOTALLY off topic), I heard that Hoshi Sato is actually Japanese for Star Trek!
                            Also off topic, , Hoshi Sato means Star Trek?! Really? Wow. Learn something new every day.

Slightly back on topic, there is a rumour Paramount is looking at creating a new Trek show to air 2007/2008 - lots of time for people to 'miss' Trek and renew interest in the franchise. Now I personally would love to see AT in a Trek incarnation and she must have a lot of Trek connections given the number of Trek actors who've appeared on SG...
                            sigpic
                            Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                            My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing I Love the first one the best!!! THey are awsome!!!!

Comment

Hey Samanda!! Just a quick drop in to say good night!!
                                Happy posting everyone...take care and be safe!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMFAN31!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X