X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    One word - Therapy!
    well, okay... if you think you need it.

J/K I know what you mean Sal. Sorta. I still love seeing Jack being whumped, but I'll keep my enthusiusm to a dull roar whenever you're nearby. OK?
    no, that's alright. be yourself.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      yeah, but i'm pretty sure we can hire oompah loompah's for less than minimum wage. the only problem is they tend to burst into song sometimes. but the penguins are dedicated too, but they'll only get the job done if the result guarantees s/j ship. now for me this isn't an issue, but i understand not all samandans would endorse that, so maybe we should hire oompah loompahs, put up with the songs, and maybe they can ride into battle on emu's or something.
      But...I'm not an Oooompa Looompa-and I'd want to help with the tarring, and feathering. And using pennying their doors shut, and putting gelatin in their toliet water, and letting king snakes loose in their offices, and...other stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        News Anchor: And now for an update from what's been happening at the Bridges Studios in Burnaby. Now over to you Poppy.

News Reporter: Thanks Bob, it seems that things here outside the studios have not cooled down at all. Well perhaps that's not the correct wording for what's going on Bob. About half an hour ago trucks started coming to the studio and dumping their loads of what could only be described as blue jello all over the entrance way into the studios. As you can see Bob, the security guards are trying to wade through the massive mounds of jello. Now Bob as hard as that is to believe you won't believe what else has shown up...it looks like a line of...penguins making their way down the street heading for the blue jello. I just don't know what to say about this Bob?

Bob: Did you say penguins Poppy?

Poppy: I sure did Bob, and now back to you.

Bob: Well thank you Poppy, we will continue to keep you updated on whats going on at the Bridges Studios.
        ROTFLOL!

Comment

You know I question that terminal death thing with Xena anyway, I mean she's dead but she's completely corporeal, able to appear at will apparently and cuddle Gabrielle. I'd be defining what constitutes terminal death there.... she can be seen and touched.. so what's the diff really?

Also.. they're not gonna kill Sam. If they did they'd take the entire team out for good measure. But I'd hope that's too cliche... even for Cooper.

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          Well they managed to kill Xena and Gabby several times and bring them back... I think they only did what they did in the last episode, because they knew it was the end, they were tired of doing the show and wanted to move on. I don't necessarily want to see Sam die and stay dead, but even the guys at Bridges have killed Sam once or twice. Thankfully, she's always been revived.

Summary of personal opinions regarding Sam and Whumpage.

Whumping Sam - Good.
          Killing Sam & Not Reviving Her - Very Very Bad.
          sigpic

Comment

If they kill off Sam, I'll sell my car and buy a ticket to Vancouver and hunt down whatever twit would write such utter....bull dash!!
            I just can't see them ever killing off Sam...ever!!
            Amanda's doing well in the votes but could use some more just to keep her safe!!!
            Night all...I'm buggered...so I'm off to bed early tonight.
            Take care and be safe!!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i think, given the huge fan attachment to sam and amanda...if the B@B even THINK about killing her off, for real, they'll have to have the actress make a public and very promoted statement saying that it was her idea
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just a note; posted another TCA link which has links to more photos from the tour, only they've got BIG photos, not thumbnails, of some of the newer shots

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....0&postcount=19

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

I pulled five caps from the SG True Science special and have them below under a spoiler tag for those who don't want to see it. I think TV Guide had some of her from this in an article lately? It is so hard to keep up with her.

Spoiler:

That's it, not planning on making a lot since the resolution is not the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    News Anchor: And now for an update from what's been happening at the Bridges Studios in Burnaby. Now over to you Poppy.

News Reporter: Thanks Bob, it seems that things here outside the studios have not cooled down at all. Well perhaps that's not the correct wording for what's going on Bob. About half an hour ago trucks started coming to the studio and dumping their loads of what could only be described as blue jello all over the entrance way into the studios. As you can see Bob, the security guards are trying to wade through the massive mounds of jello. Now Bob as hard as that is to believe you won't believe what else has shown up...it looks like a line of...penguins making their way down the street heading for the blue jello. I just don't know what to say about this Bob?

Bob: Did you say penguins Poppy?

Poppy: I sure did Bob, and now back to you.

Bob: Well thank you Poppy, we will continue to keep you updated on whats going on at the Bridges Studios.
                    MANDY!!!! You stole my schtick!
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hey everyone just wanted to pop in before I head off to bed and say that not only is AT the best but so are her fans!!

I know the Celeeb poll is just a silly little thing but Amanda is still on top (rightfully so ). We lost 400 off our lead in a short space of time but then the fans rallied and we not only recovered the loss but added 650 plus on to it

Thank you to everyone who contributed and if anyone wants to give a hand I think Mandy is stuck there by herself at the moment just follow the link

Amanda ROCKS !!!

and so do her fans
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        see, for me, i HATED abyss. if all those scenes would have been with sam, i could have taken it. but with it being with jack... i think it's because i'm in love with jack/rda (as much as one can be without meeting him ) that it hit me in a different way. i could take it with sam (*i'm* her), but not with jack. but here's another weird thing... i'd be more broken up if sam died than jack. i think because i live so totally and completely *through sam* that if she d.. di... didn't live, i'd be gone too... does that make sense?

sally
                        It's not that I enjoy seeing Jack suffer, but I thought it was a well done episode. The way RDA played it, made it quite harrowing.

As much as I love Jack, I identify more with Sam, so I can see your point about being more broken up to lose her.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sam: daniel, i'm not sure we should do this...

daniel: it's the only way, sam.

teal'c: indeed.

*daniel and teal'c watch sam hand the man a 'help wanted' sign.*

sam: we need a job. if we could all stay together, it would be preferable...

sally
                          I love it! The green jello fridge is locked.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                            MANDY!!!! You stole my schtick!
                            Well um it was after 11:00 and there was no update, so I just added to it Hope you don't mind
                            Next update is up to you
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                              I'd rather spend MY money paying the pequins, thank you!
                              ok. just remind me never to tell you my e-mail address.

Comment

Many thanks Kat for the transcript of the interview. I'm out of green for you though :>(

Comment

Working...
                                X