• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEM
    Wha? Why? Have I missed some AT-news?
    Oh, I meant
    Spoiler:
    Sam-centered episode, not final episode with Sam. I just realized how my post sounded.

Edit: Thanks, Oooober! I see you've already cleared this up for me.
    Last edited by Gate gal; 26 August 2006, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Awwe go ahead Oooober, we are up for a good laugh
      Okay. *assumes Monk-like stance* "Here's what happened:"

WARNING....LOTS of tin foil required to read the following:

The news came that Hypaspace would be visiting the set bright and early on Tuesday and Martin Wood knew he only had a limited amount of time to enact his eeeevil plan.

He alerted Ben and Chris who notified Claudia of what her role would be in what was casually referred to as "Operation: Bag Amanda Tapping" or "Operation: B.A.T." for short. Amanda heard some of the crew referring to the "bat op" and briefly wondered if they were talking about joining a local baseball league.

Needless to say, she was puzzled at first by Claudia's impromptu lunch invitation. Usually, her Tuesdays were reserved for lunch with Michael and Lexa and Thursdays were for Claudia and her husband and son. But, being the curious girl that she is, she graciously accepted her dark haired friend's invite, if only to find out what was worthy of a schedule change. She was a bit puzzled though by the fact that Michael seemed not to be all that surprised by her request to reschedule.

This should have been her first clue that something was terribly awry.

She arrived early (of course) and noticed that Claudia seemed a bit fidgety. Her spidey senses were heightened but she did her best to quell her fears. It was just her overactive imagination at work, right? Or was it the fact that she still wasn't sure whether or not she had turned her coffee pot off when she left the house earlier that morning?? Dang, there's nothing worse than cleaning a scorched coffee pot!

Moments after settling in her seat and just as she took her very first swig of her mocha latte, two sets of arms grabbed hers forcefully and yanked her out of her chair. She began to panic, wondering who was assaulting her and why...but then her training kicked in. Her stunt fighting training, of course. She struggled valiantly and got a few good blows in when she realized the beefy arms of her attackers belonged to none other than Chris and Ben!

She was stunned. How could they do this too her? The men, sensing that she was off balance, called out for assistance from a third party who Ben referred to as "Mr. Bridges" and Chris as "Beau." Amanda, being the brilliant woman that she is, gave this evidence careful consideration and deduced that they must in fact be speaking of another of her castmates, Mr. Beau Bridges.

How many of my friends are in on this??? Amanda pondered as she landed a solid punch on Chris's left cheek. And Michael and Lexa! They must have known too. Curses!

But she didn't have too much time to fuss at herself; as moments later, the world went black and she became thoroughly familiar with the inside of a large potato sack.

Yes, Amanda Tapping had in fact been bagged.

"Sir Woody? This is Diddly. We have the package and are enroute to the B site," Beau reported back to his chieftain with his walkie talkie. And he used the nicknames Amanda had given them both months ago. Well that's a fine how do ya do, Amanda sulked quietly.

"Excellent!" the voice of Sir Woody, aka Martin Wood, chirped back eeeevilly. Oh yeah, he's SO not getting a Christmas card from me anymore, Amanda seethed and grunted as the bag she was in was flung haphazardly over someone's shoulders. Probably Chris's, if the scent of his very sexy cologne was any indication. In fact, all of these folks can expect to get coal in their stockings this year...that's for darn sure!

"The crew from Hypaspace will be arriving in less than 40 minutes. Will you be back in time?" Martin continued.

"Yes sir!" the group responded.

"Hypaspace???" Amanda whinged from the confines of the bag. "B-but I wanna be there too!"

The sound of Martin's moan reverberated throughout the small room. "You forgot to put the sock in her mouth didn't you, Muscles?"

"Yeah, uh, sorry...but she hit my jaw! And it really hurts!" Chris complained as Amanda basked in her minor victory. At least she landed a good 'un.

"Ah, no matter. Just be sure to give her the blue juice so that she forgets all that has happened today!" their leader instructed.

"Yes sir!" they all chimed in unison.

They're going to give me some sort of juice to make me forget??? Amanda questioned to herself. Wow...that's...a really cheesy plot point. Well, whatever happens, I'm not drinkin' no juice regardless of the color and I'm SO not forgetting that THIS happened! No siree!!!

FOURTEEN HOURS LATER:

Amanda sluggishly made her way across the set, stunned by her unprofessionalism. How could she have fallen asleep like that?!?!! There are scenes to be shot and worlds to be saved, for crying out loud!

She meandered a few minutes before realizing the obvious solution to her problem. Coffee, I need coffee, she prompted herself. She'd go get a cup of coffee and no one would be the wiser. But on her way inside the CRAFT Food Services tent, she accidentally ran into Chris.

"Oh Chris! I'm sorry...I-I wasn't looking where I was going. I don't seem to be myself today."

"Oh no problem! I knew you looked tired earlier. Here, have some coffee," Chris leaned over and poured her a fresh cup.

"Chris, you are a prince among men. Thank you."

"My pleasure," Chris replied but as he attempted one of his nearly patented "Christopher Judge" beaming smiles, his face contorted in pain. Concerned, Amanda leaned in and noticed a dark blotch next to his mouth poorly concealed by make up.

"Holy buckets, Chris! W-What happened to your face???"

"Ah...um...nothing. I just accidentally ran into a door. No worries."

"You're sure you're okay?" Amanda comfortingly caressed his cheek, clearly worried for his well-being.

"Oh I'm fine. Promise. Now you go take your coffee and relax, young lady! After all, you've got scenes to shoot and worlds to save, for crying out loud!"

Amanda eyed him curiously, wondering how he could have quoted her mental dialogue almost verbatim back to her, then went on her way, slowly sipping the luxurious beverage as she went.

Chris waited until she was out of earshot and pulled out his cell. "Yo, Wonderbread. This is Muscles. She doesn't remember a thing."

On the other end, Martin Wood grinned eeeevilly as he stroked his non-existent goatee in triumph. "Excellent!"
      Last edited by Uber; 27 August 2006, 01:38 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Wow! Great story

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart
          Wow! Great story
          Thanks.

*insert silly grin here*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
            LOL wow nice story and thanks for the laugh, oh the sights that are in my head now!
            A thought, maybe you should send that to the studio and give them a laugh also as they must be feeling a little sad right now.
            I'd forward it to Amanda personally if I could.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              ... as moments later, the world went black and she became thoroughly familiar with the inside of a large potato sack.
              Excellent line
              scarimor

Comment

LOL, Ooobs! That was hi-larious!

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                  Excellent line
                  I live to please. LOL

Comment

Sheer brilliance Uber... It's so well told... it *must* have happened! Awesome sig banner by the way! *worships it*

Wow chelle, thanks for the generaous offer! I think my friend in he States is trying to locate blue jello for me as we speak I remember talking to Sarah on MSN when she got hers though... to say she was mightily pleased would be an understatement! What's her username here????

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      Okay. *assumes Monk-like stance* "Here's what happened:"

WARNING....LOTS of tin foil required to read the following:

The news came that Hypaspace would be visiting the set bright and early on Tuesday and Martin Wood knew he only had a limited amount of time to enact his eeeevil plan.

He alerted Ben and Chris who notified Claudia of what her role would be in what was casually referred to as "Operation: Bag Amanda Tapping" or "Operation: B.A.T." for short. Amanda heard some of the crew referring to the "bat op" and briefly wondered if they were talking about joining a local baseball league.

Needless to say, she was puzzled at first by Claudia's impromptu lunch invitation. Usually, her Tuesdays were reserved for lunch with Michael and Lexa and Thursdays were for Claudia and her husband and son. But, being the curious girl that she is, she graciously accepted her dark haired friend's invite, if only to find out what was worthy of a schedule change. She was a bit puzzled though by the fact that Michael seemed not to be all that surprised by her request to reschedule.

This should have been her first clue that something was terribly awry.

She arrived early (of course) and noticed that Claudia seemed a bit fidgety. Her spidey senses were heightened but she did her best to quell her fears. It was just her overactive imagination at work, right? Or was it the fact that she still wasn't sure whether or not she had turned her coffee pot off when she left the house earlier that morning?? Dang, there's nothing worse than cleaning a scorched coffee pot!

Moments after settling in her seat and just as she took her very first swig of her mocha latte, two sets of arms grabbed hers forcefully and yanked her out of her chair. She began to panic, wondering who was assaulting her and why...but then her training kicked in. Her stunt fighting training, of course. She struggled valiantly and got a few good blows in when she realized the beefy arms of her attackers belonged to none other than Chris and Ben!

She was stunned. How could they do this too her? The men, sensing that she was off balance, called out for assitance from a third party who Ben referred to as "Mr. Bridges" and Chris as "Beau." Amanda, being the brilliant woman that she is, gave this evidence careful consideration and deduced that they must in fact be speaking of another of her castmates, Mr. Beau Bridges.

How many of my friends are in on this??? Amanda pondered as she landed a solid punch on Chris's left cheek. And Michael and Lexa! They must have known too. Curses!

But she didn't have too much time to fuss at herself; as moments later, the world went black and she became thoroughly familiar with the inside of a large potato sack.

Yes, Amanda Tapping had in fact been bagged.

"Sir Woody? This is Diddly. We have the package and are enroute to the B site," Beau reported back to his chieftain with his walkie talkie. And he used the nicknames Amanda had given them both months ago. Well that's a fine how do ya do, Amanda sulked quietly.

"Excellent!" the voice of Sir Woody, aka Martin Wood, chirped back eeeevilly. Oh yeah, he's SO not getting a Christmas card from me anymore, Amanda seethed and grunted as the bag she was in was flung haphazardly over someone's shoulders. Probably Chris's, if the scent of his very sexy cologne was any indication. In fact, all of these folks can expect to get coal in their stockings this year...that's for darn sure!

"The crew from Hypaspace will be arriving in less than 40 minutes. Will you be back in time?" Martin continued.

"Yes sir!" the group responded.

"Hypaspace???" Amanda whinged from the confines of the bag. "B-but I wanna be there too!"

The sound of Martin's moan reverberated throughout the small room. "You forgot to put the sock in her mouth didn't you, Muscles?"

"Yeah, uh, sorry...but she hit my jaw! And it really hurts!" Chris complained as Amanda basked in her minor victory. At least she landed a good 'un.

"Ah, no matter. Just be sure to give her the blue juice so that she forgets all that has happened today!" their leader instructed.

"Yes sir!" they all chimed in unison.

They're going to give me some sort of juice to make me forget??? Amanda questioned to herself. Wow...that's...a really cheesy plot point. Well, whatever happens, I'm not drinkin' no juice regardless of the color and I'm SO not forgetting that THIS happened! No siree!!!

FOURTEEN HOURS LATER:

Amanda sluggishly made her way across the set, stunned by her unprofessionalism. How could she have fallen asleep like that?!?!! There are scenes to be shot and worlds to be saved, for crying out loud!

She meandered a few minutes before realizing the obvious solution to her problem. Coffee, I need coffee, she prompted herself. She'd go get a cup of coffee and no one would be the wiser. But on her way inside the CRAFT Food Services tent, she accidentally ran into Chris.

"Oh Chris! I'm sorry...I-I wasn't looking where I was going. I don't seem to be myself today."

"Oh no problem! I knew you looked tired earlier. Here, have some coffee," Chris leaned over and poured her a fresh cup.

"Chris, you are a prince among men. Thank you."

"My pleasure," Chris replied but as he attempted one of his nearly patented "Christopher Judge" beaming smiles, his face contorted in pain. Concerned, Amanda leaned in and noticed a dark blotch next to his mouth poorly concealed by make up.

"Holy buckets, Chris! W-What happened to your face???"

"Ah...um...nothing. I just accidentally ran into a door. No worries."

"You're sure you're okay?" Amanda comfortingly caressed his cheek, clearly worried for his well-being.

"Oh I'm fine. Promise. Now you go take your coffee and relax, young lady! After all, you've got scenes to shoot and worlds to save, for crying out loud!"

Amanda eyed him curiously, wondering how he could have quoted her mental dialogue almost verbatim back to her, then went on her way, slowly sipping the luxurious beverage as she went.

Chris waited until she was out of earshot and pulled out his cell. "Yo, Wonderbread. This is Muscles. She doesn't remember a thing."

On the other end, Martin Wood grinned eeeevilly as he stroked his non-existent goatee in triumph. "Excellent!"
                      Oh wow Oooober...that was great...well done!!!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
                        What's her username here????
                        IIRC...Sam_Carter!!
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                          IIRC...Sam_Carter!!
                          Aha! I thought she'd be using the same name as on the SG Information Archive... guess not...

So, out of mad curiosity, what flavour is the blue jello in OZ? We need to do a comparison! It might taste different to the American stuff... but Carter's blue jello is probably Canadian which is different again...

Good Lord I'm rambling about jello... *needs a life*

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
                            Aha! I thought she'd be using the same name as on the SG Information Archive... guess not...

So, out of mad curiosity, what flavour is the blue jello in OZ? We need to do a comparison! It might taste different to the American stuff... but Carter's blue jello is probably Canadian which is different again...

Good Lord I'm rambling about jello... *needs a life*
                            LOL!!! It's just called Berry Blue and it really doesn't taste like anything much...it's sweet and kinda tastes a bit like a cross between rasberry and blue berry...does that make sense??? The kids and I love it...and it makes your tongue turn blue...very cool!!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                              LOL!!! It's just called Berry Blue and it really doesn't taste like anything much...it's sweet and kinda tastes a bit like a cross between rasberry and blue berry...does that make sense??? The kids and I love it...and it makes your tongue turn blue...very cool!!!
                              Oh yeah, we have an ice pop thing called Mr. Freeze that has that kind of flavour It's blue too!

Very cool indeed... and no doubt the inspiration for many an interesting fanfic!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                I liked everyone's posts about Counter Stike, and Deejay you sure know how to make lists

Well now here are my 2 cents

Spoiler:
                                I thought it was a pretty good episode, and it looks like the PTB have taken into account a lot of what has been said about s9. Unfortuneately it's too late I did love kick-butt Sam and scientist Sam at the same time. As for Sam going off on her own, I just get the feeling she pulled Teal'c aside and told him to keep a close eye on Cam to keep him out of trouble. because she of course could handle things herself I did find it odd that the Jaffa, who we have been told and shown were honorable, all of a sudden weren't Oh well I guess we can't have everything So all in all not a bad episode, oh yea...Sam resued Teal'c and Cam's tushies

I like lists!

But..... I totally spaced on telling you Happy Birthday!

Also-if it makes you feel any better-I don't think the sci-fi channel had any intention of going past this season with SG1 no matter how tptb messed everything up.

Comment

Working...
                                X