X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deejay435
    Sam ficathon stories are up!

All the Carter goodness you can stand!
    Awe Deejay you beat me to it and yes they are coming up...but I still have to read the fan award nominess
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I know! So much fic, so little time!

Comment

Welcome! Nice pic! It is so cool that you were in 200! I bet Amanda was fun!

Comment

Spazzy!! Here's the summary!

My 3 Day Journey

Anyone can feel free to read it. Just had to get Spazzy's attention, ya know.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! That's really awesome, & I'm glad to be able to join you all!

Originally posted by DEM
            Hey, that was you?? Suh-weet! Welcome, Lucky You!

OOH! OOH! nekoi! I have a question! Do you happen to remember
            Spoiler:
            what Carter was saying when she told her story to Vala? At least the gist of it? I'm fairly certain she wasn't saying the same thing Vala was saying in the narration.
            We did several takes, & Amanda was asked to adlib it. She decided to be goofy & told us a few jokes, including the following:

"A pirate walks into a bar with one of those steering wheels down his pants. The bartender looks at him & says 'Hey.. you have a steering wheel in your pants.'
            The Pirate looks at him & says 'YARR & IT BE DRIVIN ME NUTS!'"

"A batch of muffins were sitting in the oven. One muffin looks at the one next to it & says 'My, it's sure hot in here.'
            The other muffin turns to him & says 'HOLY $#@%! A TALKING MUFFIN!'"

Of course, Martin Wood got frustrated (jokingly, of course) & bopped her over the head with the script, exclaiming "JOLINAR DOESN'T SWEAR! THE TOK'RA DON'T SWEAR!"

XD It was really funny.

I believe they went with the muffin take for the final product, but I managed to get her to do a take with my favourite Sam line.

"It took us 15 years & 2 super computers to Macgyver us a system for the stargate on earth."

She was impressed that I suggested that. XD

Here's another picture for you all, out of my personal onset collection:

Enjoy. :3

Comment

Oh, nekoi, you must have had a blast! Welcome to Samanda; GW doesn't normally crash for hours on end. Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Tell me about it! I was looking through for quotes a few months back, but ugh! The site is just impossibly user unfriendly! I would never direct people there, though, I would get them to try theamandatappingclub.net first.

Ah yes the site can take a little getting used to but the real trick in getting on the site....at least lately. On a brighter note, Kamil has said that he is working on it to make the site more stable and to make it easier to use. He did put up a site guide. It is located in Miscellaneous or there is a link on the main page.

Oh and don't feel bad Sky...Kamil didn't give us much time this time, less than a week.
                sigpic

Comment

Nekoi, those are great pictures. Feel free to post as many as you want! Thanks for the Amanda jokes!

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi
                    Thank you all for the warm welcomes! That's really awesome, & I'm glad to be able to join you all!

<snippity do da...snippity eh>

Here's another picture for you all, out of my personal onset collection:

Enjoy. :3
                    Adding my belated welcome.

Also adding...DUDE!!! I'm jealous...Amand AND Claudia...lucky dog!!!
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                      Adding my belated welcome.

Also adding...DUDE!!! I'm jealous...Amand AND Claudia...lucky dog!!!
                      Uh oh Now we have to get Sunny off the floor Amanda and Claudia in the same pic, poor Sunny will never be able to get that grin off her face
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                        Uh oh Now we have to get Sunny off the floor Amanda and Claudia in the same pic, poor Sunny will never be able to get that grin off her face
                        Yeah, but just think what would happen if it were AD, he'd be drowning in drool!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                          Yeah...I was wondering that myself...MS posted a message at his website the day after the cancellation but we haven't heard from Amanda yet...maybe she's hanging out to see if they can save it...somehow doubt that...she's probably just too busy at the moment...not to worry!

Monday was a doozy but Tuesdays looking up!!!
                          AT said at Shore Leave that
                          Spoiler:
                          she was working on a project for after Stargate ended...but she didn't indicate she was expecting the cancellation. From what she said, I thought it might be a female Indiana Jones thing.....which sounds interesting. Of course, it also makes me think of Noah Wyle as The Librarian.

Of course, she may be counting some SG-1 movies or mini-series...and doesn't think it's necessary to make a statement right now.

Comment

Here's a slightly different link for the recently posted Sam Carter fics

http://community.livejournal.com/sam...ic/2006/08/29/

I haven't had a chance to read any of them yet, but did have some great fun reading the synopses and the requests (including what the requesters *didn't* want in the fics).

Comment

With the assistance of the amazing and talented ÜberSG-1Fan…the corrected wallpaper of the Queen...

*Captain is spelled correctly this time*
                              Last edited by AmberMoon; 29 August 2006, 08:27 PM. Reason: I can't spell worth a crap..........!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                                Hey, that was you?? Suh-weet! Welcome, Lucky You!

OOH! OOH! nekoi! I have a question! Do you happen to remember
                                Spoiler:
                                what Carter was saying when she told her story to Vala? At least the gist of it? I'm fairly certain she wasn't saying the same thing Vala was saying in the narration.
                                Good question, DEM! Nekoi, how about it? Inquiring minds want to know.

By the way,

Welcome to Samanda!

Comment

Working...
                                X