No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have added a new banner to my sig rotation, Amanda Eros was so kind as to let me use her banner

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      I have added a new banner to my sig rotation, Amanda Eros was so kind as to let me use her banner

if i decide to get off my lazy bum (doubtful), could i make those into a series? ie, "Bad Writing=No Character Interaction" etc?
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

cool banner. DEATH TO MITCHELL! hes a coward!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
          Thank Yew!
          Uh, don't you mean Yu?

*runs for cover*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
            Gateworld has a story about the release of the season 9 DVDs (region 1). http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...dvdoctob.shtml

I know that a lot of you don't plan on buying them, but they say that every episode will have commentaries(unlike season 8) and there are several behind the scenes specials. Looking over the list of the people doing commentaries, unless I missed someone, it looks like AT is the only one of the main cast doing one, for Camelot. At least they won't all be PDL and Gary Jones doing their "comedy" routine throughout most of the epidsode.

NC
            Hmmm. A little too much RCC on there for me. Not sure if I'll buy it or not.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
              Wow... I was browsing through the forum threads and I came across Über's
              thread on "RDA and the Third Stargate Incarnation??? "

And I was stunned at the lack of respect shown by some of the posters. Lack of respect towards RDA! To say that some folks weren't nice is to put it mildly - some folks have no manners and must have some pretty prickly conversations in their day-to-day life if they always come on that strong -and careless of others!

Über handled it exceptionally well (and even got one poster to apologize).

At any rate, I wanted to give Über some big PATS ON THE BACK for wrassling with the wilds of the threads beyond Samanda.

To Über: please note, the deliberately-included oomlauts...
              Oh I agree. She did an excellent job in that thread, in the face of great odds I might add.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                Oh I agree. She did an excellent job in that thread, in the face of great odds I might add.
                Thank ya.

*takes bow*

Anyone feel free to chime in and add your brilliant two pence.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Just watched Eureka on SciFi and they had more spoilers for the 200th ep.

From what I could see it looks like
                  Spoiler:
                  it is Sam and Jack getting married, with Vala as bridesmaid and Daniel as best man. Landry is in the background, sitting on one of the pews and Sam looks like she's about to crack up. *sigh*.

Also in the "Star Trek" send up, it actually looks more like Galaxy Quest, with Sam as the Sigourny Weaver character and Teal'c as the alien dude. So I guess that means Cam is Taggert huh?
                  sigpic

Comment

people start giving me some rep! im running low! lol please....

Comment

Just watched Eureka on SciFi and they had more spoilers for the 200th ep.

From what I could see it looks like
                      Spoiler:
                      it is Sam and Jack getting married, with Vala as bridesmaid and Daniel as best man. Landry is in the background, sitting on one of the pews and Sam looks like she's about to crack up. *sigh*.

Also in the "Star Trek" send up, it actually looks more like Galaxy Quest, with Sam as the Sigourny Weaver character and Teal'c as the alien dude. So I guess that means Cam is Taggert huh?
                      JUST watched Eureka??? They aired it again???

Well hopefully someone will post a clearer copy of the preview on youtube or some file downloading site.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
                        poor LM...I'll rep you but it's pity rep
                        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                        -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
                          I can't yet.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I really started to be a sam carter fan right at the beginning of the show. She is strong and independent, which is different from the cliché of the blonde we can unsually see on tv. I know it might sound cheesy but the show happened to be on tv at a time when i was young and therefore needed a role model. So when i started to watch it and just fell in love with the character.
                            MY BLOG

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                              I can't yet.
                              Well i sent you some rep anyway!

Comment

Hmmm. A little too much RCC on there for me. Not sure if I'll buy it or not.
                                wel, going by the s8 ones, if rcc is doing it then it's a commentary for the vala fans, cause he doesn't seem to want to talk abuot anything - or anyone - else
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X