Originally posted by Lord_Minister
        hey sword
        hi LM
        http://sword.myminicity.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
          I'd rather see
          Spoiler:
          Sam as Glenda the Good Witch. She'd be much prettier in the big poofy dress with the crown

Thanks for the card!
          perfectly acceptable and you're welcome. spoilers for 200
          Spoiler:
          do we know the Oz fanatasy is vala's? while that forgives the lack of sam, and i supposed jack, it doesn't explain why it's VALA'S fanatsy. this isn't against Vala, but the Wizard of Oz is a thing and i really wish it would stay that way. let something stay that way.

Guys i'm thinking about making a Sam thunk thread. But I need to know I have your support. So will you support such a thread? I mean everybody else has one why not sam
          Originally posted by Mandy
          B: That you would like to visit the CN Tower, in Amanda's home city. Why what were you thinking
          yeah, well, i'm a yank. the Corin Nemic Tower?
          Originally posted by Gate gal
          On the dues topic, does laughing at the late night jokes count as paying my dues? If so, I'm very well caught up! You guys are a riot!
          best dues i've ever seen. wish SOME PEOPLE would pay like that. or PAY AT ALL. anyway, here ya go.

chelle

EDIT: <headdesk> yeah, i guess most people would want the card with their name on it, huh? sorry gate gal.
          Last edited by ParadoxRealities; 10 August 2006, 08:25 PM.
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
            Remind me never to go to Stargate Solutions again!
            Spoiler:
            I couldn't believe some of the antiSam comments posted by so-called fans. Are they nuts? Don't bother answering. Of course, they're nuts if they don't like Sam. This episode sounds like a bust to me. I'll only be happy if AT has a big (very big) part in the Atlantis episode that is being filmed at the same time. This is probably one I'll only watch once.
            Thats what I was talking about with the Anti-Mitchell comments before. Sites like that continually post crap about Sam. It gets like that around here too, but about Mitchell. Makes us no better.

As for Bad Guys:
            Spoiler:
            I'm not sure if Sam's not going to be in it. There have been spoilers with nary a mention of Sam or Teal'c before, but they've been in it

Comment

So hey...I thought it'd be fun to make some gifs of Sam doing Sam things.

So...from Heroes 1:

Sam is introduced to the 6 BILLION people of the planet earth: Sam: Hi.

Sam teases Teal'c when he tells her he didn't say much for his interview with Bregman...Sam: Really? That is surprising it's usually so hard to shut you up. *he raises an eyebrow, as Sam starts smiiling with THAT smile*

Sam explains more efficient power usage and is greeted with blank stares:

Bregman asks to see the gate spinning. Her nuanced irritation is just so much fun to watch...Sam: Yeah, sure...it's really cool. Steam comes out of it and everything.

From Endgame:

Sam zats one of the bad guys.

Sam anticipates the bad guy's move and is there waiting for him when he
              shows up.

Sam kicks another bad guy in the face.

Last edited by Uber; 11 August 2006, 09:17 AM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

A couple more from Endgame:

Sam beaming out.

Sam getting zatted!!! *covers eyes*

Does anyone have a request??? I love making these things.

Last edited by Uber; 11 August 2006, 09:17 AM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Has this thread ever been on page two? lol

Comment

And here are some from Avenger:

Sam "meets" Felger's Sam doll. Oh the horror.

Sam takes her position and starts firing.

Does this one really need a setup??? I think its coolness speaks for itself, don't you?

On a side note...I LOVED this episode. It's just friggin' hilarious to me. Seeing Sam and Felger (or more accurately Amanda and Patrick) play off each other is just a pure delight. *huggles Felger*

We get funny, geeky AND kickbutt Sam all in one episode. Savor the moment, my friends...savor the moment.
                    Last edited by Uber; 11 August 2006, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Keep 'em coming Oooober!

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                        Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself!

I've spent most of my time over at the Sam/Jack Family thread, but I have been lurking here for quite some time!

I'm a huge Sam fan, she's always been my favorite character in Stargate. I always like a strong, smart female heroine. And the fact that she's played by an amazing actress doesn't hurt.

By the way, how do I become a "Samanda"? Or did I type that wrong?

Thanks!!
                        Hi, welcome to the thread I've seen you around. I'm afraid I don't get around to the Sam/Jack thread anymore, although I'm still into the ship. I hope you have fun visiting, and yes, if you love Amanda and Sam, you're a Samandan

Originally posted by chelle db
                        So...who's still smiling from the 200 spoilers??? I know I am...and you all get to see it next week...I have to wait til next year..DoH!! Looking forward to more spoilers...bye all...I'm off to work then hopefully I'll be back later tonight...have fun posting!!
                        Yes, I'm exited! I was squeeing when I saw the pics except
                        Spoiler:
                        I wonder where Sam is in the Wizard of Oz spoof?
                        I'm sure it will all be explained. I don't have too many hopes for seas. 10, but I am looking forward to seeing that ep.

Originally posted by astrogeologist

What's the result? I have realized over the past couple of months that Carter's portrayal of a scientist who is *not* the stereotypical geek - *that* is one of the main aspects of the character of Sam Carter that I was drawn to.
                        I agree. It's nice that Sam wasn't stereotyped in her role as a woman, or as a scientist. That's part of why I like the character so much too. It's just too bad TPTB don't seem to want to allow the greatness of Sam's character to show through the way it once did.
                        Last edited by Forestia; 11 August 2006, 12:23 AM.
                        Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                        Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          Oh CG, haven't you heard? According to TPTB at the beginning of S9, they are just a bunch of screw-ups
                          Oh, is that what it is? Thanks for clearing that up for me

Comment

Bow down and worship me! I am god! lol im bored had to say something.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              So hey...I thought it'd be fun to make some gifs of Sam doing Sam things.
                              Way awesome Über! Love Sam kicking the bad guy in the face

Bow down and worship me! I am god! lol im bored had to say something.
                              No

I'm bored too

Actually, I'm tired, so I'm going to bed now...

Bye for now!

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                                Way awesome Über! Love Sam kicking the bad guy in the face

No

I'm bored too

Actually, I'm tired, so I'm going to bed now...

Bye for now!
                                You will knell before me! I am god!

*eyes glow red*

Comment

Working...
                                X