Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate gal
    Well, my kids wanted to wish Amanda a happy birthday, too. What's a birthday without a Stargate cake? (picture in spoilers)
    Spoiler:

Sorry, it is a bit blurry.
    Aw!!! How precious! What good little Samandans!

Comment

Well, my kids wanted to wish Amanda a happy birthday, too. What's a birthday without a Stargate cake? (picture in spoilers)
      Spoiler:

hehehe, its good to see you are teaching them well

(how adorable!)
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

just coming to say...

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          That's a pic from Season 11, right Oooober
          Hey, if Jack can go from Colonel to 2 Star General in a year and a half, and Walter can completely skip a rank, I see NO problem with Supreme Commander Carter getting bumped up to Major General in Season 11.

Hey...it could happen.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Happy Birthday to Amanda Tapping, we got 1 thing in common, we have the same birthday. I'll drink to you tonight!

Comment

Happy Birthday gatewonderer114

and Cheers!
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hi, Samanda! I can't believe I've been away for so long. Again, this is just a fly-by post, but I wanted to share one of my favorite piccies I took at Shore Leave last month.

I'm hoping for good things for Amanda and the franchise...whatever that may be!

Don'tcha just love that goofy smily? She was SO funny!

Happy Birthday, Amanda!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Awww! That is so cool Gate gal!

Comment

Originally posted by gatewonderer114
                    Happy Birthday to Amanda Tapping, we got 1 thing in common, we have the same birthday. I'll drink to you tonight!

Happy Birthday to Amanda! And to everyone else who has a birthday today!

Thanks to Amanda for playing the wonderful and inspiring character of Sam Carter for 10 years! And hopefully we will see more Sam Carter/SG-1 adventures in movies, miniseries, etc..!!!

Amanda has touched a lot of people's lives in such a positive way and will, no doubt, continue to do so. And although I think she is an awesome actress, even more important, from all accounts, she is a kind and caring person. That's what matters most of all.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      A bit OT, but with the JAG talk...I was home this AM and saw the ep. of JAG with Carmen Argenziano playing Mac's uncle. It made me think "I miss Jacob" and AT & CA's rapport. I loved in one of the commentaries when CA came on the screen AT said "Daddy!" Those convention reports about those 2 were so cool. Can anyone repost one of those CJ-AT photos for we Jacob deprived souls? (maybe just me? ) What? No Jacob icon? Time to get Hammond on the red phone to fix that.

One from Saturday as Carmen & Corin departed the stage...
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        http://pics.livejournal.com/shimmeri...1/pic/000388zx
                        One from Saturday as Carmen & Corin departed the stage...
                        *sobs* I miss Jacob! CA and AT have such great chemistry-very believable as father and daughter. *continues crying*

Comment

From their joint panel on Sunday...
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                            *sobs* I miss Jacob! CA and AT have such great chemistry-very believable as father and daughter. *continues crying*

Yep and in RL too. Two very genuine and classy people. (((Amanda))) ((Carmen))

I'm very happy SL was my first con & that Kett (SL co-chair) made sure Amanda and Carmen got scheduled together. It made for a wonderful first con experience.

Comment

Happy Birthday Gaterwonderer114!

Comment

Seriously. I adore these people. Carmen seems to be such a sweetie, doesn't he? Man I miss him on SG-1.

And you all know how I feel about Amanda. As far as I'm concerned, she makes earth a nicer place to live...just knowing there's someone like her who can light the world up with a smile or a giggle or a goofy expression.

And with that, I'll say before it's too late...

Have a Happy and Blessed Birthday, Amanda!

You truly are a delight and I feel privileged to count myself as one amongst your legion of fans.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X