Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
    It is very quiet in here. I guess the 50,000 posts wore all the Samandans out!
    I'm here, just about, got a nasty cold and i can't believe how hard it is to type and try to see what i'm typing through streaming eyes!
    ......TARA......

Comment

Page 2, not our Sam!

Future episode speculation
      Spoiler:
      I posted about this on another thread last night, but since it's about Sam I thought I'd post here, too. I was reading the article about Mckay and Mrs. Miller, and David Hewlett was talking about all the Mckays we'd be seeing this year. Besides his sister, we'll also get an AU Rodney. The AU Rodney is supposed to come to this reality with Sam. (There's a link to another article in the middle of this one where AT hints at this as well.)Just guessing but I bet AU Rodney is the unexpected person we'll see in A Road not Taken. The article says that AU Rodney is a James Bond type character.

Comment

Spoiler:
        I have to agree with a previous post, I could NEVER see McKay as a James Bond-type suave and sophisticated thunkable hero! Jack yes, Shep yes, Carson yes, Mitchell at a pinch but not Rodney. I too hope they don't ship Rodney with Sam. With any luck '200' will give us the confirmation that Sam and Jack are in a relationship and so by the time 'McKay and Mrs Miller' airs there will be NO CHANCE of Sam being shipped with anyone other than Jack!
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
          Page 2, not our Sam!

Future episode speculation
          Spoiler:
          I posted about this on another thread last night, but since it's about Sam I thought I'd post here, too. I was reading the article about Mckay and Mrs. Miller, and David Hewlett was talking about all the Mckays we'd be seeing this year. Besides his sister, we'll also get an AU Rodney. The AU Rodney is supposed to come to this reality with Sam. (There's a link to another article in the middle of this one where AT hints at this as well.)Just guessing but I bet AU Rodney is the unexpected person we'll see in A Road not Taken. The article says that AU Rodney is a James Bond type character.
          yeh
          Spoiler:
          I thought about that too,but the pic that as the "cool" McKay is from the ep McKay and Mrs.Miller which is the 8th ep while Road not taken is suppost to be the 15th ep

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
            Amanda's not too bad??? What the??? Amanda is great...fantastic...wonderful...inspirational...admirable...need I say more...I'm sure there's more that can be added to that!!! Amanda's not too bad...indeed!!! She's brilliant...without her we wouldn't have Sam Carter!!!
            And as we know, TBA= the brilliant Amanda

Amazing
            Magnificent
            Admirable
            Natural
            Delightful
            Astounding

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55

Amazing
              Magnificent
              Admirable
              Natural
              Delightful
              Astounding
              And...

Talented
              Awesome
              Precious
              Pearl (somebody much valued and esteemed *she's a pearl*)
              Irresistible
              Noble (as in impressive)
              Gorgeous

Comment

You guys have to check out SciFi.com!!
                They have two new videos of Amanda.
                One about 'Amanda and her Asgard puppets' and one about 'Carter and her alliterations'. You have one of everyone of the cast actually. Including RDA!!!

But still... 2 of Amanda *must mean something*

Sorry if this was already posted

Comment

Thank you for the reminder, LizLove. You know, never having seen AT live and out-of-character, I'm always surprised by her true accent.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55

Amazing
                    Magnificent
                    Admirable
                    Natural
                    Delightful
                    Astounding

Originally posted by Lizlove
                    And...

Talented
                    Awesome
                    Precious
                    Pearl (somebody much valued and esteemed *she's a pearl*)
                    Irresistible
                    Noble (as in impressive)
                    Gorgeous
                    Well that says it all...that is just Amanda Tapping!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                      Thank you for the reminder, LizLove. You know, never having seen AT live and out-of-character, I'm always surprised by her true accent.
                      What are you talking aboot DEM, Amanda doesn't have an accent

(says fellow Canadian, who grew up in the same area )
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

It's true

Samantha Carter is one of the best things that ever happened to the Stargate universe, she's saved planet Earth on countless occasions and always has something up her sleeve...That's what makes her an asset to the team.
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          There, there, mon petit chou. It's nothing to be ashamed of; we all have them.

p.s. hee!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

(says fellow Canadian, who grew up in the same area )
                            I ADORE her accent. It's just so dang cute.

(says a Tennessean with a tinge of a Southern drawl)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

What's the easiest way to save the Amanda "200" interview clips on Scifi.com?

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                I ADORE her accent. It's just so dang cute.

(says a Tennessean with a tinge of a Southern drawl)

Tinge? A tinge?! ROFL! I've spoken to you, remember, Missy. You've got more than a TINGE in that there accent of yours!
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X