Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Are you kidding I'm too lazy...I'll just drive to the store and try to find it
    Well making doesn't have to denote from scratch... it can be store bought too... but a blue jello day would rock!

And as much as I wish I could, I don't think I can will my local Tesco into having blue jello! *sigh* I should send Teal'c down to have a word...

I'm getting tempted to ask my friend in the US to end me blue jello now... *strokes chin thoughtfully*

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      Glad I'm not the only one. I did like the fact that they at least mentioned
      Spoiler:
      SGC's old allies. Maybe again the writers have listened to those of us who have been annoyed by them seeming to forget the previous 8 seasons?

It does seem, little by little, that they are making changes that fans have been screaming for.

And I did both LIKE the mention, and be terribly saddened by it at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
        at least proving ground and 48 hours (back to back in s5)
        Dr. Lee brings Sam blue jello in Arthur's Mantle in season 9.

Comment

Night Night fellow Samandans!

See you all tomorrow... don't have too much fun without me

Comment

Ok here it is already the 27th of august so :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZOTCHKA

have a wonderfull day and enjoy your birthday!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
              Ok here it is already the 27th of august so :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZOTCHKA

have a wonderfull day and enjoy your birthday!!!!
              there you go agian RepliCartertje making people a few hours older
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Wow, I go away on vacation for an entire week and look what happens!!

I absolutely *adored* the 200th episode. Yesterday's episode was so-so. I've missed my Samandan family!! (((hugs)))
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                  Wow, I go away on vacation for an entire week and look what happens!!

I absolutely *adored* the 200th episode. Yesterday's episode was so-so. I've missed my Samandan family!! (((hugs)))
                  (((hugs)))) ChevronSeven, and welcome back to the fold
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I liked everyone's posts about Counter Stike, and Deejay you sure know how to make lists

Well now here are my 2 cents

Spoiler:
                    I thought it was a pretty good episode, and it looks like the PTB have taken into account a lot of what has been said about s9. Unfortuneately it's too late I did love kick-butt Sam and scientist Sam at the same time. As for Sam going off on her own, I just get the feeling she pulled Teal'c aside and told him to keep a close eye on Cam to keep him out of trouble. because she of course could handle things herself I did find it odd that the Jaffa, who we have been told and shown were honorable, all of a sudden weren't Oh well I guess we can't have everything So all in all not a bad episode, oh yea...Sam resued Teal'c and Cam's tushies
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Another episode which features blue jello is Moebius, even GeekSam likes her blue jello.

deepspace tried making her own blue jelly from scratch a year or so ago, she er... didn't include any flavouring. As a result, said jelly tasted like water and gelatine. Erk.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Down to the last round of the character tournament. Let's see if we can't have Sam win.
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27731

Amanda needs votes at celeeb. She's in second place, 549 votes away from first.
                        http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                          Spoiler:
                          The Road Not Taken could be our last Sam episode.
                          Originally posted by DEM
                          Wha? Why? Have I missed some AT-news?
                          I Still. Don't. Understand.
                          Spoiler:
                          Road Not Taken is ep15. What would the scheduling of the writing of the last 3 eps have to do with whether or not we see Carter after ep15? Is AT not supposed to be in 16-18?

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                            I Still. Don't. Understand.
                            Spoiler:
                            Road Not Taken is ep15. What would the last 3 eps have to do with whether or not we see Carter after ep15? Is AT not supposed to be in 16-18?
                            I think what was meant was that it could be the last Carter-CENTRIC episode.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

OoooOhOhOhOhhhh!

Much obliged, Uebs.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                                OoooOhOhOhOhhhh!

Much obliged, Uebs.
                                No problem, my dim DEM friend.

*ducks for cover*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X