No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back at school, so I'm back on the net! Yay!!! Watching counterstrike right now, but as soon as I'm done with that I'll read the million pages that I've missed over the summer

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
    My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
    My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
    My Stargate Videos
    It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
      I'm back at school, so I'm back on the net! Yay!!! Watching counterstrike right now, but as soon as I'm done with that I'll read the million pages that I've missed over the summer
      Ah, come on it's not that bad, it's only 999, 998
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
        You know in some countries you can not find Jello!!! Like belgium...no Jello at all. Well I still haven't found a store where you can buy it...so my solution is the best way to have a stargate day.
        now this i like. nice Sam DVD marathon with homemade blue jello, turkey sandwiches (NO1), fruit (more fruit), pie, cake, pizza (Ascension), ice cream (UN) clogged arteries...<tries to remember other stargate related foods>...
        Originally posted by öööber
        No problem, my dim DEM friend.

*ducks for cover*
        <happily stands in front of öob> i will so take a hit for that one. in fact, you earned yourself an umlaut. (over an 'o', no less. exotic.)

will someone please tell me why my seconds to "Vote Now!" (on celeeb) are ticking UP? i just went from 286 to 479.
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
          will someone please tell me why my seconds to "Vote Now!" (on celeeb) are ticking UP? i just went from 286 to 479.
          Did you miss a voting period?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
            Did you miss a voting period?
            wha...? oh please don't tell me they're STANDARDIZED periods? didn't they use to be every 10 minutes from the individual's pov? why must they make this so difficult? and how did mandy end up voting so many times? and what are those link things? yeah, i'll shut up now.
            sigpic
            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

wha...? oh please don't tell me they're STANDARDIZED periods? didn't they use to be every 10 minutes from the individual's pov? why must they make this so difficult? and how did mandy end up voting so many times? and what are those link things? yeah, i'll shut up now.
              I'm afraid that it's even worse now. There's a voting period of about twenty or thirty seconds every ten minutes - when the countdown becomes a yellow "Vote Now" sign - and you vote as often as you can during those seconds.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Um... nimble finger
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Try www.spacecast.com for any info, darn I missed it

Edit: deleted section
                  Last edited by Mandysg1; 27 August 2006, 08:35 AM.
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    From what I can gather (having not seen the piece myself) I believe the cast was interviewed during the filming of Bad Guys. As far as I know, which is admittedly little, Sam Carter is either not in the episode at all or has a smaller role than the others. I'm pretty sure this is due to Amanda Tapping being off filming The Road Not Taken, which is a big Carter-centric episode. Incidentally, for those spoiler inclined,
                    Spoiler:
                    I read today in the Shore Leave thread that Don Davis will apparently be returning for this one, too.
                    So I'm looking forward to that even more now. I don't believe there was any nefarious intent to leave Amanda out of the interviews on Hypaspace; she just wasn't there when they were shot.

Or I could be completely off the mark all the way around the line. Lord knows I've been wrong before.
                    Last edited by golfbooy; 27 August 2006, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                      I'm afraid that it's even worse now. There's a voting period of about twenty or thirty seconds every ten minutes - when the countdown becomes a yellow "Vote Now" sign - and you vote as often as you can during those seconds.
                      i did it! sort of.
                      sigpic

Comment

i honestly think it's just a matter of hernot being there.

that happens. not every actor works every day. I think one time Darren went to the studio to do interviews and AT was gone and off that day.

there is also the possibilty that she was off with the second unit on location or osmething else like that

I dn't sense any ulterior motive, just a simple 'she wasn't at the studio when the interviewers were' explanation
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 27 August 2006, 09:12 AM.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                          lol! Do you get blue jello in Ireland? I can't find it in England *pout*. Whenever I see Sam slurping her jelly I get a craving now...
                          No blue jelly/jello??? What is the world coming to?? We gots plenty here in Oz...if you want some just PM me like Sarah and Krystle did...and I could arrange for some to be sent over!!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            No problem, my dim DEM friend.

*ducks for cover*
                            ROFLMAO!!! Good one....Oooober!!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              i honestly think it's just a matter of hernot being there.

that happens. not every actor works every day. I think one time Darren went to the studio to do interviews and AT was gone and off that day.

there is also the possibilty that she was off with the second unit on location or osmething else like that

I dn't sense any ulterior motive, just a simple 'she wasn't at the studio when the interviewers were' explanation
                              B-but I've got all this pretty tin foil here! I could have come up with a BRILLIANT conspiracy theory if given the chance!

How DARE you suggest it might be due to something so benign?!??

*cheesy grin*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                B-but I've got all this pretty tin foil here! I could have come up with a BRILLIANT conspiracy theory if given the chance!

How DARE you suggest it might be due to something so benign?!??

*cheesy grin*
                                Awwe go ahead Oooober, we are up for a good laugh
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X