X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Episode update:

Spoiler:

All in all, not a bad ep...but it still sounds like Mitchell is speaking lines written for Jack. Ok, someone else do play by play on Atlantis, ok?

Hubby just turned to me (without prompting) and said, "'Cheating?' That's a Jack line if I ever heard one! Jeez, can't they make him unique and quit having him say Jack's lines?"

Thanks for the updates
    I hope tptb realise quickly that the sooner they make Mitchell his own person and not a Jack stand-in the more likely we'll warm up and respect him. I want to like him but it is very distracting to cringe everytime he says something that you can just see comming out of Jack's mouth.

And sorry but run out of green .

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
      I hope tptb realise quickly that the sooner they make Mitchell his own person and not a Jack stand-in the more likely we'll warm up and respect him. I want to like him but it is very distracting to cringe everytime he says something that you can just see comming out of Jack's mouth.
      That's a huge part of it, isn't it? That and the leadership issue.....

And for me, not acknowledging that Sam and Jack are meant for each other!!! But of course, that's a ship issue, and a little OT here.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        yesterday, in pasadena, california. (home of the burning fires and surface of the sun temperatures... and rda)

sally
        And it was open to real people? You could have attended?

* Makes note to move to California at first opportunity if that's true. *

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
          Was it me, or did it seem that the episode dragged on for awhile.
          No. It wasn't just you.

Comment

Good interview with Amanda here. Has some spoilers for s10

Comment

Please indulge me a little OT comment:

Best line of the night, in either show (IMHO), goes to Rodney McKay:

Spoiler:
              Aboard Wraith ship, looking at controls: This operating system is a mess! Thank goodness I remember DOS!

DOS! LOL!!!!!

And I like the fact that we may see the two shows interact a bit more. It seemed unnatural to me last year that General Landry wans't popping up in both shows, and that there was very little contact from Atlantis to the SGC.

Ok.....end of OT comments.

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                Olá. Há tugas por todo o lado lol
                Yup, season 7 in a channel called AXN. You need cable .To bad they dont show season in order. Well AXN is pretty good on keeping up so hopefully they'll show season 8 again, yeh they showed 8 first then went back to seven
                ! That's Portugal for you! And then move on to 9 and 10 rather soon. Sic showed but it didnt have a set time. They just passed it at 2h 3h in the morning. Then Sic Radical showed season 6.And now its AXN.
                Thanks for the offer, I'll probably buy it when I'm there.
                Pois é, até em Atlantis http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...ortugal5lz.jpg

That put's it into perspective, I guess waiting till october for S10 is not so bad after all .Compared to that can't complain about the mess of Channel 4 here either , but thank goodness for sky , we can see SG twice a day at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                  No. It wasn't just you.

Good I feel a little better.. I finally got back online here. Forums been a little wonky tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                    Yeh its hot here too. I'm boiling! And my friend wanted to go to the beach tomorrow, yeh that's what I need: lay down and boile in the sun. Turn into a lobster.Then go for a dip in the freezing water...and the next day be even hotter from the burns!And with a cold from the freezing water.
                    I know. 100 degrees here today. Ick! And it's HUMID! Double ick!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Aboard Wraith ship, looking at controls: This operating system is a mess! Thank goodness I remember DOS!

DOS! LOL!!!!!

And I like the fact that we may see the two shows interact a bit more. It seemed unnatural to me last year that General Landry wans't popping up in both shows, and that there was very little contact from Atlantis to the SGC.

Great! That makes it even wierder for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                        Pois é, até em Atlantis http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...ortugal5lz.jpg

That put's it into perspective, I guess waiting till october for S10 is not so bad after all .Compared to that can't complain about the mess of Channel 4 here either , but thank goodness for sky , we can see SG twice a day at the moment
                        Here its I think sunday then monday again. Not sure, have season 7 on dvd so dont really watch it on tv
                        Lol sure looks like the Portuguese flag. Cant be sure though.Have better pic? What ep is that?

Comment

Spoiler:

DOS! LOL!!!!!

Yeah, I like crossovers, too. Sometimes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                            I know. 100 degrees here today. Ick! And it's HUMID! Double ick!

I think today was like 38 degrees, not really hot but the air its so hot. Even at night. Its wierd. Its never like this. Gets worse every year. God damn polution!

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                              Wow. A Goa'ulded Jaffa kitty! What a cutie!

Suse
                              Thanks!

As for the premiere:

Spoiler:
                              It was alright. It wasn't horrible. I could actually stand Vala. She was fully clothed! She was more mellow, so that was cool. Mitchell still bugged me a bit. Still channeling Jack some...

As for Sam. Nothing really centering around her, but I have to admit, I thought it was cool how they rescued her(not the part with Mitchell piloting the Oddessy with Emerson there ). My friend and I were like just take the ship over and let her come in the bay. And they did it! I was shocked. The TV never listened to me before! I liked it when she found out Daniel was alive.

No matter how much they may try to tone down Mitchell this season and try to make him likeable, the leadership issue really sours me on him. And even if I can tolerate Vala, I don't want less Sam because of her presence. I need more of our big three and more togetherness! I don't like how they are all split up all the time.

Next week looks to have some good Sam! Here's hoping!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                                Hmmm.....

Spoiler:
                                Thanks to my little bro-he did that.
                                LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X