Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEM
    Tangentially, I'd like to figure out why I sometimes confuse Oklahoma sounds for Tennesseean. I suspect a conspiracy. I'm launching an investigation.
    UPDATE! I've hired the investigators!
    Spoiler:

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    scarimor, would you like to join me using DEM for the blood sacrifice?
    You'll have to catch me first. 'Sides, Scarimor would never hurt DEM: scarimor love DEM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
      UPDATE! I've hired the investigators!
      Spoiler:

You'll have to catch me first. 'Sides, Scarimor would never hurt DEM: scarimor love DEM.
      Wow, the best investigators in town. Teal'c PI!
      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by DEM on 8 Aug
        OK, wait, I have a real comment. I was looking for Endgame caps today (don't ask), and I was reminded of something that bugged me. Go find your favourite cap site and look at the Carter shots.

Notice anything? hint: it has to do with direction
        Remember this? Browsing the Nightwalkers caps reminded me of it. When you look at the Nightwalkers caps Carter's leadership is clear and vivid, and I'm not just talking about the number of shots she's in. Endgame? Not so much. That is all down to direction.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
          Sam reference: I have finished my Sam ficathon assingment assignment.

Originally posted by DEM
          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            Who are you again?
            I KNOW, I KNOW! Durn multiple handles. I have to check my sig to remind myself sometimes
            scarimor

Comment

I've finally got started on my ficathon assignment and it's not going too badly. Sunny and Spazzy have been getting me into trouble over it, though Hopefully I'll be able to finish it tonight! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                I've finally got started on my ficathon assignment and it's not going too badly. Sunny and Spazzy have been getting me into trouble over it, though Hopefully I'll be able to finish it tonight! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
                scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                  Awwww come on Scari you know you want tooooooo
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Anyone know which commentary it is that Director William Gereghty (sp?) compliments AT? In "Desperate Measures" he comments on Sam being a "tough gal" but I was sure there was one where he calls AT "a lovely lady" or something like that.

another point re: Direction. I remember Martin Wood's commentary for Ascension. At the end where Orlin pushes her out of the way (the actor actually did push her down pretty hard) MW said something about "having a hero shot for Carter." I got the impression he liked ActionSam.
                    Last edited by jckfan55; 16 August 2006, 11:53 AM.

Comment

If you really want to be spoiled for Friday's BIG 2-0-0, AOL has uploaded the next vignette. Go to http://tvshows.aol.com/show/stargate...210000/videos#, it's Vignette 6)

But consider yourselves warned! There are some scenes in there you haven't seen before, not even in the previews for Episode 200, because
                      Spoiler:
                      you will get to see a shot of the puppets ala Team America and the Furlings.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        another point re: Direction. I remember Martin Wood's commentary for Ascension. At the end where Orlin pushes her out of the way (the actor actually did push her down pretty hard) MW said something about "having a hero shot for Carter." I got the impression he liked ActionSam.
                        I want AT and MW working together on AT's next gig. They ARE the magic. *heh*

PDL is too inconsistent. He directed both Nightwalkers and Endgame?! Unbelievable.

I'm having an inflated self-esteem day today, so please ignore bear with me. I was just toodling around elsewhere and found my reaction to the AOL early-release vignette for Uninvited. (CARTER! CARTER! CARTER!) I experienced quite the sense of vindication. ASTRO!

Comment

Happy Birthday Carterslave

You party animal
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Good news on the doctor front! My scans were great-the doctors were very pleased. They say with my type of cancer they can't really say cured, but I'm as close as I can get, and not to worry about the terminology because everything is going very well.

And, I get to go back to work! Yay.

Also:

Still an accent, babaloo!
                            Babaloo. Hee.

Comment

Most Excellent, Deejay! WooHoo!

I was just thinking about this a couple of days ago. I'm very happy for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435

Good news on the doctor front! My scans were great-the doctors were very pleased. They say with my type of cancer they can't really say cured, but I'm as close as I can get, and not to worry about the terminology because everything is going very well.

And, I get to go back to work! Yay.

Also:

Babaloo. Hee.

WoooHoooo!!!!!

*Picks Deejay up and throws her in the air...does happy dance....*
                                ooops sorry Deejay, forgot to catch you

Cograts Deejay, I am so happy for you!
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X