Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Spoiler:

I mean, if they are gonna do Claudia as Dorothy, at least give her the dress! Geeeeez. But I am a little ticked at seeing her as Dorothy. Personally, I'd rather see Claudia as Elphaba the Wicked Witch (bad Tracy's been watching her musicals again) and Amanda as Dorothy.

However, they might just be having Sam as Glinda the Good, which fits in with the pics we've seen, actually. Although, I just cannot see Glinda with anything but short curly hair now (musicals - slap wrists)

Spoiler:
    That makes sense...the picture makes more sense now too.

I'm with you. I never thought they'd pick anyone but Sam to be Dorothy. And Jack? Where's he? The wizard? Uh uh. Jack, Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c should be those four. Jack and his team, going to Oz...*sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      *gasp* why?
      Spoiler:
      were they like, doin' it 'n' stuff on farscape? tell me now quickly before this spoiler makes me happy and negates the rage caused by the severe screwing up and miscasting of the wizard of oz one!
      Though I could be wrong (the 'Scapers amongst us can correct me) as I didn't follow FS as close as I have SG, but....
      Spoiler:
      Didn't Chiana just about "do" every character there???

Now does the Teal'c/Sam doin' it aspect, do it for ya?
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        LadyJeep, we are not negative about Sam, we are negative about the way the poor writing has portrayed her character. Pointing out the flaws(plot holes) in the script and how Sam would never do something (in some peoples opinions) goes to the writer not the character. And as Oooober said, even if we don't all agree on something we are all still fans of Sam/AT (Okay so I'm paraphrasing b/c I'm too lazy to go and find her actual post )

I hope this puts your mind to rest, we are all still Samanda's and we still adore Sam
        Yep we still do!!! We still love Sam...She is the greatest character there is! I can not think about a better character in scifi. She is the ONE!!
        But what the writers are doing to her now is not Sam anymore...well IMO it isn't. She changed to much and that doesn't mean she is a bad character all of a sudden(sp?) Cause she still is! But she just changed a lot and IMO not in the good way.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          Though I could be wrong (the 'Scapers amongst us can correct me) as I didn't follow FS as close as I have SG, but....
          Spoiler:

are you kiddin' me!?! just call me mini-sky!

see, i think i've seen about 20-30 minutes of FS in total excluding the mini series of which i say maybe an hour. i have no clue.

Spoiler:
          but i like my sam/teal'c ship in an absoultely non canon way, but that is not possible on the show most of the time. i'm now very intrigued by this pic and wish to find out more about this "homage". this could possibly negate the wizard of oz one, and hopefully some of the others that they screw us over with.

Comment

200 spoiler pics:
            Spoiler:
            I dont mind Vala as Dorothy. The pig tails and dark hair make more sense than Sam's short, blond hair.

But Sam as Chiana!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              I second that thought! Please do not send them to Texas!
              how about oklahoma????

I have a drought, a heat wave, twisters and the world's largest hand dug well. and soon i'm about to be tormented with mitchell

i simply cannot handle having vala here too. not unless someone dumps her out in the middle of hte flint hills
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                The only thing I know about Farscape is BB and CB were on it...and I didn't know that until last year. The one time I tried watching I was very confused. Of course it was like the last episode ever...and they had puppet looking characters...I don't like that...I hope there aren't any on 200. Some people have things with clowns...I've got a thing with puppets/muppets... I'm not scared of them, they just annoy me.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  200 spoiler pics:
                  Spoiler:
                  I dont mind Vala as Dorothy. The pig tails and dark hair make more sense than Sam's short, blond hair.
                  *blink* AD, I'm gonna let that reasoning slide, 'kay?

Spoiler:
                  Sam as a witch/shaman: Yes!

I'm confusing the lists I've seen, so pardon me if I repeat someone else's take. The Oz adventurers are supposed to have exactly what they're searching for; thus, the Scarecrow acts dumb but is shrewd (Jack), the Tin Man seems cold but is actually very compassionate (Teal'c), and the Cowardly Lion thinks he's not a warrior when in fact he is (Daniel). I'm not sure what Dorothy's deal was, but Carter had that whole family thing, so it probably applies.

Vala should be Toto. esp after that whole kneeling at Carter's side thing she had going in Insiders. -smirk-

Mitchell is obviously The Wizard. Ponder amongst yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well Chiana was very promiscuous on the show and she and D'argo were lovers which is why I made my little comment. Heck yeah I wanna see a Teal'c/Sam snog and I think it would be hysterical as Chiana and D'Argo.

Although I have to admit, I'm a bit curious to find out who fantasizes about Farscape.

According to the tv guide, Mitchell fantasizes about taking out a bunch of ghouls on his own and Vala fantasizes about the Wizard of Oz. I'm just curious what Daniel, Teal'c, Sam and Jack fantasize about.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      200 spoiler pics:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, they made everyone else up to look like their respective characters, they could have done the same with Sam. Wizard of Oz was something the original four shared...so I don't understand why Vala and Mitchell are in it.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM

Spoiler:

I'm confusing the lists I've seen, so pardon me if I repeat someone else's take. The Oz adventurers are supposed to have exactly what they're searching for; thus, the Scarecrow acts dumb but is shrewd (Jack), the Tin Man seems cold but is actually very compassionate (Teal'c), and the Cowardly Lion thinks he's not a warrior when in fact he is (Daniel). I'm not sure what Dorothy's deal was, but Carter had that whole family thing, so it probably applies.

Vala should be Toto. esp after that whole kneeling at Carter's side thing she had going in Insiders. -smirk-

Dimwit behind the curtian?
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          how about oklahoma????

I have a drought, a heat wave, twisters and the world's largest hand dug well. and soon i'm about to be tormented with mitchell

i simply cannot handle having vala here too. not unless someone dumps her out in the middle of hte flint hills
                          Send them to Ireland. I know a perfect place to send them - the Blasket Islands. Most of them are uninhabited, so Mitchell and Vala wouldn't be bothering anybody. Except each other, of course.

The lack of electricity, plumbing, sewage, etc, won't be a problem, will it?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            how about oklahoma????

How about just on a boat in the atlantic?!? no one will have trouble than with him...well maybe the fish will and the boat...

Comment

Originally posted by DEM

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Are you trying to imply that the wizard thought he had control and power, but in reality he was just a little man hiding behind a CMOH curtain. Doh!
                              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 07 August 2006, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                The snarky side of me takes a look at that and wonders why it seems whenever they have ratings problems, they go ahead and do something Sam centric.

Oh yeah...maybe because Sam centric episodes consistently do well in the ratings.

Spoiler:
                                I'm wondering if the person she did not expect to see (because she's dead) is Janet. Or maybe Kawalski. Something like that. I'd want Janet though.
                                Oh yes, my friends...feel the Power of Sam.
                                Spoiler:

Or Dad!
                                Wouldn't that be great? I would so love to see that. And yeah,
                                Spoiler:
                                with everyone who doesn't want it to be one of the ex-piners for Samatha Carter's affections. Both been there, and done that.

Doesn't Sky live in Kansas?

Yeah...and she already has Mitchell to contend with.
                                I thought Mitchell was a Southern boy?

Originally posted by DEM

Spoiler:

Excellent analogy Dem. I tried to green ya for it, but wasn't allowed.

Comment

Working...
                                X