Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    They may say that, but how do they explain the decline since s9, after all RDA wasn't there in S9, and it started out with "good" ratings and then started to fall.

Oh and Congratulations scifi_girl on your 1000th post!!!!!
    thank you

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      no, they won't blame rda. they will blame us, the fans that just can't accept change and couldn't apprecaite the fantastic show they make

even brad is laying the groundwork for its cancellation with his comment in his interview about how the the show could have lasted longer had it been rebranded (ie changed its name)

all of their interviews for the past couple of months have hinted at or laid the groundwork for excuses when the show gets canned
      Well, I'll agree with Brad on one thing. I would have rather they changed the name last year than put us through all that! Moebius 2 was a nice ending for the series, and while I love the show I don't love the direction that it took last year. Now, I really believe s10 will be better. Personally, I liked the season opener. I think they finally get that we want to see Sam on the screen. (Who's getting all the interviews? Not BB, but AT.) I actually like the new characters in their toned down state, and I can see hope in the spoilers. Hey, if s10 gives good team oriented shows then I will retract my comment about wishing SG1 had ended with s8.

Again, I am really ready and willing to like this season. I will stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
        Well, I'll agree with Brad on one thing. I would have rather they changed the name last year than put us through all that! Moebius 2 was a nice ending for the series, and while I love the show I don't love the direction that it took last year. Now, I really believe s10 will be better. Personally, I liked the season opener. I think they finally get that we want to see Sam on the screen. (Who's getting all the interviews? Not BB, but AT.) I actually like the new characters in their toned down state, and I can see hope in the spoilers. Hey, if s10 gives good team oriented shows then I will retract my comment about wishing SG1 had ended with s8.

Again, I am really ready and willing to like this season. I will stay positive.
        i loved moebius two. im going to watch season 10 when we get over here, and hope that it is better. ive read a few posts which have said that it is an improvement on season 9 so there does seem to be some hope. im trying to be positive.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
          Wooooooo! No Mitchell?!?
          And did some of you already saw there aint no Sam or Daniel on the cover for the season 9 DVDs??? I' not sure if Teal'c is there or not.
          well Daniel is on the cover of the season 9 dvd's! or I am I getting blind??? Teal'c isn't on it and neither is Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            Wooooooo! No Mitchell?!?
            And did some of you already saw there aint no Sam or Daniel on the cover for the season 9 DVDs??? I' not sure if Teal'c is there or not.
            No idea what DVDs you're talking about 'cause there is Sam on the cover of vol. 3 of season 9 DVD (UK single volumes edition), Teal'c on vol. 4 and Daniel on vol. 5.
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
              No idea what DVDs you're talking about 'cause there is Sam on the cover of vol. 3 of season 9 DVD (UK single volumes edition), Teal'c on vol. 4 and Daniel on vol. 5.
              I think she is talking about the boxsets. Cause there is only Vala, Daniel and Priors on as far as I can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 61
                Here is the picture of Sam.
                Oooh... Forever's gonna have some fun with this... Teehee...

Thanks for posting these guys!

*patiently waits for Kat's newest sig/pic*

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                  I think she is talking about the boxsets. Cause there is only Vala, Daniel and Priors on as far as I can see it.
                  Wait, only Vala, Daniel, and the priors on the cover? I love Vala, but didn't she just get added to the credits in s10? The cover should have a picture of the current SG1. I wouldn't care if they added Vala with the team, but s9's team was Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, and Cameron. All four of them should be on the cover.

Comment

Is there any chance someone can go help out voting for Amanda?? SGGato has to leave and I'm in bed (truly I am ) so there is no one left.

Vote for Amanda
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                      Bah! Not that I was planning to buy the S9 boxset anyway. I've got S1-8, but there's not enough in S9 I like to justify buying the set.

Comment

Just a reminder that the Season 5 Poll will time out tomorrow (Friday) at 8:54pm.

GW Forum Poll: Season 5 Episodes with your Favorite/Most Memorable AT Acting Scenes

And if you haven't voted in these polls yet, here are some links

GW Forum Poll: Who Would You Like to See Star in the new spinoff?

GW Forum Poll: Best Actor in SG-1

July Celeeb Poll

Comment

Ok I am talking about Region 2 dvd's who will come out in august in Belgium and I saw them on just a few sites (some even say it is in september) but well here is a site where you can see the boxset's cover (sorry it is in Dutch) but just scroll down to stargate and you see it http://www.dvd-home.nl/pers/sonypictures.htm#10

Comment

sigh, an they wonder why folks call me miss negative

oh well. wasn't gonna buy it anyway
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

well, not that they'll change their minds, but if people feel that strongly about it...write mgm.

let them know how you feel

at the very least they'll have to acknowledge that people like the other characters. (and it is kinda a diss to ben too isn't it??)
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

makes me wonder how come Ben isn't on it??? I mean as 'leader' of SG 1 he should be on it. I mean where is he??? well not that I mind that he isn't on it but still strange

Comment

Working...
                                X