No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*delurks* Is is just me or are they wearing designer/fluorescent belts on their BDU's. I do like the way Vala has hers stylishly placed off to the side

and since I am ragging on things; could the five of them look any more uncomfortable in that promotional picture?

*goes back to lurking*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      *delurks* Is is just me or are they wearing designer/fluorescent belts on their BDU's. I do like the way Vala has hers stylishly placed off to the side *goes back to lurking*
      Hi and Bye ... lol ...

I'm sure someone will correct her on it at some point though. Military protocol and all that.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Hi and Bye ... lol ...

I'm sure someone will correct her on it at some point though. Military protocol and all that.

Isn't that what Amanda was talking about in regards to Sam and Vala this season anyway? 'Uh Vala, you can't wear that....'

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          Yes! And we needs more signatures! I'm pretty sure Amanda has more than 39 fans out there... I'll be posting another reminder tomorrow, come to think of it. Maybe I'll start posting reminders more often now that it's closer. Might help a bit. Even if people can't scan their comments in, they can send them in an email ([email protected]) and I can put a "handwriting" font on it where absolutely necessary.

mg
          Hey mini...I'm gonna get right on to it as soon as this month has finished...RL is really busy! And Sky's gonna help me too!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Another thing to keep in mind regarding
            Spoiler:
            the dress. Amanda stated that she would be wearing a wedding dress in S10, but she never said Sam would be. This dress that she is wearing may in fact be a wedding dress, but it may have nothing to do with a wedding scene.

Just a thought.
            So you think Sam might be channelling Natasha Henstridge in 'Species', perhaps?
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              yes, pick her!!

i thought a dictionary was a place to view male anatomy

sally
              smack!!

sally, you're so bad
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                LOL! She's going to wonder when she gets those quotes 15 times each! Just kidding! Samandans are more creative than that. Oooo. That came out wrong Sky. You know what I mean!

Suse
                aahah, yep, dig yourself out. i wanna see ya

sigpic

Comment

cool pics, thanks for the link and thank GOODNESS that thor took off his right click protection

anyone notice
                  Spoiler:
                  didn't take adria long to get into a cleavage revealing dress now did it?????

that is her isn't it? the eyes look like it

and that 'wedding dress'....umm, well....the dress is ok, but againt he wig is atrotious!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                    Hey mini...I'm gonna get right on to it as soon as this month has finished...RL is really busy! And Sky's gonna help me too!
                    and i'll happily help anyone that doesn't have a scanner. if you can't scan it in, just pm me and i'll send you my snail mail addy and we'll get it scanned in for you

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      cool pics, thanks for the link and thank GOODNESS that thor took off his right click protection

anyone notice
                      Spoiler:
                      didn't take adria long to get into a cleavage revealing dress now did it?????

that is her isn't it? the eyes look like it

and that 'wedding dress'....umm, well....the dress is ok, but againt he wig is atrotious!
                      It looks like the same wig from "Point of View."
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        Hi and Bye ... lol ...

i doubt it. especially if the folks that woudl be doing the correcting are enjoying the view

sigpic

Comment

For those of you who were speculating on 200....

Spoiler:

The article on AD's link confirms that it is Mitchell's 200th trip through the gate, that RDA plays a key role, not just a walk on type part, and that the 200th trip is cancelled, leaving them stranded on Earth to brainstorm the film. Interestingly, it seems that references will not only be to Wizard of Oz, but also to Star Trek.

I guess I could translate later if people were interested.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            For those of you who were speculating on 200....

Spoiler:

The article on AD's link confirms that it is Mitchell's 200th trip through the gate, that RDA plays a key role, not just a walk on type part, and that the 200th trip is cancelled, leaving them stranded on Earth to brainstorm the film. Interestingly, it seems that references will not only be to Wizard of Oz, but also to Star Trek.

I guess I could translate later if people were interested.
                            sigh....buy them books, send them to school and the B@B still can't do math.

i pity thier accountants

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              Ok, this may seem very very VERY weird, but I was wondering if anyone ever dreams about the characters on Stargate or Amanda. I normally don't recall having dreams involving characters on the show, but I had one the other night that was truly bizarre. Sadly I'm too embarrassed to post because then you'll know what a total nutcase I am... so I thought I'd make a game out of it.

What's the strangest dream you've ever had involving Amanda or the Stargate characters. Let's try to keep things PG, shall we?

Kat
                              I once had a dream with Michael Shanks and Lexa Doig in it...it was really weird cos we were just chatting about our kids...and even my hubs was there...so it really was weird...Michael plus hubby = very weird...and very scary!!!
                              Then, just the other week, I had a dream where I woke up and the morning tv show Sunrise was on and Teryl Rothery was doing an interview and I was bummed to learn that she was in the country doing a convention...then I really woke up and was bummed that it was all a dream.
                              They are the only dreams I've had. Does this mean I'm weird?
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Ooops...gotta go..hubby is back...night all...see you tomorrow.
                                Take care and be safe!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X