No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*squeeeeeeeee* That is AWESOME! Hehehehehehe. I love Amanda!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Ok, I have to share a funny little story with you all involving Amanda, Dancer of Spaz and myself. I had hoped Spaz would have posted about it by now, but seeing as I just came across some more photos I had forgotten I had taken I thought I'd share them with you. Hopefully Spaz won't kick my @$$ when she reads this.

At the beginning of the year when Spaz and I decided we were both going to Shore Leave, I started making buttons to take to the con. After seeing a SG1 cartoon that Tracy Jane had made, I asked her if I could borrow it to make a shirt. Spazzy saw the shirt on my Cafepress.com shop and asked if she could buy one as well, but she asked if I could change the wording on the shirt a bit because she didn't want to offend anyone (especially Amanda). This was the original picture I had on the T-shirt...

Spoiler:

Anyway, during the autograph session Spaz asked Amanda if she would sign her T-shirt. Unfortunately I wasn't there with Spaz so I don't want to mistell the story, but I wanted to share what Amanda wrote on her T-shirt. I nearly died when Spaz showed it to me.

Spoiler:

Hopefully Spaz will post what Amanda actually said when she got the autograph, but if I didn't think Amanda rocked before, I certainly do now.
      Hey...I told you Kat in Vancouver that Amanda ROCKED. Remember the "word" I asked her about?! <weg>

Would someone, anyone send me (via PM) a link to all the Shore Leave reports/stories? I haven't been around much lately (way to much S10 spoilery talk for my liking) but I would LOVE to hear all about how much fun it was for you all to see Amanda (for the first time or 55th time)
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Ok, I have to share a funny little story with you all involving Amanda, Dancer of Spaz and myself. I had hoped Spaz would have posted about it by now, but seeing as I just came across some more photos I had forgotten I had taken I thought I'd share them with you. Hopefully Spaz won't kick my @$$ when she reads this.

At the beginning of the year when Spaz and I decided we were both going to Shore Leave, I started making buttons to take to the con. After seeing a SG1 cartoon that Tracy Jane had made, I asked her if I could borrow it to make a shirt. Spazzy saw the shirt on my Cafepress.com shop and asked if she could buy one as well, but she asked if I could change the wording on the shirt a bit because she didn't want to offend anyone (especially Amanda). This was the original picture I had on the T-shirt...

Spoiler:

Anyway, during the autograph session Spaz asked Amanda if she would sign her T-shirt. Unfortunately I wasn't there with Spaz so I don't want to mistell the story, but I wanted to share what Amanda wrote on her T-shirt. I nearly died when Spaz showed it to me.

Spoiler:

Hopefully Spaz will post what Amanda actually said when she got the autograph, but if I didn't think Amanda rocked before, I certainly do now.
        OMGoodness that's priceless!!!!!
        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          *squeeeeeeeee* That is AWESOME! Hehehehehehe. I love Amanda!
          LOL that *is* awesome!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So she's secretly a
            Spoiler:
            South Park fan.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
              So she's secretly a
              Spoiler:
              South Park fan.
              LOL, but really - who isn't?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I've added about a dozen new photos to my LJ gallery if anyone is interested. The new ones start on page 2 and are near the bottom and on page 3. There are several photos of Carmen and Amanda with their Shore Leave bunnies.

More Shore Leave Photos
                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 12 July 2006, 12:49 PM.

Comment

i have an ornry idea....anyone that feels that skiffy was a sexist swine to demote sam in place of cam....we oughta print out pictures of a pig and send it to them

nothingmean, nothing rude...just stating it how it is. in stargateland, competancy doens't matter as much as gender
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

... I wanted to share what Amanda wrote on her T-shirt. I nearly died when Spaz showed it to me.
                    Spoiler:

ROFLMAO!!!

scarimor

Comment

Hey it's me again, 2 more days before S10 and S3 starts. I'm watching the new photo's of shore leave, very nice. After that I'll flip a few pages back to read what I missed.

I saved the "changed" T-shirt photo for my "my photo's" screensaver on PC.
                      Way to go Amanda !

Daivy

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ok that is just to great Come on, now you can see what a great sence of humor AT has.
                        And who isn't a South Park fan????

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                          Thanks. But actually the credit goes to Gracie aka Tok'ra Hostess. I was just musing off what she said.

And yes, I'm an S/J shipper too, so I'm really glad we didn't have Cam Mitchell mechanic extradinaire either. Might have had to turn in my S/J ship card.
                          Hmmmmmmmm...... I'm an S/J shipper too, but... Hmmmm..... Once I finish my Sam/Dan ship story (got it up to 25K words last week while I was on vacation before Shore Leave started)... Hmmmm.... maybe.... Sam/Cam?

*adds to plot bunny list*
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh that's funny. Talk about irony. Amanda definitely rocks.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've added about a dozen new photos to my LJ gallery if anyone is interested. The new ones start on page 2 and are near the bottom and on page 3. There are several photos of Carmen and Amanda with their Shore Leave bunnies.

More Shore Leave Photos
                              Thanks. Those were great.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                Hmmmmmmmm...... I'm an S/J shipper too, but... Hmmmm..... Once I finish my Sam/Dan ship story (got it up to 25K words last week while I was on vacation before Shore Leave started)... Hmmmm.... maybe.... Sam/Cam?

*adds to plot bunny list*
                                Okay. But it's gotta be Sam/Cam the Mechanic. Not Sam/Cam the Buffoon. Please. I beg of you.

And definitely want the link to the Sam/Dan when it's done.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X