X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next block:

Spoiler:

Claudia welcomes us back...

Gary is still running around the set asking people if he's going to be in the 200th ep. Obviously, this is going to be the special's running gag.

AT: Not a lot of shows last 10 years and 200 eps. Lucky for me, SG-1 is one of them. She says she can't fathom that 10 years of her life has gone by, and that sometimes, it still feels really new, and occasionally, it feels like it's been going on forever.....

She talks about meeting MS and CJ at the audition.

Brad Wright: When I saw Amanda's ep, I said, "That's her." When I saw Chris, I said, "That's Teal'c."

RCC: Strangely enough, his name was Teal'c.

CJ talks about the audition.

Brad talks about 3 strong characters for Daniel....and thgat MS was great, but really too young. Brad picked Shanks.

MS says he just ripped off James Spader and it worked great.

RDa: "The misbehaving factor really has to be there for me. I come into an environment and it just has to be a part of it."

BB says it's fun at work and great to be working.

RCC says BB and CB have been great new additions, and it gelled really quickly....and the audience must have responded well, because they're still there.

Beau says it's great to be on a successful show like this, and he appreciates how welcoming everyone was to him.

Claudia says she feels like she's just along for the ride...that it's an achievement for thoswe who've been there for years.

Amanda says it's great to do all the vignettes and play out their fantasies, and the Wormhole X-treme was a great way to do that.

BB says it's great to do things ou wouldn't get to do on a cop show or a hospital show.

CJ makes a wise crack.

Cut to commercial...

Why am I doing this? For everyone.....and because I have all this nervous energy tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      Whack!!!
      *owie*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
        Sky's List Of Everything™?

my list of my plans to take over the world
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Next block:

Spoiler:

The special is really fast paced, but I'm doing the best I can to convey the spirit of what's on screen. Sorry if I miss something.

David Hewlet says hi. Cut to scenes between Rodney and Sam when they first met. He thanks producers for putting him in 3 SG-1 eps and starting him on his "meteoric rise to fame." Very snarky. And he congratulates everyone on the achievement.

Gary is still running around the set.....

CJ makes a maniacal laugh. Scenes from Homecoming, case goofing off.

CJ says there's favorite catch phrases.....and here are a few.

Next header: 10 years of bad guys.

MS: I like the Ori.....they're scary 'cause we don't see them so much. They're like Jaws.

AT: The Ori are relevant...like fundamentalists who are trying to rule by intimidation....

PDL talks about Apophis.

CJ talks about Ba'al. Scenes from Abyss.

Cliff Simon talks about how good Ba'al is and resilient.

CJ talks about how wonderfully arrogant Ba'al is....and how he always has a smirk.

RDA says he liked Hathor because she was so ludicrous.....and because he got to sit in a tub of boiled shrimp for a day.

MS says a lot of people liked Anubis, but he didn't cause he looked like an oil slick.

BB says he likes the Black Knight.

FAVORITE MOMENTS:

AT: My God! It's been 10 years! How do you pick? Scenes from Meridian. AT says she likes being given the chance to step up and show something different.....and it's usually in a time of crisis and we've had a lot in 10 years.

RDA talks about shooting stuff up.....says it's "sickly sexual in a bad way." Says he hates guns in real life, but it's fun shooting stuff when you know you're not using real ammo.

BB says his fave moment is when Vala first came through the gate in that outfit.

Scenes from that. Then, scenes from 9.1-3. MS talks about those three eps and how they played off each other and her being burned at the stake...and how she comes back to life.

CJ talks about Carter's exposition. More scenes of Carter spouting all sorts of technobabble.

Jack reacts to the technical babble.

PRACTICAL JOKES:
          CJ goes into MS trailer and jumps on him while he's naping. Martin Wood talks about waking CJ up from a nap. BB talks about 9-16 and how MS finally got sick and tired of listening to him and CJ and wore earplugs for a week.

Martin Wood talks about his idea for a joke in S1.....and they play the "MacUeless" clip.

Again...way too much nervous energy.

Comment

Love the new sig, Mary Beth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              Love the new sig, Mary Beth!!!
              It's my special sig for today.

I might tweak it to make every Friday RDA Friday though because I like it a lot. LOL

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Next block:

Spoiler:

RCC says BB and CB have been great new additions, and it gelled really quickly....and the audience must have responded well, because they're still there.

Why am I doing this? For everyone.....and because I have all this nervous energy tonight!!!
                Hi everyone:

sg-1 -- thanks for taking the time to post this. My cynical side said in response to this (out loud mind you) "ha-- what a horses-a he is - soo desperate I can smell it 3000 miles away.

Good night all - enjoy it if you watch it. I'll be lurking to see what your thoughts are.

Comment

Next block.....

Spoiler:

The Asgard puppet opens it. AT talks about him being a sexual deviant. She says she's touched her bum many times, but says he couldn't feel it through his rubber hands. She says she thinks he's a liar.

Gary Jones asks CB if she knows whether he's in 200.....

MS: There's no way we could have reached 200 eps without the creative contributions of people who "get about 3 days off a year."

He says these people make the place run.....but (joke here) he can't remember any of their names. They're just "the crew."

Producer John Smith says he's enjoyed all 10 years.....

He syas there's usually 5 sets an ep....but there may be up to 10....and he's glad no one's ego has gotten out of line.....

Martin Wood talks about using models in Redemption. says they don't use a lot, but they're expensive, and there isn't usually the time or money to do it for TV. They used a model when they blew up Abydos.....and he says it gives a feature film feel.....

CJ says the end of S9 was the greatest space battle.....in any battle sequence on Star Trek, Star Wars, etc.

REAL LIFE IS WAITING....

MS: In 10 years, I think I've waited....8....The last scene was 12 seconds long. We've been waiting for an hour and a half.....

Next: Shots of RDA goofing off on set.

Brad: Didn't know if we could get RDA for 200. But there's some scenes where we needed him.

RCC: There's a scene where CJ is walking down a hall with invisible Jack and wouldn't it be funy if you just saw this coffee mug bobbing down the hall. And they didn't have anyone to wear the green suit......but Rick was there that day, so since it was his scene, they had Rick wear the green suit. Then you see them shooting it.

Comment

Next block.....

Spoiler:

Gary asking Martin if he's in 200.....and Martin tlaking about the injunction Gary brought against him and how he's fired and is never to come back.....all in good fun.....

MS: Now, things you've never known about SG-1.....

Brad: The decision that one zat stuns and 2 zats kill was a snap decision that Brad and RCC say they made in the heat of work....and now regret.

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT:

Martin tells Amanda she screwed up.....and she says she was trying to run and shoot and talk technobabble at the same time and she screwed up.....MS teases her.....

Then Martin tells MS he screwed up.....AT teases him...

HOW THEY'VE CHANGED:

Martin says the biggest change is in Teal'c.....chest bigger, stomach smaller. Says he used to be a big fat guy, but has gotten more proportional over the years.....

CJ says it's amazing to see how they've all changed over the years....

AT montage: "How many hairstyles has Carter had? I had long hair when I auditioned, but they needed it shorter....and I don't feel like we got it right til the last couple of yers. I went to Europe with long hair and no one recognized me. I cut it and now, I go to Europe and people say, 'What kind of hair products do you use?'"

MS talks about all the times Daniel Jackson has died...in a snarky way.

And he aludes to something "interesting" for the character this year....

AND THE STUNT AWARD GOES TO:

BB likes to do as much stunt work as they'll let him do. He liked the sword-fighting, getting muddy and dirty. If there's a 3 stooges ep, "I'm there."

"It's the fun stuff you don't get to do on mainstream fare on a regular basis."

Then they show the shot of the people getting catapulted by the Ori.....

Dan Shea talks about all the stunts.....and the ribbon device...and slamming into the foam.....and you see him taking pratfalls for Rick.

KISS AND TELL:

AT talks about all her on-screen kisses. Says RDA was a great kisser, and DDL was a good kisser. Talks about Sam's character being more passionate during those stories.....so she'd have to pick DDL cause they were better kisses.

(EDITORIAL COMMENT: arrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!)

CJ talks about all the times Teal'c has said, "Indeed."

Cut to commercial with AT saying, "Indeed."

Comment

Next block:

Spoiler:

Gary again…..

Matt Roush at TV Guide talks about SG…..
                      200 party…..

RCC says he just wanted to make a regular ep for 200 and have a party for the cast and crew......and that's not what happened.

JM talks about how fans debate where they jumped the shark.....he says 200 will put that debate to rest forever.....

AT says it wouldn't feel right if Rick hadn't been here for 200....talks about him being such a clown....

CJ talks about what a pain in the ass RDA is.....affectionately.....

MS talks about how silly it is to shoot a gun knowing notihg is coming out of it, but the effect will come later.....

Brad says the show isn't like a giant flame, burning bright and out.....but is more like a a candle.....always burning, always on.....

Gary asks Beau if he knows whether he's on 200.....a little skit ensues....

next....lots of special effects......

And that's it!

The real ride starts next!!!!

[/spoilers]

Comment

Now....for the show.....

Spoiler:

Previously, on SG-1.....

Wormhole X-Treme.....

Furlings.....then switch to briefing room table where the current team is going through the script.....

Beau tells them they're doing it because the Air Force asks them to, and because General O'Neill has requested them to do it.....

Sam gives a big smile......

They talk about the movie being plausible deniabillity for the real program. Ha! I was right about that!

Vala says she's not in the script......

Daniel says the show didn't last long, so how can it be a movie?

Teal'c says, "I understand it performed extremely well on DVD."

Martin (Willie Garson) comes in talking on his cell phone. Says the signal is terrible. Yeah, I guess so, 28 floors underground!

He asks for their opinions....no one speaks up.....

BB makes a suggestion.....Martin poo-poos it.

Opening credits....

I understand where North America is.....but where did everyone in Europe and Australia go?

Comment

Now....for the show.....

Spoiler:

Previously, on SG-1.....

Wormhole X-Treme.....

Furlings.....then switch to briefing room table where the current team is going through the script.....

Beau tells them they're doing it because the Air Force asks them to, and because General O'Neill has requested them to do it.....

They talk about the movie being plausible deniabillity for the real program. Ha! I was right about that!

Martin (Willie Garson) comes in talking on his cell phone. Says the signal is terrible. Yeah, I guess so, 28 floors underground!

Opening credits....

I understand where North America is.....but where did everyone in Europe and Australia go?
                          I seem to be representing Europa with RCtje and Amber but the rest? *shrugs*

Comment

Now....for the show.....

Spoiler:

Previously, on SG-1.....

Wormhole X-Treme.....

Opening credits....

Well Europe is reading all your spoilers and is really enjoying them!!! I can not say that enough: THANK YOU MELISSA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                              Well Europe is reading all your spoilers and is really enjoying them!!! I can not say that enough: THANK YOU MELISSA!!!
                              Thanks, Eve! Here's the next block!

Congratulations, AmberLM, on 1200 posts!!!!!

Next block.....

Spoiler:

The zombie scene.....Mitchell is the only person defending the SGC....

Tells Walter to dial the gate.....but he can't because of zombies....

There's Pierre from the Conan O'Brien show.....

cut to briefing room. Martin doesn't like the zombie idea.

Martin gets another phone call.....

awww.....his lead dropped out. He says, 'How can I tell my story without him?'

BB says just bring someone in to replace him.....

AT says you could have other characters refer to him.....or set up phone calls.....and Sam talks about a time when Col. O'Neill became invisible, and how they dealt with it.

Daniel comes in and asks who she's talking to.

She says O'Neill.

Daniel says, nope, he's in Hammond's office.

Sam says, "He did it to me again!!!"

Daniel says, "He LIKES being invisible.!"

Dog drives Jack's truck in to SGC. He snores through Daniel's briefing. Sam is in the shower and says, "Sir, are you there?" He replies, "Nope." She recloses the curtain.

Now the green suit scene with Teal'c. Teal'c tells Jack he's "transparent."

Cut to ha'tak.....and someone invisible is knocking out jaffa. Team gets there to find their work done.

Back to Sam's lab. Chair is spinning. She's ready to make him visible again. She hits the switch...and all the lights go out.

Martin, "I don't know. It feels like a cheat."

BB: "Maybe it would be bad to just not mention the guy at all."

AT: "Well, maybe we could come up with some bad effects. That's how we got General O'Neill to become visible again."

The team starts off for a mission.....and Mitchell says it's his 200th trip through the gate.....not missions.....

The gate fails to engage. Sam goes to fix it.

Cut to Galactica proo. Looks dark and interesting!!!!!

I don't feel like I'm cheating myself out of enjoying the show.....'cause so far, I haven't seen anything to really get excited about. Nothing negative, just nothing that excites me.....

Comment

Next block.....

Spoiler:

Since the gate won't engage, Sam is fixing it, and the rest of the team is back in the briefing room talking with Martin again......

They're discussing how to get out of a very tough situation.....

Sam enters. Can't get the gate going again. Spouts technobabble. Martin says, "Wow! Awesome! Say that again!"

Sam: "No!"

Vala to Martin: "Hey, forget about the techno talk. No one cares. I know what this movie needs.....I have tons of adventures, none of which have been classified by the Air Force."

Tells about crashlanding on a planet and landing on the Goa'uld who ruled it....andrunning into the little people of the planet (Munchkins), who took her to a kindly Tok'ra (Sam in the white dress) and how she met a powerful being (Beau).....and you know the Wizard of Oz....

Back in reality , the gate is malfunctioning now.....throwing Siler against a wall. The gate is blowing up. Sam advises evacuating the base. Landry orders it. The mountain blows up.

Well....it seemed like reality.

Cut to commercial......

Comment

Working...
                                X