Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
    ...yes...it is....<niggling sensation in back of mind>...oh shoot <scrambles>

welcome

no, just probable thunk warning this
    Ok... I just didn't take that thunk warning seriously enough. Anyone feel like mopping up? Phwoooooar! Thank you, PR!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
      Ahhh so *this* is Samanda

I saw most of Space Race today, but I missed the beginning... do we actually see her arrive on a motorbike? Duuude... *that* I wanna see...

Spoiler:
      I really need to re-watch 200 but I loved the puppets scene as far as I remember. The spinning quote was the best in the episode IMO Never expected to hear that from Gen Hammond!!!!
      Also here
      WELCOME

And no we don't see her on her motorbike That is also something I want to see!!! Maybe if we are good TPTB will let us have that!!!

no, just probable thunk warning this
      Thunk...ok Amanda really looks gorgious(sp?) in leather!!! Well no actually she alsways looks great...
      Thank you PR for that beautiful picture

Comment

just probable thunk warning this
        :knees buckle:
        scarimor

Comment

Hey there fellow Sam fan's! How's everyone tonight.

What does anyone think of this?...

Spoiler:
          I watched the 200th episode rerun tonight . After the Cancel of the show on Sci-Fi, this episode has a whole new meaning for me now. I know that SG-1 is far from a failed TV show like to the Character Martin Lloyd’s (Wormhole X-tream), but there seems to be several parallels to the series to this episode. Did anyone else notice this? Have you watched it again since the announcement to the cancel?

I can’t seem to finish putting everything down but to keep it short, something like this:

…..like no one could come to an agreement on how to end the series? They couldn’t make up their mind on continuing the series or making a movie, etc. There's more to this. I can post more if anyone want's more.
          Strong Believer in LOVE!

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
            My fellow Samandans I hate to leave you...but I must. I'm doing the Breast Cancer 3 Day walk starting tomorrow and won't be back until Monday.

I hope everyone has a frellin'tastic weekend and I'll be back Monday!

btw, if you see me on MSN tomorrow, DO NOT pm me...I won't be online...but my puter at work has it and it might/might not sign on in the morning when they turn my puter on.

*wanders out thinking "What did I get myself into with this 60 miles in 3 days thing?...
            Good for you Sunny. Have fun!

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

iv been away for a couple of days whats this AT rumor thing that i was PMed

Comment

Cover Art for the R1 Season 9 DVD was released today - I was a little surprised but like the arrangement - for more information on S9 US release go to tvshowsondvd

Spoiler:
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Wow, thats a stunning suprise. Seriously, I don't think they could have minimized the new guy anymore without leaving him off entirely.

Looks like he was painted in after the fact.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                    Cover Art for the R1 Season 9 DVD was released today - I was a little surprised but like the arrangement - for more information on S9 US release go to tvshowsondvd

Spoiler:

Wow! I like it too! As an added bonus, it's my favorite color.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

Spoiler:
                      I'm rather surprised that they didn't have Mitchell front and center. Is it just me or does he look angry? They all seem to a bit.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Quick question, vaguely ep 200 and "the puppet thing" related...

Spoiler:
                        How many people in the US/Canada are aware of "Thunderbirds"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbirds_(television)

Or am I crediting the writers with a tad too much chutzpah?
                        Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 25 August 2006, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

Spoiler:
                          How many people in the US/Canada are aware of "Thunderbirds"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbirds_(television)

Spoiler:
                          It played here in Canada soon after the UK broadcast and a few years later. I saw all of the episodes the first time round and saw a few on subsequent repeats.

The writers may have seen the later broadcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

Spoiler:

I also remember it being played in the States too.

Comment

Gee, that boxset cover is... interesting. I wonder if, after all the promotion of the 'new' and 'better' team that TPTB have been pushing all this time, perhaps they finally now realise what the longtime fans have been wanting.
                              We sure seem to have Sam centre front. I guess I'm just wondering what their... motivations are, for this sudden change in marketing.

They all look very serious in that pic, they seem to be wearing "don't mess with me" type expressions. And is it just me or does Sam look kind of Defiant?
                              I like the colour scheme for this one. Anyways, it's going to be ages before the DVD set is released here in Aus, at least not until we've actually finished airing season 9. I hope there will be some good commentaries and extras.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                                Gee, that boxset cover is... interesting. I wonder if, after all the promotion of the 'new' and 'better' team that TPTB have been pushing all this time, perhaps they finally now realise what the longtime fans have been wanting.
                                We sure seem to have Sam centre front. I guess I'm just wondering what their... motivations are, for this sudden change in marketing.

They all look very serious in that pic, they seem to be wearing "don't mess with me" type expressions. And is it just me or does Sam look kind of Defiant?
                                I like the colour scheme for this one. Anyways, it's going to be ages before the DVD set is released here in Aus, at least not until we've actually finished airing season 9. I hope there will be some good commentaries and extras.
                                S9 is already out on DVD here Came out last week. Our box art is quite different too (which is odd, since all the other seasons have had the same boxart as the R1).

Comment

Working...
                                X